Uefa Nations League Semi-final

cometwolf

It’s semi-final in the UEFA Nations League on 6/10 & 7/10.
The four teams remaining are Italy, Spain, Belgium, France.
@fensi88 is it possible to predict which of the 4 teams remaining can win the tournament ? Thank you kindly

Sean8163

I think there are two factors which we need to look into. Giorgio Chiellini’s stars are on the rise. Recently he has won 2 big battles despite being under dog.

1) Euro Final v England
2) Champions league match v Chelsea ( he only played for last crucial 10 minutes only).

Given the pattern, I do not see Chiellini being on losing side.

fensi88

It’s semi-final in the UEFA Nations League on 6/10 & 7/10.
The four teams remaining are Italy, Spain, Belgium, France.
@fensi88 is it possible to predict which of the 4 teams remaining can win the tournament ? Thank you kindly

I cast the chart when I read your question: 06 Oct 2021 TZ = -2.0 6.53h AM ASC=14Li18
So, question is "who will win?"
In his book "Sports Astrology" Frawley suggest:"In this type of question look for the planet that fisrt aspect lord 10, or, failing that, has immediate conjunction with the MC. That planet associate on nickname of team. "
So, in this chart lord of 10th house is Moon and its first aspect is with Sun. Sun is in connection with red color. Spain and Belgium have red kit. Nickname for Spain is "Red One" and for Belgium "Red Devils". AS Sun is not in mutable sign I expect "Red One"/Spain will win.

Last edited:

Sean8163

I cast the chart when I read your question: 06 Oct 2021 TZ = -2.0 6.53h AM ASC=14Li18
So, question is "who will win?"
In his book "Sports Astrology" Frawley suggest:"In this type of question look for the planet that fisrt aspect lord 10, or, failing that, has immediate conjunction with the MC. That planet associate on nickname of team. "
So, in this chart lord of 10th house is Moon and its first aspect is with Sun. Sun is in connection with red color. Spain and Belgium have red kit. Nickname for Spain is "Red One" and for Belgium "Red Devils". AS Sun is not in mutable sign I expect "Red One"/Spain will win.

Spain has vastly inexperienced team tonight.
On top of it Match is happening in Milan.
Italy has not lost a competitive match at home since 8th September 1999. That is 22 years.

It does not require any astrological calculation. Italy are clear winners tonight against Spain.

Liness

Belgium vs France
I'm a fan of France My question is will France win against Belgium in today's semi final of UEFA Nations League ?

fensi88

Spain 1 - 2 France
My prediction was wrong. This method did not work or I made some mistake in analyse. If someone see where I made mistake please tell me!

pp90

Spain 1 - 2 France
My prediction was wrong. This method did not work or I made some mistake in analyse. If someone see where I made mistake please tell me!

I think in this case the arbrito was bought was a robbery the goal of France so there is no method that can stand it :) grateful for your predictions always