Are we meant to be friends?

Januarystorm

soo ill give the story behind it- used to be friends with someone, really got along well-not only having fun talking a lot laughing etc (both gemini moons so we did have A LOT to talk about lol) but also during some tough times (his grandma passed, he broke up with his girlfiend- i helped them get back together- he helped me when i had difficulties with my parents and helped me out with money when i really needed it and so on)

but since about january this year we had an argument because of literally something trivial but he had some drinks so it got a bit heavier then needed, it wasnt THAT awful but still it wasnt cool, still after that we did talk about it and everything was sort of fine, but after that a mutual friend of ours asked me about the argument- and i said something like- *persons name* just acts stupid when he is drunk but either way its fine because i also do stupid things when i used to drink- and that got back to him but he heard it like i just said flat out that he was stupid- and he blocked me on whatsapp and didnt even give me a chance to explain, we never talked about it- but he never deleted me from facebook, and i also know his mom and have her on facebook as a friend, and since that time i have liked her photos, she liked mine, i liked his (old friends) as well, and he liked it back- so it wasnt like we are mega-enemies- but we havent actually talked or met since that time- although on facebook we like each others posts and things so its weird

anyway, i do miss our conversations and i have known him for a long time actually- and before this- we never had arguments like this serious and it was just something stupid- but because i was in the middle of moving into my house and i had a lot of things to do i was just like- im going to let it breathe for a while and focus on other things and im sure everything will be fine- but it has been almost a year now hehe :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure: and it still hasnt kind of figured itself out- so now ever since a couple of weeks (venus retrograde in my 11th natally btw- and his as well) and i keep getting like weird coincidences like seeing his name on random things- iphone photo memory keeps popping up photos of us together, people randomly ask me about him- its like arghhhhh is this like a sign or what?

so i thought why not do a horary- let the stars give me some insight- im not planning on doing anything myself, im not going to take any action but i just wanted to know if we are just meant to be friends, because sometimes people leave and thats ok- not everyone has to be like your friend your ENTIRE life- people change and not all are meant to walk your path till the end of it, so yeah that was my very long explanation lol

btw this is NOT romantical- yes i am a girl and he is a boy but we never had any chemistry or kiss or whatever- none of that we were true gemini buddies and none of us have had any feelings- we actually had that discussion lol GEMINI ENERGY- i miss that! he was my only gemini moon buddie
just saying this because i find that even though its the 21st century- people still find it hard to accept for boys and girls to just be friends

as for the horary, my personal interpretation
1. i dont like the fact the sun is in such a late degree- debilitated as well...it just isnt right as the sun is very important
2. the fact that we both are in the 6th house...a negative house is also not really wel
3. the fact we are in the same sign is a good thing i think
4. we are both in the detriment of the moon- so i dont think thats a good sign as well..? as the moon is my co-ruler and he is jupiter- so that would mean he is in my detriment and i am not receiving him at all in aries

what do you guys think?

god bless the person who read all of this :tongue:

Attachments

• 78635.32925.jpg
    78635.32925.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 34

waybread

I think it will work out. You're symbolized by Mercury. He's Jupiter, the traditional ruler of Pisces, on the cusp of the 11th house of friends. Mercury is with the Part of Fortune, and applies to a conjunction with Jupiter.

Since you're the faster-moving planet, however, it looks like you will make the initial contact.

Januarystorm

omg i totally missed that the 11th house is in fact in pisces, which is ruled by jupiter

that does look like something positive

welll to be honest i dont think ill just go right up and write him myself out of nowhere- i dont know i have a feeling he would be like- why now all of the sudden (i cant tell him its venus retrograde lol he s not into astrology i know his chart because i asked him PROFUSELY so i could analyze it lol but he wasnt THAT convinced- also very off topic but- we both have cap sun, both gemini moons, he is scorpio asc though and im a sag but even our houses in placidus look similar- like how can you not be friends its like what are the odds)

back to the point, he lives quite closeby (30 min walk) BUT he used to live right down the street from me- about 10 minutes from my house, and his mom still lives there (its his childhood home) and i know he visits her every weekend and they have like dinner together and ever since venus went retrograde im having these like flashes of deja-vu or premonition or whatever that ill run in to him in the grocery store near to his moms and i house- i have no idea where i got this from but it just keeps dawning on me like- i think im gonna see him there

so if that happens i AM the type of person to go up to him and say hello and like literally right there explain the whole thing and say im sorry i said that- even though its not what i meant it was still hurtful and lets just be friends again

i just dont want to do it via text or online because, it just doesnt feel right especially after all this time its so distant and you know its different when you speak with someone and you can actually see and hear them and vice versa, but i also know im not going to creepily go to his house and ring the doorbell lol so thats not an option as wel- BUT if i would meet him somewhere coincidentally i would totally go up to him

does the chart indicate something about perhaps a grocery store? (as im typing this im realizing how totally random this is :whistling::whistling::whistling:)

waybread

I think that how this happens is up to you.

But-- LOL! I couldn't figure out why the significators were showing up in the 6th house. (Health? illness? service providers? small animals??) But I looked up the 6th house in Rex E. Bills, The Rulership Book. Possibly due to an association between the 6th and Virgo, he lists among attributes of the 6th house:

"places where food is stored or prepared."

Januarystorm

I think that how this happens is up to you.

But-- LOL! I couldn't figure out why the significators were showing up in the 6th house. (Health? illness? service providers? small animals??) But I looked up the 6th house in Rex E. Bills, The Rulership Book. Possibly due to an association between the 6th and Virgo, he lists among attributes of the 6th house:

"places where food is stored or prepared."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Chrysalis

I don't think jupiter/mercury being cadent, is going to bring this conjunction of you both back together, id say both planets would need to be triggered by another planet (as in a helping hand).

None of the planets are in any position to help them, and when they do perfect by conjunction moon will be in aversion to them at the end of gemini. It was the square with moon/saturn (his L3) that caused it 1 degree away/1 year.