Searching for a Fresh Perspective

GoatKidd

Hi everyone! I just recently joined this forum and would sooo appreciate some perspective on my chart. It feels like I'm finishing a long cycle of intense change and it seems that I've temporarily lost my identity. It's birthday time, which has me feeling especially nostalgic this time of year. Thank you for your time and any insight you may have!

Oh, also attached is my relocation chart. I moved thousands of miles away from my place of birth. Have a fantastic day!

Attachments

• mychart.jpg
    mychart.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 13
  • myrelocationchart.jpg
    myrelocationchart.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 20

GoatKidd

Hi Zarathu,
To be more specific: Pluto has been conjunct my 10th house stellium since 2008 and I feel like someone flushed me down the toilet and I've gone through the purification cycle. When it hit my MC, I abandoned my career and city of residence. When it hit my Venus, I was in a poisonous relationship. When it hit my Neptune, I began working in film (alternatively, I was also very sick during the same period). Now that it's pretty much clearing it's conjunction to my Sun for the third time (still within 1 degree), I find that I've been spat out in a different place than where I started and I'm very lost.

I started going back to school, but I'm very directionless. I feel the intense need to do something now, to help somehow, but I don't know what or how. I figured I'd ask for look at my chart from a stranger, because I've been finding it difficult to find the objectivity I need in figuring out what my mission needs to be.