Am I going to meet him in December?

acghh

Hello guys! I'm pretending to travel for my boyfriend's country in December. It's not going to be easy to convince my parents and I also need his financial support (he wants and he can give me this support), I work and study but what I have until now is not enough to pay everything by myself so he offered this support. But the real issue is convince my parents, so I made this horary chart to see your perspectives, if it's possible or not.

I just would like to say that I'm not a teenager hahahah my parents are just overprotective =)

Attachments

• 20210906_103107.jpg
    20210906_103107.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 45

scahm

I'm not seeing a coming together in this chart - Moon and Saturn do not aspect. Your boyfriend is sitting in his second house of finances, but is in Leo, the sign of your detriment, so it doesn't seem like he's happy about the situation.

I'm considering your family to be the 4th house, ruled by Mars, approaching a trine to Pluto in your first, so perhaps they are thinking of your future. Chiron directly sitting on the 4th (end of the matter) suggests some pain, but ultimately healing.

You're Saturn, in your own sign, so you will be fine, particularly after you go direct and move on.

IleneK

Premium Member
Agree with the other two interpretations. Your primary sigs, Moon and Saturn, do not aspect. No coming together.
And Moon really looks void of course by practically all the methods of determining it. That says that nothing will come of this.
It's a no.

Last edited:

acghh

Is Moon VOC? Moon VOC--just talk. Planning stages.

Yes, exactly! We are in the planning stages, just talking about it. We started to talk about it this weekend.
It is a possibility and we have almost everything to go, except the bless of my parents. :unsure:

acghh

I'm not seeing a coming together in this chart - Moon and Saturn do not aspect. Your boyfriend is sitting in his second house of finances, but is in Leo, the sign of your detriment, so it doesn't seem like he's happy about the situation.

I'm considering your family to be the 4th house, ruled by Mars, approaching a trine to Pluto in your first, so perhaps they are thinking of your future. Chiron directly sitting on the 4th (end of the matter) suggests some pain, but ultimately healing.

You're Saturn, in your own sign, so you will be fine, particularly after you go direct and move on.

I just would like to give you guys a feedback. You were right, we're already in November and the meet it's not going to happen in December at all. My boyfriend now is exactly as you said: not happy about the situation. Because he has some financial issues right now so he just can't help me to go because it can costs him a lot. Well, my family is comprehensive now, they understood me but it costed some pain and argues. Anyway, I still don't understand how the last sentence can apply in my life "You're Saturn, in your own sign, so you will be fine, particularly after you go direct and move on" but this situation made me create an effort to make this meeting happen. But yeah, it's not going to happen in this December. Thank you!