Escape! From the Cult of Materialism

AppLeo

People who earn a lot a money are usually people who have all those things.. cuz if you wanna make money you have to provide value to people.

AppLeo

Too bad those people don’t have money. If they were more materialistic they could have more.

Cap

Scientific Evidence Proves Buddhists Monks Can Transform Their Physical Bodies Into Pure Light

Did you know that in Tibet and India alone, there are more than 160,000 documented cases of people, who after many years of spiritual preparation, manage to transform their physical body into a body of pure light/Energy?

In order to attain a “Rainbow Body”, a person has to be able to liberate their body into light by having only loving thoughts, among other things of course. It is believed that every five years on average, an advanced Buddhist monk enters into this enlightened state. This process is extremely powerful and it is said that weeks before being able to achieve this transformation, some Buddhist monks can engrave their hand or foot onto a wall. According to reports, it takes around 7 days for a body to eventually shrink, dissolve into light and transcend.

https://ancient-code.com/scientific...nsform-their-physical-bodies-into-pure-light/

Cap

Random comment found on the internet:

Jeph Bennett
If you think the transition from capitalism to RBE is something that "some" folks can resist, you're not fully appreciating the future we're all about to be facing in the next 3 decades. Yes, NOW, when we have jobs and food and decent lives, most don't even want to discuss the possibility.
But after another 10-20 years of increased automation, combined with massive droughts, rampant unemployment (25%, then 30, 40, 50, etc), which will cause homelessness to rise exponentially, and globally we will see food wars. You'll see mass cannibalism in 3rd world countries. For those not "in power", your survival means either working long shifts at The Corporation in exchange for a small cot in a dorm and 12 ounces of worm-based nutrient paste per day, or enlisting in the military which executes the angry starving mobs in the streets by the thousands.
As this worsens every year, more and more of the "rich" will say "this must end, we need a better way", and as they defect towards RBE (the only viable alternative), those at the top will either eventually capitulate or be eaten.
If you are thinking "Gee, I sure would like to avoid that whole scenario", then welcome to the RBE club. If you are still defending the capitalist system that has destroyed millions of lives and is on track to wreck the planet, then I guess we'll save you a spot here. You can join us after you get tired of eating worm paste. Or after your family is slaughtered by Corporate Soldiers in the streets. Or before that. Your call.

:lol:

AppLeo

I've changed my mind.

I believe that there is a spiritual place and that there is more than the materialistic world that we live in. What the spiritual world consists of, however, I have no freaking clue. But I know that it is there.

Capitalism and the free market is still one of most virtuous systems we've ever come up with, despite all its imperfections.

david starling

I've changed my mind.

I believe that there is a spiritual place and that there is more than the materialistic world that we live in. What the spiritual world consists of, however, I have no freaking clue. But I know that it is there.

Capitalism and the free market is still one of most virtuous systems we've ever come up with, despite all its imperfections.

CORPORATE Capitalism is the dinosaur due for extinction. FREE MARKET Capitalism is a different animal, and will gradually replace it.