Jupiter-Time, 400 day calendar, approaching the Scorpioyear!

blacksun?

The video, is completion, has had consequences rather mighty.
So much so that I find I can hardly express anything in public anymore.
It is a great honour to have been called to do these studies.
Most if not all Ive read in the occult literature describes the Sephirot in the logic of the initiate, from bottom to top, where Netzach simply means a certain level of psychology. It is of course vastly more interesting to approach it as a phase of creation, along the lightning-bolt path, which eminently is described by SkyGod Zeus with Taurus.

In this order, Netzach rather than a relatively "low" or "unadvanced" stage, is a highly complex and intensely pressurized stage of holy work, in fact it seems that the bridge between Tipharet and Netzach is quite related to the crossing of the Abyss, when we approach the tree from the ground up.

Jupiter in Sagittarius has been delivering.

blacksun?

This rune poem, written a time ago, is quite apt, as Jupiter traverses where Saturn has been.

Kenaz, kauna

30px-Runic_letter_kauna.png

"Kindling. Having gone to the source. Candle over an ancient scroll. Unfolding a scroll. Crackling in the dark. Bending the knee. Heat from inside. Mystery. Small seeming danger, that which ignorance hates and wishes to crack, what lures a child into the woods. A crooked smile of a crow passing by. Friendliness that has its secret price. Initiation. "You're part of it now." The campfire, stories you might miss the point of. A knowing smile. Contempt. An offer you should maybe refuse.

The crooked path that brings back truth. The truth that came at a price. Cynicism. Masked pride, knowledge, the indirect path. The questionmark. The slightly tilted head as one listens patiently to a lie. The secret history of the paintings on the wall. The fleece that masks the light to give it a face.

The cause to the fools jealousy. The pinprick that infuriates. The heights pride alone can not attain. The step, the phase, the winding stairs. The corner, and what waits around it. Maybe.

Connecting two worlds. The threshold and its dwellers. The torch that casts mainly shadows. Flickering shadows. Unseen lightsource. The glimmer of light in the elders eyes. A wink. Calculated, small offense. Being made to question ones morals. The questionable worth of ones morals. The truth that is out there, deep inside the worlds bosom and the magicians mind. Subtle dangers. A segment of the red thread. The labyrinth. Folly of of looking back. Sources having disappeared or closed behind ones back. The possibility of true closeness. Intimacy through experience. Exclusion, exclusivity. The invisibly moving curtain. The motions that induce hypnosis. Words that float in the air and come back with you up the dark stairs and into the sleep, the fire that has been played with.

The distance between question and answer. Apprehension. suspension of judgment. The path that turns into the goal. The equator replacing the equation. How knowledge must be power or is a trap."

david starling

On Dec. 19, 2020, Jupiter will ingress tropical Aquarius, three days behind Saturn's ingress. Three days later, Jupiter will catch up with Saturn, and leave it behind.

blacksun?

Well I wouldn't be too quick in saying that, seeing as how everyone was all hopeful about Jupiter in Sagittarius - what it turned out to do is be pretty merciless in bringing out the truth about things to people and that hasn't been easy for people. They were at large hoping to receive divine illumination and liberation but thats not what Jupiter is for, nor what Sagittarius is like. Sagittarius is hard as a protestants cane. I know Sagittaiuses, and I cant say they're very unlike their Sagittarius brother Stalin. Its no friendly sign.

I have some hopes that Jupiter will bring some juice to the equation in Capricorn. Pluto and Saturn there stuck with each other, that cant be easy on either of them. On the whole, I started this calendar with Jupiter in Virgo, which so far has been the loveliest of the Jupiter Years. So who knows, this next Earth year might carry some of that sweetness. After all, Capricorn besides being big business and stuff, is also the sign of Christmas. No, cynics, Christmas is not just an excuse to sell stuff. Even though it is the "descent into matter" as the goat symbolizes, given that we do live on a material planet, this ain't all bad.

A most lovely symbol of the descent of spirit into matter is falling snow. That feeling, the holidays and fresh snow, this is all Capricorn too. For whatever else is gonna go down, I bet the heart will have its moment of quiet rejoicing... as hope is coming.

david starling

In 12/12, Jupiter is Domiciled in Virgo. Whereas, Jupiter in Sagittarius is Sense of Direction (since it's the Regulating-ruler in the Sign it regulates). In one esoteric assessment, Jupiter is the high spiritual ruler of Virgo.

david starling

I agree, Jupiter in Capricorn will make for a good Christmas season.
Jupiter will ingress Capricorn on Dec. 2nd.
One date to watch is Dec. 10th, when Venus is exactly conjunct Saturn. That's the 12/12 conjunction of the Regulating-ruler of Capricorn, Venus, with the Domicle-ruler, Saturn.

For next year, in 12/12, Jupiter will be a Benefactor in Aquarius, whereas Saturn in Aquarius will be "in its fall", and potentially more dangerous than usual. They'll be Conjunct that Christmas Season. Sounds tumultuous.

Last edited:

blacksun?

So you count Saturn in Aquarius as being in its fall? This would mean it is, as you've said before, that it is well placed in Leo.

I know you completely distanced yourself from the idea that Saturn has anything to do with ruling Aquarius.

david starling

So you count Saturn in Aquarius as being in its fall? This would mean it is, as you've said before, that it is well placed in Leo.

I know you completely distanced yourself from the idea that Saturn has anything to do with ruling Aquarius.

That triggered an idea. What if the opposite of fortunate rulership is unfortunate rulership? But still a category of "rulership"?

blacksun?

Absolutely. The insight seems obvious now that its there but that never occurred to me.
A dark form of rulership, the other pillar.

Understanding versus wisdom.
Drawing ultimate consequences, last man standing kind of rulership.

blacksun?

Saturn in Aquarius I guess... ploughs the field before Pluto's ingress.
We will see. It is a loner, probably, Saturn there.

david starling

Absolutely. The insight seems obvious now that its there but that never occurred to me.
A dark form of rulership, the other pillar.

Understanding versus wisdom.
Drawing ultimate consequences, last man standing kind of rulership.

"Last man standing", and "ultimate consequences" definitely ring a bell regarding one: Mars in Taurus, which is powerful but unfortunate.
Something on the order of "Fortunate-rulership" and its opposite, "Unfortunate-rulership".
I considered "Noble" and "Ignoble", but it didn't click.

david starling

Positive-rulership versus Negative-rulership?
I've been using "Domicle-ruler" a lot. That might be better termed "Secure-ruler". Doesn't have a ring to it, though it does express the effect.

Last edited:

david starling

i think I'll eliminate "Domicle-ruler", and replace it with "Native-ruler". The opposite would be "Foreign-ruler". The Moon in Capricorn, for example, is a Foreign-ruler, which is a very uncomfortable situation.

Replacing "Exalted-ruler" is more problematic, and I'll probably keep it. The opposite would be "Repressed-ruler". That would make Saturn the Repressed-ruler of Aquarius, since the Moon is the Exalted-ruler, and is Native-ruler of the Sign opposite Saturn's Native-rulership.

Any opinions?

david starling

Looking at Virgo, it's Native-ruler is Jupiter, and its Foreign-ruler is Neptune. Neptune in Virgo is a very uncomfortable placement, but not a weak one. The "Great Depression" occurred when Neptune ingressed Virgo.
Neptune is intrinsically a calming influence, especially in the Sign of its Native-rulership, which is the current transit. So, things could be a LOT more volatile.
But, in Aries, Neptune, which is Exalted in Libra, is in a Repressed state, and that calming influence is muted. The last time it ingressed Aries, we had the Civil War in the U.S. Doesn't bode well for 2025. :sad:

blacksun?

i think I'll eliminate "Domicle-ruler", and replace it with "Native-ruler". The opposite would be "Foreign-ruler". The Moon in Capricorn, for example, is a Foreign-ruler, which is a very uncomfortable situation.

Replacing "Exalted-ruler" is more problematic, and I'll probably keep it. The opposite would be "Repressed-ruler". That would make Saturn the Repressed-ruler of Aquarius, since the Moon is the Exalted-ruler, and is Native-ruler of the Sign opposite Saturn's Native-rulership.

Any opinions?
Yes, foreign ruler is very good.
Invader. Making use of all the resources.
Of course many brilliant people have Mars in Taurus - Isaac Newton being one - but as a general trend it is noticeable that whereas their beings are being made use of very effectively, they aren't people who seem to relax into enjoyment much. And that is what Taurus wants. Ah but Mars-Taurus is more like a bull than the cosmic cow, the primal mother archetype that the sign is as Venus.

blacksun?

Looking at Virgo, it's Native-ruler is Jupiter, and its Foreign-ruler is Neptune. Neptune in Virgo is a very uncomfortable placement, but not a weak one. The "Great Depression" occurred when Neptune ingressed Virgo.
Neptune is intrinsically a calming influence, especially in the Sign of its Native-rulership, which is the current transit. So, things could be a LOT more volatile.
But, in Aries, Neptune, which is Exalted in Libra, is in a Repressed state, and that calming influence is muted. The last time it ingressed Aries, we had the Civil War in the U.S. Doesn't bode well for 2025. :sad:

Neptune in Aries is also a time of high idealism. In Theosophic astrology, Mars and Neptune together represent the 6th Ray of Devotion and Idealism, which is said to be fading and making place for the 7th Ray of Ceremonial Magic, which is represented in our Solar System by Uranus.

The Civil War was was fought over an issue that is perhaps the very most crucial issue in human philosophy and politics and, unlike many other wars, was resolved with a resounding victory, the abolition of slavery. One can see the connection with the pioneering Ram and the idealistic Neptune.

david starling

Neptune in Aries is also a time of high idealism. In Theosophic astrology, Mars and Neptune together represent the 6th Ray of Devotion and Idealism, which is said to be fading and making place for the 7th Ray of Ceremonial Magic, which is represented in our Solar System by Uranus.

The Civil War was was fought over an issue that is perhaps the very most crucial issue in human philosophy and politics and, unlike many other wars, was resolved with a resounding victory, the abolition of slavery. One can see the connection with the pioneering Ram and the idealistic Neptune.

The Theosophers didn't factor in the context of a tropical Age of Capricorn, and the Saturn/Mars axis that goes along with it. Saturn brings out the worst in Mars. Saturnian restrictions prevented a more peaceful way to end slavery in the U.S. I notice that in England, with Neptune just ingressing Aquarius, slavery was outlawed by an act of Parliament in 1833--no war necessary.

Last edited:

blacksun?

Bu then English power wasn't built on slaves in their own country. Their slaves were the maybe billion people working for them in India and other colonies and they gave these up only after WWII - I wouldn't regard the civil war as an unnecessary conflict - there have been wars with far lesser pretext, in fact almost if not all wars that I know of had a lesser pretext.

Mars-Saturn; I believe thats correct. Not such a very nice couple.

Whatever our interpretations, the ingress of Neptune into Aries will cause a lot of dormant forces to become active. It is clear that the closer we get to these times, the less we can say about it.

blacksun?

Another thing - Sun ruling Leo, meaning its a hostile ruler in Aquarius.
I can agree that it is rather sharp here.

On the other hand, the male Leo's I know are relatively weak willed people, whereas the women are fierce.