Random Thoughts, strictly Text

conspiracy theorist

Where you live, there should be actual Shaman who don't live too far way from you, shouldn't there be?

I'm sorry you don't have those opportunities you'd so desire...Maybe for whatever reason yo'ure not meant to for just right now, but you can move one day fairly soon, right?

I figured you'd probably be interested in this as well. I feel as if a part of me is being called to delving into Shamanism. I'm not fully sure why I'm being called to it, but I just know I am. I think I need these skills for survival. And as I've mentioned many times on the forum, many lessons I'm learning are about energy which can be found within the studies and teachings of Shamanism, but of course not exclusively. So I'm not sure if my exploration of Shamanism is purely as a tool for my survival or if it'll actually help me do something more one day. But I can't ******* wait !!!

Journeying... I think astral walking is a skill that runs in the family, but for some reason I've never been able to do it. I want to be able to traverse that realm and listen to my guides, listen, just listen

This will be only a 2 day workshop, but it's gonna be going into journeying amongst other things, so I'm excited. I really want to meet my guides and be able to talk to them in a whole new way. Taking this workshop will also make it to where i have the credits I need to take other wrokshops

It's not that easy to find actual shamans here, certainly not of the caliber that would motivate me to seek them out. Firstly, the country is in the majority Christian, with something like the most Churches per square mile in the world (you could fact check that if you're motivated). The religious influence of the English and Spanish has dominance over any spiritual retention held over from African roots. Magic and sorcery is seen as primitive and for unsophisticated bumpkins, as well as weaker and a road to destruction.

Secondly, most Obeah practitioners are low-level sorcerers, where they provide services such as spiritual protection, and various spells for love, money and success. I have a contact in this very small community and he's told me that an important text for them is the 6th and 7th books of Moses, which origins have been traced Europe in the 18th and 19th centuries, as well as the "Maccabee Bible". Sure you wouldn't get the non-written knowledge that you'd get from partnering with them directly, but even so it's still not a shamanic stream. One can also use these texts independently so that you aren't encumbered by conventions (but you'd miss out on what wisdom they had to offer but that's just as well)

Thirdly, I'm skeptical of tying myself up spiritually with any shaman that I'd find, because invariably I'd assume the legacy of said Shaman as well as the obligations, responsibilities and "karma" of his spiritual signature. There is also no guarantee that any shaman would find me worthy of teaching, as these things go much deeper than an intense desire to learn and practice. I may not be cut from the right cloth.

I recognize that I am currently implored toward working on the mundane aspects of my life, and while I sometimes feel frustrated because I can feel the "block", I have the vision to see why I have these current tasks to focus on, as well as the lessons I am supposed to learn as a result.

It definitely sounds like a great opportunity, I'd be interested in hearing about it either on your blog or your thread.

Ukpoohbear

Marilyn Monroe has been shamed and labelled weak for having substance abuse issues and for being stupid. Although there is of course personal responsibility involved, or the movie industry, or society being naive about the negative influences of drugs, what has not been mentioned is the toxic masculinity forces purposely giving her these drugs so they could rape her while she was unable to defend herself. Then she ends up getting addicted to them, also as s mechanism to escape the memories of abuse. The Harvey Weinstein recent scandal only empathises this and how misogyny hasn’t been mentioned.

What is also apparent is the contrast between sexuality and child innocence and using sex to gain ‘love’ and attention, helped mould Marilyn into the sex symbol she was, but these were all symptoms of childhood abuse.

She was killed by injection because she was a loose cannon. Also, Princess Diana was killed because she was also a loose cannon.

It’s some serious dark ****.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Lol, I think it might be easier to siphon energy from men sexually in general

But I recall being very sexual early on myself. I just believe that for me, the way I was fed off of had to do with my journey. My journey has been very much about power. I had to feel powerless in able to find my power

However, using someone's sexuality against them is just another version of the same thing. Making them feel powerless and then feeding off of their state of powerlessness. I'm sure on some level you did feel afraid since you weren't in control

So it must be a male thing. I think it's a lot easier to control men via sex than it is to control women that way no matter how sexual they are

Also I don't think it's uncommon to be sexually aware around the ages of 2-3, it's just a taboo topic many people don't want to talk about or will want to deny. Given that, I carried immense shame for something I did when I was 5 for so many years until I realized it's normal. Sexuality is one of the most normal things on the planet. It's a Christian society that will breed shame around it

I'm a Cancer. I think that's really all I need to say for occult linkage. Other than that, I do not know. All I know is that it's a family thing running from my mom's side. I can observe my own CHART** but the way I interpret it is very much subjective. I'd wager to say the entirety of my chart carries intense energy, occult links, and sexuality. If only I had a Mars retrograde to supercharge my sexuality :/
It carries other patterns as well, but I can definitely see the occult linkages, intensity, and sexuality

I don't think it's so common that it would be a "male" thing, but I could see why you'd think that. It was even for me to be "hot and bothered" for any sleep paralysis to happen a little later in the night, there was no need for nocturnal emissions. A woman could experience the same thing with similar results. The sensation is like my whole body is vibrating like a generator, and the "internal" temperature would get feverish, burning really.

I've actually read that entities tend to target younger persons through their sexuality/sexual contact since it's the most active and attention getting energy centre. The important thing is to establish contact and get the message across, but of course humans aren't so blase about sexuality than a non-human would be, obviously.

It's palpable through your words what you are, and it helps that its in your blood, so to speak. I don't think your Cancer is enough, as I see Cancer as quite political and populist as often as I see it giving any occult interest.

Lykanized

ok, I'm gonna have to reply later because lately i've been not sleeping at all and I need a nap
Alien out :alien:
But I love the discussion. I've missed our discussions. They make me wet
If I was gonna go straight, it'd be for you, conspiracy_theorist. And I don't even know what you look like!
But that is kind of a lie since I've gone straight before and it wasn't for you

Last edited:

Lykanized

ok, I'm gonna have to reply later because lately i've been not sleeping at all and I need a nap
Alien out :alien:
But I love the discussion. I've missed our discussions. They make me wet
If I was gonna go straight, it'd be for you, conspiracy_theorist. And I don't even know what you look like!
But that is kind of a lie since I've gone straight before and it wasn't for you
Btw I was kidding with every single bit of this save for that I love our discussions. I feel like I killed the energy. I’m no cougar

ynnest

Marilyn Monroe has been shamed and labelled weak for having substance abuse issues and for being stupid. Although there is of course personal responsibility involved, or the movie industry, or society being naive about the negative influences of drugs, what has not been mentioned is the toxic masculinity forces purposely giving her these drugs so they could rape her while she was unable to defend herself. Then she ends up getting addicted to them, also as s mechanism to escape the memories of abuse. The Harvey Weinstein recent scandal only empathises this and how misogyny hasn’t been mentioned.

What is also apparent is the contrast between sexuality and child innocence and using sex to gain ‘love’ and attention, helped mould Marilyn into the sex symbol she was, but these were all symptoms of childhood abuse.

She was killed by injection because she was a loose cannon. Also, Princess Diana was killed because she was also a loose cannon.

It’s some serious dark ****.

OK i listen.

Y

Ukpoohbear

OK i listen.

Y

Aw Ynnest is a fan of MM. Well, I hope you agree there is such a thing as toxic masculinity because MM was certainly effected by all of that when joining the movie industry. And like I said above,her open and care-free, blasse attitude towards sexuality was a result of her childhood abuse.

I’ve been a fan of her since I was pretty little. It’s amazing how intuitive I was to be able to relate to her, not precisely because of the same stuff as her, but ironically when you have to become an adult when you’re still a child, it’s not uncommon for a part of your psyche to always remain child-like, so that’s the part I intuitively related to.

Older before your time, but always young at heart. There is beauty in tragedy.

What I really admire about her is her Gemini socialability for wanting to be in the middle of the social buzz. And even though she aimed for the stars and Hollywood ate her for lunch, it’s still admirable to have that spirit of joie de vivre, even if it kills you.

Elizabeth Taylor was probably more beautiful and was certainly more grounded within the safety of her own particular reality, but I think it’s braver to come from a dysfunctional background like MM and to rise to the same level of success on your own merit. Elizabeth Taylor had a middle class upbringing with parents who got her into the movie industry by mixing with the right people.

MM was probably not as beautiful, which is hard to grasp at first when you are so enchanted by MM’s beauty, but Elizabeth Taylor really is so much more physically beautiful. But Marilyn sold her soul, manufactured her beauty, offered herself up as willing sacrifice, which brought her to the public attention. But what really wings it for me in terms of MM’s beauty, is that playful childhood innocence that shines through an utterly angelic face within a woman’s body. It’s that childhood spirit, that by being suffocated of love and stability as a child, that shines through in her spirit as an adult, and still eternally, even after her death.

It dawned on me the other night that one of the reasons I am such a fan of hers is because she may be a spirit guide for anyone who has pain in their heart for never being loved as a child and not feeling good enough. She is saying ‘don’t make the mistake I did, love yourself as you are.’ But I think it may also be handy to put on a mask like MM did and really embrace life too.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

But really I wanted to give a voice to the voiceless and reiterate as well, that part of the reason she was so messed up by the movie industry, is because of the hidden depths of abuse that men acted upon in their sphere of power.

It’s only recently been exposed via Harvey Weinstein, so just think how vulnerable someone like MM was to it back in the 50s, when women were not allowed to be as outspoken as they are beginning to be now. Once you get that she is a child who has been sexually abused, you can literally see all the sexual poses she does as a woman is equivalent to a child acting sexual for attention/love. If that doesn’t break your heart, I don’t know what will. Yet it’s precisely that mix of childhood innocence and womanly beauty, which made her so beguiling. Tragic beauty.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

But as a typical Gemini, that beguiling childhood innocence and tragic beauty, is only one side of her and to forget that she was a woman who chose to embrace life on her own merit, escaped being a 50’s housewife and took a bite of the apple, well she chose that path herself. She was a fallible woman, selfish and insecure, independent and fearless, not just a tragic child.

Last edited:

Gemini888

But as a typical Gemini, that beguiling childhood innocence and tragic beauty, is only one side of her and to forget that she was a woman who chose to embrace life on her own merit, escaped being a 50’s housewife and took a bite of the apple, well she chose that path herself. She was a fallible woman, selfish and insecure, independent and fearless, not just a tragic child.
I hope you won't come to hate me after that revelation because I'm a gemini :tongue:

Seriously though, MM has Taurus Chiron out-of-sign conj Aries Venus. That explains a lot of her manipulation issues. Venus is also her MC's ruler, making the issues well-known to the public. Misused Chiron energy can be really destructive, and it brings down the planet close to it.