Need help with my Liliths

lilopinpin

okay, so I read articles, and articles on the 3 liliths, asteroid, black moon, dark moon,
I'm realizing my chart is very strong with Liliths,
Asteroid Lilith opp. Jupiter (chart ruler, mutual reception w Sun)
Dark Moon directly on Asc.
And Black Moon exactly conjunct Sun

I think, it's interesting how before adding any Liliths the chart can seem nice, and easy going, and now that I added these 3 points, I feel the chart is somewhat hard. I mean isn't the conjunction of black moon lilith on the sun horrible? doesn't it incapacitate my sun? blocks positive drive, always have an egotistical mind to it..

I feel it rings true in someways, I always Loved saying the opposite of what people said, especially if these people are conservative, i would say anything just to offend them even if i don't believe in what i say. I think it's annoying part of my personality that i have to control somewhat

Dark moon llith directly on my asc. worries me a bit, I mean isn't the asc how we project ourselves? so lilith is strong within my chart??

Can anyone give me a little more details on how these lilith play out ? there is avery feww things written about them, or any ideas on how to deal these aspects?? also interested in other people have a lot of lilith in their chart :)

Attachments

• lilo.jpg
    lilo.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 20

Sati

Bless you child. I had a question about my chart I just couldn't figure out, but this got me to check out some things I didn't think of before and I got my answer.

Jennifer Lopez has her true Lilith conjunct her sun too, as well as asc. She simply uses her dancing and sex appeal to sell music, concerts, and movies. Lilith isn't a part of convention so you might be doing things your own way. Mother Teresa also had strong Lilith aspects and being a nun is another unconventional way of life. There's many ways for Lilith to play out.

I'll give you some info on them, but I'm not sure how to classify it into your other aspects. Your oscillating Lilith is opposite your mars in 12th which is interesting.

Asteroid Lilith
I think of the female-named asteroids as aspects of the Great Goddess, and Lilith is one of the most ancient. The asteroid seems to represent split-off, demonized aspects of the feminine, the result of long-standing cultural projections that perceive feminine roles and attributes as shameful, untrustworthy, and dangerous. Our personal Lilith placement may show where we struggle with social judgments that define how the feminine qualities should be expressed in order to "fit in." These cultural projections define us, but are not us. Here we may not be seen clearly. A prominent Asteroid Lilith in the birth chart may indicate a person who does not fit the cultural stereotype, leading to some kind of exile from the community.​
One woman with the asteroid on her Ascendant has a dark, gloomy visage and her straggly hair adds an unkempt look. She does not speak much and is uncomfortable in social situations. She lives simply in the country and works best in the outdoors. This woman could not and would not conform to social expectations.​
In the classic book, Asteroid Goddesses, Lilith is described as signifying resentment and inner rage; she sets herself apart, flies into exile. She is fiercely independent. She refuses to submit to the assumed authority of another or to compromise her beliefs. Lilith asks us to deal with confrontation and issues of equality in relationship.​
Dark Moon Lilith
Whereas the reflective Moon represents personal, subjective feelings, the Dark Moon represents a primal, impersonal, creative instinct that seeks identification apart from the physical and emotional realms.​
According to Delphine Jay's research, the effect of Dark Moon Lilith is distinctly impersonal. When her expression is self-centered, she can be quite negative; when the emotional content is directed to higher centers, she enhances creative, mental, aesthetic, and even spiritual expression. "Lilith strictly symbolizes the objective thinking approach. Anything else is unsuccessful."(9) The Dark Moon position is where we must grow beyond our habitual patterns of our early Moon conditioning in order to remember the ancient exaltation of our true spiritual parentage.​
Black Moon Lilith
Since our culture has lost - even rejected, as Lilith was rejected - natural wisdom, it is more difficult to tap into and trust it. Relationships that carry the Lilith energy are initiatory, soul-to-soul meetings that open into a deeper center where personal and impersonal experience merge. Can we trust this energy that is unraveling our edges, tapping into such a deep well? Can we trust ourselves?​
The Black Moon point is where we are lured into our more self-centered illusions for the purpose of purging negative desires, thereby leading us to the deeper truth within our hearts, the longings and yearnings of our souls. She insists that we feel through, let go, and surrender to something essential and transparent in us that is primary - the bedrock beneath the shifting sands, the passion of the soul.​

CapAquaPis

Yes, I have a question related to the thread title. What does a Lilith-Saturn (mine in Virgo-3rd) conjunction signify in a natal chart? I thought it would represent difficulties in family and parental-child relationships. May be more to that. Lilith/Saturn is part of a stellium involve Mars and Jupiter.

lilopinpin

Heh :) thanks for more to ponder upon.
I always thought my chart was quite a happy chart, pretty easy in general, but after placing the 3 liliths (let's say 4 including true lilith) they are all in important conjunctions or aspects with luminaries.

Asteroid Lilith is opposition Jupiter and sextile the sun, Jupiter and Sun are in mutual reception. Lilith is in 9th house, of education, travel, and i always have felt exiled from school, always was a rebel, i always had a trouble with a teacher since high school, this has been a pattern for me, i try to avoid school now, and try to teach myself everything i can. although, ive been breaking the pattern, and only avoid governement schools. Also never seemed to be able to get a rabbi to teach me anything, or gotten anyone to teach me about religion although i've been aching for it. i'm currently learning hebrew by myself in hopes of reading scriptures later.

I'm going to ponder on the rest, BML conjunct my sun is some kind of magic I have to attain, especially the sabian degree of the sun is the great pyramid and the sphynx. I really don't know what that waldermath moon on my ascendant means though,

thanks for your response.