Moon Sq. Saturn

guardian00angel

I posted a few weeks ago for someone to read my chart, but I didn't get a reply. =\
So instead I just want to know more about my Moon square Saturn aspect, I think it's a great hinderance to me. =( I'm also wondering what to expect from a Saturn opposition Moon transit? It's coming up soon & I hear it's bad!

I know the moon is related to the mom, so here's some info about her...

My relationship with my mother is hard to describe...
But, i feel like she's more of a housemaid than a mom, she mostly cooks & cleans than anything else, she ignores me when I cry, she's as smart as a 10 year old, i feel more like a mom to her than she is a mom to me, communication with her is really vague since she doesn't understand a lot, she's not good at expressing herself, but we never fought or argue, so in a way, we get along....we just aren't on the same level...Even though she's 54 yrs. old, she could be more a sister than mother.

My other bad aspects:

Saturn 1st house Pisces
Moon square Saturn
Venus square Saturn
Mercury square Saturn
Midheaven square Saturn
Moon opposite Midheaven

The greatest influencer to me though is my dad...He's the root cause of a lot of my emotional & mental problems. I have severe depression & social anxiety because of him. We used to be best friends until I was 7 yrs. old, when he mentally hurt me. I have strong emotions that my father likes to discourage & hurt often, he crushes my hopes & dreams, he's super critical & negative, but i can't get away from him....so yeah....I feel like I can't 'grow' because of him. He doesn't like who I am & he blames my mom that I'm the way I am.... =\

oLDO4lA1Un.png

Last edited:

heidy26

Moon sq Saturn and tight. Also tight conjunction to the IC.
Saturn is in the 2nd house, so mum hindered your personal worth and esteem.
Sun opp Pluto, the relationship with the dad was toxic and made you close yourself and feel like losing control. The way you describe it, he fits the Plutonic type, always pushing you and not being satisfied with what you are.
Pluto is conjunct MC, is he crushing your career wise dreams ? Is his criticism directed towards school and what you do for a living, did he make you feel that you were never good enough, regarding ?

guardian00angel

Moon sq Saturn and tight. Also tight conjunction to the IC.
Saturn is in the 2nd house, so mum hindered your personal worth and esteem.
Sun opp Pluto, the relationship with the dad was toxic and made you close yourself and feel like losing control. The way you describe it, he fits the Plutonic type, always pushing you and not being satisfied with what you are.
Pluto is conjunct MC, is he crushing your career wise dreams ? Is his criticism directed towards school and what you do for a living, did he make you feel that you were never good enough, regarding ?

My Saturn is actually in the 1st house. =P
But, everything you've said sounds like my dad.
He already has crushed my dreams, they're art related, & he doesn't support it or believe I can make it. He's critical in general, he'd complain more than appreciate anything or anyone. He has made me feel I was never good enough, he even said to me that he's not proud to have me as a daughter. He basically thinks I'm too emotional.

Another way to describe our relationship more, I feel like he really is Pluto or Saturn & I'm Venus or Moon & he just loves to crush my hopes & tell me that the real world is harsh & cruel, but I don't think it that way.
For example, when I was a pre-teen, we had to give away our birds to a shelter, & we visited once a week for a month, after every visit I'd cry & ask my dad if they'd be ok & he straight up tells me that they're gonna give them a shot & kill them. But I wanted to believe that they'll be adopted by someone nice.

heidy26

My Saturn is actually in the 1st house. =P
But, everything you've said sounds like my dad.
He already has crushed my dreams, they're art related, & he doesn't support it or believe I can make it. He's critical in general, he'd complain more than appreciate anything or anyone. He has made me feel I was never good enough, he even said to me that he's not proud to have me as a daughter. He basically thinks I'm too emotional.

Another way to describe our relationship more, I feel like he really is Pluto or Saturn & I'm Venus or Moon & he just loves to crush my hopes & tell me that the real world is harsh & cruel, but I don't think it that way.
For example, when I was a pre-teen, we had to give away our birds to a shelter, & we visited once a week for a month, after every visit I'd cry & ask my dad if they'd be ok & he straight up tells me that they're gonna give them a shot & kill them. But I wanted to believe that they'll be adopted by someone nice.

Sorry, I was reading 2 charts at once.
But judging by whole signs, what I said fits. You resent what she is and are afraid of becoming like her.
You are not confident and are sensitive to anything others say, regardless of who they are.
You have a grand cross in mutable signs. You have the power to get over what they did to you.

guardian00angel

Sorry, I was reading 2 charts at once.
But judging by whole signs, what I said fits. You resent what she is and are afraid of becoming like her.
You are not confident and are sensitive to anything others say, regardless of who they are.
You have a grand cross in mutable signs. You have the power to get over what they did to you.

haha it's no problem! ^-^/
I appreciate your reply, it means a lot, I really wanted to know more about the bad aspects that are affecting me & you were 100% accurate! :biggrin:

It's also true what you said about me being sensitive & not confident...
But actually, I'm hoping that one day in the future, I'd get over what I've felt my parents have done to me. I've blame myself for not being the daughter they wanted & I've blamed them for not being able to parent their own child correctly, but I really want to let it all go, just so I can have peace...
I don't want to be like any of them, so I'm trying to cultivate myself more to become a better person. One day I hope to help others who have been in emotional & mental pain as I have.

Saying that I have the power to get over their conditioning on me assures me on my mission. Thank you heidy26!! :biggrin: I won't get over it now, I'll have to endure through it all & hopefully when I'm older & wiser, I'll be a better person....

Last edited:

heidy26

Yes, I can see that there is pain there, as Chiron is part of the pattern.
I am sorry for what they did to you and I think you can be an excellent healer yourself.
Having the MC in Scorpio and with Pluto there, you are into occult. You can help other people by practicing astrology, for instance.
Also, Neptune in 12h, its natural house, conjuncting POF and Uranus makes you an excellent and intuitive counselor.
I assume your art is innovative and original. :p

guardian00angel

Yes, I can see that there is pain there, as Chiron is part of the pattern.
I am sorry for what they did to you and I think you can be an excellent healer yourself.
Having the MC in Scorpio and with Pluto there, you are into occult. You can help other people by practicing astrology, for instance.
Also, Neptune in 12h, its natural house, conjuncting POF and Uranus makes you an excellent and intuitive counselor.
I assume your art is innovative and original. :p

Speaking of Chiron, I'm actually in two long chiron transits right now! Chiron square Venus & Chiron sextile Sun. In the first transit, I felt moments of being ignored, unloved, & withdrawing myself more than usual, but after reading what little, but valuable information I found online, I'm actually seeing how me getting hurt is helping me to heal. It's gonna take a lot for me to write, but in summary it's finding who really matters to you, & dealing with your own sensitivity. The 2nd transit...I haven't read too much into it, so I'm not sure how that's affecting me...
But I shouldn't ramble too much now ! :tongue:

I am interested in occults like the supernatural; ghosts, demons & angels. And I'm definitely into astrology! :biggrin: I'm actually my bestie's personal astrologist! :tongue: And I have been sort of a counselor to a few people in my life. I've helped my friend, who had depression, want to live again, & my bestie said she changed for the better because of me :smile:

I'm not sure if my art is what you said, but here's a few of my drawings! :tongue:
BNfjZ5G.jpg

^ (This is fanart for a korean band called 2NE1 :biggrin:)

CEM3.jpg

heidy26

Chiron sextile Sun will affect your ego, you will feel insecure, ignored by others, unimportant.
You have Sun in 3h, so you might be affected by this transit in the area of thinking, communicating.
You do have an original art. Ever thought about designing comic books ? :)

guardian00angel

Chiron sextile Sun will affect your ego, you will feel insecure, ignored by others, unimportant.
You have Sun in 3h, so you might be affected by this transit in the area of thinking, communicating.
You do have an original art. Ever thought about designing comic books ? :)

Omg, yes, I have felt more than usual unimportant through communication. :surprised: It seems everyone is doing something so they don't have any time for me. =\ Luckily, I have my sisters I can communicate with. :tongue:

Thank you for your compliment! :biggrin: My graphic design teacher actually likes some of my logo & concept ideas that I can't share here, but the thing is, I can't do anything worth good if I'm not inspired & my design teacher intimidates me...He reminds me of my father just a bit.... And I have lost my passion about two years ago sadly :sad: i'm considering changing my major...
But I have considered making my own manga & anime, I've had great ideas :biggrin: but like someone had told me, with a lack of fire signs in my chart, I'm more likely to be a dreamer than a doer :pinched:

heidy26

Omg, yes, I have felt more than usual unimportant through communication. :surprised: It seems everyone is doing something so they don't have any time for me. =\ Luckily, I have my sisters I can communicate with. :tongue:

Thank you for your compliment! :biggrin: My graphic design teacher actually likes some of my logo & concept ideas that I can't share here, but the thing is, I can't do anything worth good if I'm not inspired & my design teacher intimidates me...He reminds me of my father just a bit.... And I have lost my passion about two years ago sadly :sad: i'm considering changing my major...
But I have considered making my own manga & anime, I've had great ideas :biggrin: but like someone had told me, with a lack of fire signs in my chart, I'm more likely to be a dreamer than a doer :pinched:

That's not necessarily true. I am guessing that you can find your inspiration wherever, best to choose a quiet inspiring place, such as a place near a lake, or in a park, you name it.
Don't let people intimidate you, you can do anything you want, you have to be more confident in yourself.

Slenkar

When it comes to discouraging you from being an artist I think he is seeing things from the perspective that very few people get to make money from art,
failing in art without a backup plan is very dangerous.

I like your drawings, I have no idea if you can make money from drawing or not.

I think he told you about the birds because he thought it was the right thing to tell the truth, but didn't consider the trauma that would have on a child.

As for telling you he is not proud of you, there is no excuse for that.

Are there any other careers you are considering?

You could pursue a normal career and send samples to comic book companies at the same time.

Last edited: