Composite chart reading, an outsiders perspective

imeururuemi

I was just curious as to what, as someone who does not know us, would think of our relationship based on this composite chart.

Thanks!

Attachments

• composite.jpg
    composite.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Bina

Doesn't look easy to me.. Pluto-Mars conjunction (also out of sign conjunct Saturn) in the 4th square Mercury in the 6th- do you argue a lot? Is it a work relationship?

imeururuemi

Doesn't look easy to me.. Pluto-Mars conjunction (also out of sign conjunct Saturn) in the 4th square Mercury in the 6th- do you argue a lot? Is it a work relationship?

It's not an easy one, that's for sure, but no, we don't ever argue really, both of us value harmony too much to argue over things...and conflict between us just hasn't arisen...not only that, but I greatly value most everything he has to say, and when I don't, it's just a difference in opinion.

It's hard for me to say what type of relationship we have, on the one hand, we met as friends at a social gathering, began hanging out because we have many mutual friends and really hit it off as friends. On the other, he has started becoming much more than friends, but not on a romantic level. He became my reiki teacher last year, then through a very strong synchronicity we both found out that he was my guru, and I, his student. We practice community reiki shares in his music studio (he teaches music) and he has offered me studio time to practice reiki, but that is the extent of our work relationship.

In all honesty, I had/have a big "crush" on him, but its not a crush in the normal sense. I just love him, and admire him in the same way that he intrinsically loves and admires not only me, but everyone in his life, unconditionally. That is something I strive to emulate...plus, I suck at romantic relationships and if we ever got together in that respect, he Would become "somebody that I used to know." Also, I have a boyfriend (who is jealous of course) so there is no way for me to act on that impulse...which is all it is. I know we are more than an impulse.

A funny thing to note: our charts are almost exactly opposite, mine starts with sun and moon in Aquarius and ends with Pluto Mars Saturn in Scorpio, and his starts with P,M,S (heh) in Libra and ends in sun (baaaaaaarely) in Pisces and moon in Aquarius...both are individually bundled like in the composite, can you see any significance in that?

Last edited:

Bina

Definitely an interesting chart, and by the sounds of it an interesting relationship as well!

A few other aspects in your composite which stood out to me:

Sun and Moon both in Aquarius, 7th house can make you very comfortable with each other. Do you have any Sun-Moon interaspects in your synastry as well?

Sun square Chiron, that must be the Healing (Reiki) you are doing together for/with others/groups -Chiron 11th house.

Jupiter-Uranus conjunction could point to the teacher-student relationship, with an exchange of energy, it can also be a visionary combination.

Mercury conjunct Des. , looks like you communicate well together too, and there is a sharing of deep ideas about your common interest in healing (6th house).

Saturn makes a close trine to the NN, this can be a karmic link, it also makes for commitment in a relationship, it's a good connection!

It sounds like you are using the Mars-Pluto conjunction in the best possible way, you have a powerful energy together which can be used for change and transformation.

From what you describe about your two birthcharts, it sounds like they are quite similar, with the same aspect patterns, just in different houses-signs. It'd be easier to see, if you could post both your birthcharts.:smile:

imeururuemi

Thanks for such a detailed analysis, I really appreciate it! I have always been slightly confused about our relationship, at first it manifested as a sexual tension between (I think) the both of us. but now that the guru thing has popped up, that sexual tension changed into a much more transformative and less destructive energy. He actually gave me a "disclaimer" when we met...I need to be prepared for major transformation if I'm going to be friends with him, because it happens to everyone he becomes close to...and oh boy was he right.

*Honestly, I feel like there is even more in store for our relationship in the future, but at the moment, it is just impossible to act on...only time will tell.

Here is his chart for comparison...one important thing to note, his birth time is not exact, but it is within 20 minutes of his actual birth time.

Thanks!

**about the only things that are different are our placements of Jupiter, along with the houses and signs, and our flip flopped orientation.

Attachments

• Charts2.jpg
    Charts2.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 15
  • ginachart.jpg
    ginachart.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited: