Meditation help

JUPITERASC

main-qimg-ecfada9a9f1ffded14f916f78cdf9194

morgthm

I used to find it useful to focus on a singular point in the centre of my head when starting out. If you get distracted Just stay calm and get back to the focus. It becomes easier as you get used to the sensation of it, just try to stay inside your mind, until you have comfort with your understanding, and have fun :)
Obviously, you won't always find help even in the most obvious of sources so it can help to figure yourself out sometimes and just maintain a sense of helpfulness towards others in order to sustain calmness throughout your daily life.
Meditation centres can help i'd imagine, just make sure you're around calm and not aggravating people. Some can just try to hold you back with frustration, so just don't focus on them, hehe

morgthm

If you meditate, and trust selfless people, you can learn to redirect pressure and open the tension in your stomach, and those around you :whistling:

morgthm

People will try to train others, those with something to hide will veil these efforts as fate.
The 'universe', as it's often touted, is just a group of humans with a plan

I feel much saner and in more touch with the forces of the world for having met Buddhists

Last edited:

morgthm

I don't think he means to disparage conceptual directionalism that is generally given by unselfish airy people, rather that we must bring it down to earth, as it were, through action.
I think good natured people can get pulled down by selfish ones that have been given unbalancing agency, so focus should be kept on action that leads away from war and situations that generally rely on draining, rather than allowing ourselves to stagnate

morgthm

I'm more talking about stealing from each other or forcing others to do things that don't benefit both parties, rather than irksome differences that arise from a lack of compassionate knowledge

morgthm

It's fun to debate, but i think some prefer to get on with things every once in a while, rather than using time to shift opinions to cast themselves in a better light :)

morgthm

Helps to connect to the sky :biggrin:
Anyway, we'd better not take up too much space talking about things not connected to the initial subject of the thread, especially seeing as it's one people may come to seeking specific knowledge.
*Posts large picture :cool: