Knock knock...

L

London_Al

Hi guys,

Nice set-up you have here,

I myself have a very keen interest in astrology and I am very eager to learn more but I also think astrology is in a bad condition in the public eye compared to days of old and think it should be restored as a geniune insight into psychology and physiology.

I particulary like esoteric astrology like the Alice Bailey, Douglas Baker stuff beacuse I think it's a lot more wholistic than the 'will I meet a tall dark stranger, or how are my finances this year' comments although they are relevent.

Anyway thats me, not bad for somebody who stumbled here looking for info of Sabian Symbols which of course you find on drumsets, now thats killing two birds with one stone.

Cheers.

baker

Welcome London Al! :)
In particular, I'm interested in the evolution of my soul, the lessons to be learned and how, in general, to be a better person, mom, lover, wife, human being, friend, family member, soul. Cosmic CONDITIONS that exist as we all spiral through space teach me so much and how to deal, how to wait, how to be patient and how to love and care.

baker

Hey Gazer: Thanks for the post. Astrology can be so overwhelming, all the math, bleeehhh, I hate math, and like you, I learn quicker and more intensely at other's personal experiences, what's going on now. And also I learn everybody's got something going on, don't they? But to look at that, read a post, pull up a chart and go, yeah, I see that, is so wonderful, it feels so good, cause to me that's the connection I then get to say, Jupiter (Radu, you now I LOVE Jupiter)! when otherwise how could I do that. So I like to know where "everybody" is every day now. It's easier also to decipher the houses that way, it's like a neighborhood now ... so, whose house is Mr. Mars visiting today, oh he's down the street at Mr. Bull's house today, he left Mr. Ram's house a complete wreck a couple of weeks ago, and now Mr. Bull's not sure he's so crazy about Mars' extended stay at his house now (he'll be there until February!), then oh, whose across the street? then you look at oppositions. and who's next door at so and so's house. It makes it more fun! If you look at it like that, it gets easier!

foshow

block party!

let me tell you, baker and friends, i feel like really kooky these days. and it's all types of kookiness: weird, aloof, confused, crazy, etc. sometimes i feel like my head is running like the road runner.

it appears ms. mars and her gemini self (in my natal) are mixing things up... and ms. bull is not happy about the change of pace in her stable, safe home... she's persevering, but you know bulls--you push them too far and they get rather explosive.

thank goodness ms. saggitarius asc never lets things get her down for too long and always keeps the hood optomistic.

oh! ms. aries moon has too many emotional impulses to let anyone dwell.

hmm... now that i think about it in practical terms, its no wonder i usually feel like a neighborhood divided against itself! :roll:

hopefully, there will be a block party this year. my crew needs to learn how to have fun and enjoy each others company!

maybe ms. chiron can plan it :wink:

Waterbearer50

Baker, you're approach is simiar to the one I like to use. The planets are actors,the signs are scripts, and the houses are the scenes. This makes the chart one big movie that is always changing. :D

WB50

baker

Hi Foshow and Waterbearer. I like that approach too, especially when we start getting everybody involved in "conversations" like that, it, to me, makes things so much easier, and when you walk yourself through a chart it all begins to make sense. That's why I like this spot, so many like-minded people here!

Sorry, Ms. Bull, my faux paux, you're a girl!

foshow

s'all good

s'all good baker. bulls are very masculine... maybe i should put scrunchies on my icon's horns? or perhaps apply a soft pink shimmer lip gloss to it? hmmm... :lol:

baker

yeah, that'd be good, luv the scrunchies and lip gloss. The icon you have is so cool.

wondering then, how is this mars in your sign treating you, especially with this tense t-square in fixed signs, how are you dealing?

foshow

mars and me

when i'm bored, i'm completely exausted. i've read that is a trait of mars in gemini (which i am in my natal) has anyone heard that before?

on the other hand, when there's a lot going on, i have a lot of energy but its hard to focus any of my energy on one thing for more than a couple of minutes... not because i can't focus but because i realllllllly don't want to. this part of me is acting really bullheaded--i get really irritable and standoffish when i force myself to do anything constructive.

basically, i feel like there are two different types of energy that are at war with eachother... or at least at a standoff.

i spend a lot of time alone after work. also, i'm trying really hard to stay positive--which its a strong suit of sag asc, and the need for challenge keeps me going.

any other thoughts about mars in taur? i can't really put it into words... its hard for me to articulate my thoughts lately :x

Amazon1963

Foshow & others,

Mars in Taurus hasnt really affected me yet. It will soon though, I hope. Currently Ms Bull is transiting my 5th house which really has only resulted in a lot of luncheons and social events. I'm not saying thats a bad thing! Since most of my natal chart are intercepted houses, it is my hope that Ms Bull moving into my sixth house will help bring more focus into the important goals I have in mind for my life.

I have also had a lot of planet activity in my 8th house. Pretty much sums up me caring for several ailing and aging relatives along with a teen starting college, etc and so on. (Everyone BUT me) Looking towards September, more planet activity within my 10th house, yippeee! All those luncheons and hobnobbing might pay off! Saturn is there to stay though in the 8th house for awhile. That's ok, much easier aspect to deal with than in the past few years of Mr Stern Saturn on my 6th and 7th houses.

I think its all those planets (Mars, Pluto, and Uranus) that Ms Virgo influences in my 9th house, along with Pars Fortuna, midheaven, and 4 other asteroids that influences me to be ever the goal oriented. Play time is great but work and accomplishment is even more fun for me.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...d=or1filewvmrJb-u1079284496&lang=e&gm=a1&ast=

I too, have Sag rising. LOL! Here all this time I just thought I was nuts. An intuitive nut at that with uncanny radar. But, with a Gemini Sun, Sag rising, and Pisces moon, and every house is an intercepted house....uhhhhh...well, sometimes its quite a challenge to be me. (Even with the best of stellar activities, its hard to focus and requires my 'all').

Oh, and I think that pink scrunchies would set off those lovely gold horns quite well perhaps try a different color for every day of the week! :D

Amazon1963