Am I the most Piscean dominated chart you’ve ever seen?!?

EscapistMonk

Sun - 9 degrees Pisces
Moon - 24 degrees Pisces
Mercury - 13 degrees Pisces
Mars - 26 degrees Pisces
Jupiter - 5 degrees Pisces
Midheaven - 16 degrees Pisces

Is that the most ridiculous thing you’ve ever seen guys or what?? Every day I wonder what I did in my past life to deserve this. And yes I recognize that there are positives to being a Pisces, but my natal chart is just overkill. Any advice guys? Thoughts?

EscapistMonk

PLEASE hear me out. Pisces and 10th house Stellium.

Hi everybody. If anybody can give me their personal opinion that would be great.

I'm wondering what is significant about me having Sun, Moon, Mars, and Saturn all in the 10th house.

****** I'm curious because my Sun, Moon. and Mars are all in Pisces. ******

That's where I'm confused. The 10th house is responsible for career and public image, but Pisces on the other hand is not focused on these things at all. Does this matter?

As far as I know, this 10th house stellium means that my energy should be dedicated to my career. But can someone elaborate on what I should expect from my 10th house being loaded with Pisces?

Pluto Rising

Re: PLEASE hear me out. Pisces and 10th house Stellium.

I feel for you. Pisces is such an elusive energy. I have a 12th house stellium myself which includes my sun & I always feel like I'm searching for who I am.

Luckily we are living in a day & age where people are able to make a living doing practically anything. Instead of trying to pin down that ethereal energy try following your bliss & monetizing that. Also it looks like half of that stellium is in your ninth house. You maybe more knowledgeable in Piscean areas than you realize. Does becoming a spiritual teacher sit well with you?

I probably didn't help you much. On a side note, I think your username sums up your Pisces stellium pretty well.

miquar

Hi. My advice would be to research the sign Pisces to get a good outside perspective of your predisposition, but also to make sure you're using your Saturn to offset the Pisces tendency to be ungrounded. Saturn will help you to look after your physical well-being, and also to express yourself in a way which has practical value to the collectives that you are part of.

Best wishes

Miquar