Hello! Possible Triple Libra :)

Nekalta

Hi everyone! I've noticed this forum come up a lot in searches, including other people with triple matches signs, and since I'm trying to figure out what my ascendant is (no time on birth certificate and Mum doesn't remember what time I was born) this seemed like the place to come ask. :) I'm pretty new to learning all of this, and it has been very insightful so far - looking forward to knowing more!

Many Blessings,
Rachel

Forum Member

This is the right to place to come and learn. I feel an urge to comment on your picture but I must resist , I must stay focused.

Where would I post about questions regarding uncertain time of birth?

General chat would be your best option. I remember seeing a thread about some kind of method that could be used to find out your time of birth but I've forgotten where it was . . . but I know that the hospital should have your record. You can contact them and see what they say.

Nekalta

This is the right to place to come and learn. I feel an urge to comment on your picture but I must resist , I must stay focused.

General chat would be your best option. I remember seeing a thread about some kind of method that could be used to find out your time of birth but I've forgotten where it was . . . but I know that the hospital should have your record. You can contact them and see what they say.

Thanks! I've had some good help already around rectification they apparently call it. :)

I have my original birth certificate... no time. I know I can call them up and have them check records etc, but it's in another country, and from my own experience and knowledge of the situation (medical stuff going on) I know it won't be accurate anyway.

And now I'm curious, what's so distracting about my picture?

Pluto2909

LOL ! Ingenious... It's quite charming...:biggrin:
Btw, what's a triple Libra ??? I'm Libra, rising sign Libra, I guess it's enough but triple, what's that supposed to mean ?

Sam.

Last edited:

astrodork

Wow, possible triple Libra. Would you say that you are a "people pleaser"? Do you often know exactly what to say, when to say it, and whom to say it to? Are you good at making friends? However, do you also have the desire to be admired by others? Do you often say "yes" when you should say "no"?

Forum Member

Nekalta said:
It's quite charming...:biggrin:

He's right about that, it's your smile that gets me. I'll admit I do have eyes for another women on here but I think it's best if she remains pure and untainted. And there's a couple of others as well . . . I think i've already revealed too much.

Btw, what's a triple Libra ???

Triple Libras have the sun , moon and ascendent all in Libra. It's rare to have a triple of any sign but a triple Libra truly is special (or so i've heard)

Nekalta

LOL ! Ingenious... It's quite charming...:biggrin:
Btw, what's a triple Libra ??? I'm Libra, rising sign Libra, I guess it's enough but triple, what's that supposed to mean ?

Sam.

Thank you :)

I mean that the triple of any sign would be rising/ascendant sign, moon and sun signs are all the same. My moon and sun are libra, just trying to figure out what my rising sign is. I'm fairly certain it's virgo now actually; the time span I'm working with could be leo, virgo or libra.

Nekalta

Wow, possible triple Libra. Would you say that you are a "people pleaser"? Do you often know exactly what to say, when to say it, and whom to say it to? Are you good at making friends? However, do you also have the desire to be admired by others? Do you often say "yes" when you should say "no"?

People pleaser? Yes, most of the time.
Pretty much always know what to say and when to say it. Whether I follow through on that is another matter ;)
People like me and come to me easily, but I'd like more closeness and deepness to my relationships and I don't consider myself to have very many true friends.
I want recognition in my work.
Yes. :)

It's hard to tell which rising sign I might be just from these though, with all the interactions and such going on in any chart.

Nekalta

He's right about that, it's your smile that gets me. I'll admit I do have eyes for another women on here but I think it's best if she remains pure and untainted. And there's a couple of others as well . . . I think i've already revealed too much.

Triple Libras have the sun , moon and ascendent all in Libra. It's rare to have a triple of any sign but a triple Libra truly is special (or so i've heard)

Haha, what sign are you? Flitting about a lot. :)

Yes I haven't found many others with dual signs in any placement, though how I found this forum was a thread on this topic. Kate Winslet is supposedly a triple Libra. What have you heard about us/them?

Forum Member

Haha, what sign are you? Flitting about a lot. :)

Yes I haven't found many others with dual signs in any placement, though how I found this forum was a thread on this topic. Kate Winslet is supposedly a triple Libra. What have you heard about us/them?

I don't . . . well maybe a little . . . but it's not my fault. Usually I would be able to come up with some kind of excuse but I'm not myself any more. I used to be melancholy and kept a cool head all the time but today . . . it just snapped an i've left it behind. I don't know what happened but it feels so good I can almost cry tears of joy.

So about my sign . . . I'm feeling jovial today so how about a little game ? would you like to try and guess my sign ?

About the triple Libra (this i a combination of comments I've seen and a bit of my own opinion) , many people say Libras are pure and emotionally intense. They can also sense things during meditation. I know this is a bit vague but I think a triple Libra would almost be godlike, they would probably able to see the world from a different perspective. Simply different from everyone else.

(i know this is poorly worded but I can't think straight right now and I also have trouble with my English)