Marriage prospects

narasimha sharma

any reason those were not accepted? They had the potential to turn out to marriage before 2010? currently she is running Jup-Venus dasha until until after 2020/2021 so she has marriage in this timeframe.

But, her 1-7 self-spouse is spoiled with Rahu-Ketu combination both in Rashi and Navamsha chart. Also, Mars in 7th house is debilitated.
Probably she is not that much interested in marriage than she is in affairs. Her moon is exalted in 5th house of love and romance affairs and her mind is focused there and as she aspects 11th house, these affairs are fruitful for her. Ketu in 1st house represents her carefree and wandering in thoughts attitude and is in star of Sun who is in 8th Leo of own house. Sun is again in Ketu star, hence there is a Nakshatra parivartana yoga between Sun and Ketu, and they will strongly signify 1 and 8 houses.

If she marries, it will be only happen with her liking the guy before marriage. Jupiter, Venus, Saturn are all in exalted Moon star and Moon in 5th house strongly indicates love marriage.

No she was not married rather she was involved in affairs.

astro2016

Thanks so much for taking time and responding to my query. Will she marry in the same caste or outside the cast. Can you kindly comment on the type of spouse she is destined.

narasimha sharma

we can't point that exactly like diff caste or community, but there is some difference. it could be either different caste or different sect or subsect within same caste. basically some cultural or traditional difference.

Thanks so much for taking time and responding to my query. Will she marry in the same caste or outside the cast. Can you kindly comment on the type of spouse she is destined.

Virinchi

was (is) she in love with a person with huge age gap ?
she intends to marry someone which your family cannot accept. It will happen very very very late in her life

astro2016

Dear Virinchi Sir,
Thanks so much for responding to my query. Actually this is my cousin's chart. Recently we came across an alliance for her. The guy is from same community. It is proceeding well. Will this alliance fructify? Can you kindly predict as to it will culminate in marriage or will get cancelled?

Regards
astro2016

Dear Sir,

Husband will be of short tempered person. Anger adjustment might be a point to look at.

More likely she may abroad prospects after marriage. Marriage alliances started on positive note on the year 2019. Husband might be working in foreign country/ some foreign association. Bhava chalita mercury moves to 9th.

Alliance with foreign association will fructify fast.

regards
Niranjan

astro2016

@Niranjan79,
Thanks so much for ur prediction. Ur prediction turned out to be exactly true. I was really astonished at the accuracy.