two unusual legal issues

hypatia

I am currently within processes involving two (totally separate) unusual legal issues.
In one, I am trying to get through government red-tape, to help someone in our extended family - I'll add that that person is a child and is overseas, in case those details matter.
The other legal situation is to do with gaining legal security regarding one of my children, and being caught up in legal processes to be able to finalise this.

In March this year, within the same day I had progress with both of these issues (nothing definitive, but finally movement after a long time of stagnation).
I am expecting more progress with at least one of the situations, if not both, within the next couple of weeks. I don't know if they'll be resolved then, or maybe just being told there are more hoops to jump through.

A little other background info: In my personal astrology chart, I have significant Uranus transits that clearly indicate 'unusual' and 'legal' and 'children' all happening this year.

As much as these 2 situations are, in reality, totally different issues, they seem to be coming to a culmination at about the same time (maybe). And, I 'feel' like they could just simply have similar outcomes - either both will be what I am applying for, or they both won't.

I am doing this horary on both of the issues. I am asking is "what will be the outcome of both of these legal situations?"

I attach the chart (done on Solar Fire, using whole Sign houses).

My attempt at interpreting...

• rising sign: Sagittarius - my enthusiasm that has resulted in stepping into these new / unusual situations.
  • the position of Jupiter (ruler of the 1st House), I would take as indicating the situation: for me there is a lot of meaning of life (11H) involved here, there is also a strong issue of justice (Libra).
  • Jupiter opp Venus: I take as meaning some things are not coming together. Although, this aspect is separating, so hopefully this can change. [I am unsure how I can act to help change this situation: should I be trying more to be cooperative; or should I be more standing on my own feet rather than relying on others? Any advice??]
  • The moon in the 4th House - I take as an indication of the situation - that this is emotional and is about the stability of our family, and extended family.
  • (reference: Warnock's Horary Case Book, 2nd Edition by Christopher Warnock - section on Legal Questions): I am using the 10th House ruler for the Judgement / Decision.
    Although, given the chart, Mercury is also the ruler of the 7th House, which is the other house that I considered to look at given that this Horary is regarding legal issues. Either way, the ruler is Mercury. I am not sure how to interpret Mercury here, other than the obvious about communicating.
  • Mercury tri MC - communication working smoothly with the Judge/Judgements/Decisions (maybe?). Although this aspect is separating; which I wonder if that means that a decision is coming, it's not being prolonged?

Is anyone able to help with interpreting this Horary chart?
thank you

Attachments

• horary 2 legal issues May 2017.jpg
    horary 2 legal issues May 2017.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 14