How Will I Fair in My Divorce?

ALST123

Hi,

Not sure I like the look of this chart, but here goes:

astro_2gw_37_how_will_i_fair_in_my_.gif

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff13/ALST123/astro_2gw_37_how_will_i_fair_in_my_.gif

Basically, I am in the middle of my divorce. I would like to know whether my husband (who left 2 and half years ago) will leave me high and dry and take the kids with him, or whether they will stay with me and we will have a happy, stable, comfortable home life.

I take me to be Venus, him to be Mars, the kids to be Jupiter, the Moon to be the situation, and Uranus to be an extra indicator of the divorce.

I am strong in an angular house (4), and rejoicing (I think) in that house, and H4 obviously means the "home". Mars and Jupiter are both cadent and in fall (weak), but Mars rules the water triplicity by day. Mars is in H9, therefore a long distance away. And Jupiter is in H3, therefore in my thoughts and short journeys away (I am always buzzing the children about in my car to school, clubs etc). Jupiter is in husband's H9 indicating he has to make long journeys to see them, and also makes no aspect to Jupiter (but, then, neither does Venus!). The moon is angular (strong), and exhalted in Taurus, and rules earth triplicity by night. It is at Sabian 17 Taurus = resolution, so we are strongly disposed to making a relationship resolution.

The moon makes several aspects before the matter is closed. It is currently trining Jupiter (indicating a harmonious resolution re the children?), and will then square Chiron (pain/healing) and sextile Uranus (opportunity to divorce). It will then conjunct Vertex and sextile the Sun. Presumable Sun means my husband and some kind of opportunity? Then it makes lots of squares to the remaining planets in H4, plus an angle to Juno in Sag (lots of partners?), before finally squaring me/Venus (oh joy! Not!). Does this mean the situation (divorce) will face lots of obstacles, and we will lose more than we gain before we're done?

Also I don't like the look of Saturn rx conjunct P. Fort in my H10. Will I have trouble holding down a job because it conflicts (opposition) my home life (me + N. Node etc) in H4? Also, that means Saturn etc are in husband's h4, meaning an unstable home life for him.

Any help would be appreciated as always.

Smiles :eek:,
Ax.

starlink

Hi ALST, it seems that you have a very good grip on horary! You wrote:
Jupiter is in husband's H9 indicating he has to make long journeys to see them, and also makes no aspect to Jupiter (but, then, neither does Venus!). The moon is angular (strong), and exhalted in Taurus, and rules earth triplicity by night.
You should not forget that Moon is your co-ruler and very strong indeed in Taurus and is ingoing trine Jupiter! In horary you should not even look at Chiron, Vertex, Juno and actually also not at the planets Uranus, Pluto and Neptune unless they are extremely prominent in the chart, meaning that they are conjunct an Angle and then you still do not consider them as rulers of the Quisitor or quisited ever. In this chart they are not at all prominent, so dont even look at them. You can use them for extra information only or if the question is explicitly about say technology, computers which are connected strongly with Uranus and maybe a funeral for Pluto and drugs for Neptune.

So to come back to your Moon, it will trine Jupiter, showing that you will most likely get the children (I would think so with daddy so far away), then sextile the Sun which tells me that there is an opportunity for finding a good solution on how to end the divorce proceedings. Also Sun will inconjunct the Ascendant (this aspect is the only modern aspect that is occasionally used nowadays and in this context I think it shows that your husband and yourself have to make certain adjustments. And yes, Moon will square with Mercury and then Venus in the end. But squares only mean problems to overcome, mainly in court (Mercury rules the 9th) and for yourself (Venus) and that can just show emotional problems related to the fact that your family is split up now, very normal feelings. Venus is in term of Mars, so it is probably still difficult for you to let go of your husband (Mars).

Have you seen that Mars is intercepted in the 9th? He feels quite stuck there¨! probably does not like to be abroad all the time.

About the POF conjunct Saturn, indeed, that will weaken the POF, but his position in the 10th is very strong and the POF is in itself a very strong point and it needs a lot to make him so weak that he becomes really weak.
Saturn moves towards POF, but will never reach it. He goes direct before getting into the other sign, so even though initially it could look as if you are having less luck, it will get better afterwards. This conjunction can work both ways I think. Saturn rules your 4th house and moves towards POF, towards fortune so in a way that looks good. If you just look at Saturn as being a malific, then you can also see that he will not do damage to your end of the matter because he will not conjunct it and will eventually move into the fortunate house 11 of hope and wishes.

Your lawyer is stronger than your husbands. Yours is Mercury , ruling the triplicity by night in Aquarius and his is Jupiter in fall. His lawyer seems to like you (Moon trines Jupiter) as well.
Another thing, your husband will probably have to support you financially. I see that your 2nd house of income is also ruled by Mars, so could your income be ruled by him somehow? (even though you have your own work?).
Your house of career, ruled by the Sun in the 5th (are you creatively busy?) and Sun will inconjunct your Ascendant and there you probably also have to make adjustments in your worksituation.

I have a good feeling about the outcome. It wont be all that easy, but a square to Mercury and Venus is half as bad as a square to Mars or Saturn and Moon is so well placed that the problems will also probably not be too difficult to tackle. As you can see, Venus is about to enter her sign of exhaltation and a bit later enter her house of joy!!

Cheers, Star.

ALST123

Hi,

You are so good to me, Star! Thank you so much for another detailed reply! I think I'll keep the thread posted with developments.

My kids mean the world to me, so lets keep fingers crossed!

Take care and smiles as always,

Ax.

:D