invalid chart

wowreally

i've been trying to get answers to this one question.
i keep waiting for the right time to ask, but whenever i draw up a chart the ascendant is always either too early or too late.
i've tried maybe five times so far and never get a readable chart

why do you think that is

wowreally

it was about my ex and his situation right now.
and no, i didn't keep them, i just have the last one i did
i THINK the first one was early

Marinka

Just because an ascendant is early or late - it does not mean it is not readable ... just more care is required with the interpretation. Since you keep getting an early or late ascendant it is probably important in the interpretation.

Slenkar

The original one would contain the info, maybe the ex's situation is in flux right now
or you didnt really know what you wanted to ask

tsmall

Premium Member
i've been trying to get answers to this one question.
i keep waiting for the right time to ask, but whenever i draw up a chart the ascendant is always either too early or too late.
i've tried maybe five times so far and never get a readable chart

why do you think that is

There is no such thing as an unreadable chart. Period, end of sentence. To expound, so this doesn't look like a one word answer, EVERY horary chart is readable. There are considerations that could lead the astrologer into an incorrect answer, there are considerations that need to be, well, considered because they have significance, but these things are just those...considerations. The only thing that renders a horary chart unreadable is asking the same question over and over and over again, hoping to get a specific answer. Which is why it is advised not to cast your own charts for your own questions.

Sigh. Not that I expect anyone to listen, but there are no strictures against judgement, just considerations before judgement, and an admonition to not pester the Universe hoping for a yes too often by casting multiple horary charts. It's kind of like asking your mom for the same thing over and over and over and over again...after a while, she just stops listening.