Lost cat

kalinka

hi, a cat's birth chart will not answer your questions. Moreover the chart is unreadable without houses.
I casted a horary when I did read your questions. the cat is fine and will probably return within a month. She must be near your home. Sometimes cats go back to their old home/neighborhood after a move...
You can also cast your own horary chart and post it here. just take the time when you decide to cast a horary.then look at the hourlord for radicality.

Fomalhaut

Premium Member
Re: Little cat missing

hi, a cat's birth chart will not answer your questions. Moreover the chart is unreadable without houses.
I casted a horary when I did read your questions. the cat is fine and will probably return within a month. She must be near your home. Sometimes cats go back to their old home/neighborhood after a move...
You can also cast your own horary chart and post it here. just take the time when you decide to cast a horary.then look at the hourlord for radicality.

Here it is, the horary for the question “will Leia be with us for as long as she lives?”

Attachments

• E2968DBF-CA2D-4980-9740-F8E019D4FD4D.jpg
    E2968DBF-CA2D-4980-9740-F8E019D4FD4D.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 35

kalinka

Re: Little cat missing

An early or late asc degree doesn't mean that the chart is not radical.
A voc moon doesn't mean automatically that nothing develops in the matter. Especially in missing persons/animals/objects questions a voc moon is a positive sign.
The first chart about the matter is always the right one and is readable.

Last edited: