Hi everyone! I'm Braiden and i have a few questions.

whatfor

I would not trust google but what does NOAA say on the positions of the planets. Also you could check NASA. Did you take into account serial star time? Its been a long time sence I have cal. a star or planet but there is about 30 min of cal to find an exact time and place for each planet. Your view is not the cal postion of the planets. Just do more checking I could be wrong but do believe some cal. are missing.

BeTheMonkee1122

Google sky map is correct. After a few ppl told me on here I understand whats going on its sidereal astrology I found a calulator and confermed it if anyone could tell me a good place to interperate it it would be much apretiated

tsmall

Premium Member
Google sky map is correct. After a few ppl told me on here I understand whats going on its sidereal astrology I found a calulator and confermed it if anyone could tell me a good place to interperate it it would be much apretiated

Depending on what you are trying to do/learn, you may feel free to interpret it the same as you would a tropical chart.

Keep in mind, they (tropical and sidereal) are just two different ways of measuring the same thing. And there are many, many threads here about the differences in both.

The best place to start in any interpretation is with the basics.

tsmall

Premium Member
I'm not to great at interpretating natal charts. I'm just learning about how to. All I've known about it the planets and how the signs are combatible

I'm sorry, I'm not laughing...except that typo is pretty funny. :biggrin:

Best place to start is again, to understand what you are trying to learn, and why. Interpreting natal charts is a very long, involved process. There are many threads here and elsewhere that can help...but the best place to start is with a question. For example, why did you decide to look at your chart in the first place?

BeTheMonkee1122

Lol yeah thats pretty funny lol and well I want to know what direction I should go in college and when I might meet my soul mate. A few other things as well

tsmall

Premium Member
Ok, post your chart (s) in the Read My Chart forum (since the "Introduce Yourself forum isn't really the place for it) and then I am sure members will comment. Go to astro.com to make your chart (s) and then either upload them to a photo sharing site like flikr or something and insert the image into your post, or upload them to your hard drive and then attatch the image to your post. State your question about career and romance, and I guarantee you'll get plenty of replies. :cool: