Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 07-18-2013, 07:02 PM
LisaAngela LisaAngela is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 72
Predict children for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angels View Post
for the favourable period of child birth /fertility times are when the rulers of the houses 1,5 & 11 align in any one of those house...(person's natal chart)

it will be much easy to predit the year if in case the one of the ruler is saturn or jupiter (much easier) stays 1 yr period in a sign

for example house 1 (capricorn) house 5 (taurus) and house 11 (sagittarus)

1st house ruler in 5th (saturn in taurus)
11th house ruler goes to 1st (jupiter in capricorn)
5th house ruler in 11th (venus in sagittarus)

so...when u look at jupiter and its still at 11th house abt to move in a year to capricorn meaning...that next year (whole yr) period is fertile period

it will be much more easier if u see both the man and womans chart together
Hi I never got a chance to thank you for your answer I can post my partners chart to you if you want to see? I may have already conceived...

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 07-18-2013, 08:25 PM
Angels Angels is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 649
Re: Comon there must be someone out there who knows about predicting children

sure do post it ill see if i can help u
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Angels For This Useful Post:
LisaAngela (07-19-2013)
  #3  
Unread 07-19-2013, 08:48 PM
LisaAngela LisaAngela is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 72
Re: Comon there must be someone out there who knows about predicting children

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angels View Post
sure do post it ill see if i can help u
I have posted the charts, many thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lisa natal.jpg (89.2 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg len natal chart.jpg (88.5 KB, 7 views)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 07-20-2013, 08:11 PM
Angels Angels is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 649
Re: Predict children for me

Wow 1st thing i have noticed in both your charts was the perfect match. How you and ur partner see and take your life much alike. The conjunction of your houses. Looking at your chart i would say anytime after 3.5 years from now you have the blessings "the favourable" period starts for you. Leme check ur man's chart now.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 07-21-2013, 09:48 AM
Angels Angels is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 649
Re: Predict children for me

I am sorry to ask you this but i need to clarify something in this charts

Are you his 2nd wife? if not was he in a serious relationship with someone in the past when he was 22 or at 26 years in between plus or minus 7 months?

also u got married btw end of 2011 to 2012? sp at the period of... end aug to mid sept 2012 or 21st oct to mid nov 2012?

Last edited by Angels; 07-21-2013 at 10:18 AM. Reason: calculations added
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 07-22-2013, 08:41 PM
LisaAngela LisaAngela is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 72
Re: Predict children for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angels View Post
I am sorry to ask you this but i need to clarify something in this charts

Are you his 2nd wife? if not was he in a serious relationship with someone in the past when he was 22 or at 26 years in between plus or minus 7 months?

also u got married btw end of 2011 to 2012? sp at the period of... end aug to mid sept 2012 or 21st oct to mid nov 2012?
Hi, I have asked my partner and he said he wasn't in a serious relationship at that age or until he met me, he had just casual encounters in the past and did have relationships but nothing serious, I would have heard about this from his mum or sisters.

Also we are not married but got engaged christmas 2009
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LisaAngela For This Useful Post:
Angels (07-22-2013)
  #7  
Unread 07-22-2013, 09:22 PM
Angels Angels is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 649
Re: Predict children for me

when i see ur chart... ur age of marriage was for 24 years and 6-11 months.. thats the distance btw ur mc and venus...if u miss that it would be 26.9 months.

but i do see a transist that's fruitfull before a couple of years...

i would say it could take up to 4.4yrs for u to get a baby

please mind it we alla re only learners
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Angels For This Useful Post:
LisaAngela (07-22-2013)
  #8  
Unread 07-22-2013, 09:35 PM
LisaAngela LisaAngela is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 72
Re: Predict children for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angels View Post
when i see ur chart... ur age of marriage was for 24 years and 6-11 months.. thats the distance btw ur mc and venus...if u miss that it would be 26.9 months.

but i do see a transist that's fruitfull before a couple of years...

i would say it could take up to 4.4yrs for u to get a baby

please mind it we alla re only learners
Thanks for your answer 4.4 years from now or 4.4 years from when we met? And I know we are all learners I appreciate your answer And to be honest he did have a relationship when he was between them ages and from ive heard it ended badly and he never liked her. Who knows this could be the person you mean
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LisaAngela For This Useful Post:
Angels (07-22-2013)
  #9  
Unread 07-22-2013, 10:03 PM
Angels Angels is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 649
Re: Predict children for me

4.4 years from today also...i would say ignore the 4 month...keep it as 4 years plus or minus 6 months to tat 4 year...that will be around...2017
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Angels For This Useful Post:
LisaAngela (07-22-2013)
  #10  
Unread 07-22-2013, 10:05 PM
LisaAngela LisaAngela is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 72
Re: Predict children for me

Can I ask if this is based upon Uranus going into fifth house? Is this the fruitful transition
-Lisa
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LisaAngela For This Useful Post:
Angels (07-22-2013)
  #11  
Unread 07-22-2013, 10:06 PM
Angels Angels is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 649
Re: Predict children for me

when u 1st said there's nothing like that i was a bit cos if i had missed any prediction on ones relationship (past) and it misses then this would be the 1st reading that i have gone wrong...

so I was right?

Last edited by Angels; 07-22-2013 at 10:07 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 07-22-2013, 10:12 PM
Angels Angels is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 649
Re: Predict children for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaAngela View Post
Can I ask if this is based upon Uranus going into fifth house? Is this the fruitful transition
-Lisa
nope! i am looking at ur Saturn to come down to ur 2nd house adn also waiting for the Jupiter to move over to ur 11th house...

you see..fruitful period for child birth can predicted by the houses 2,5,11 and either on of their ruling planet house align at either one of the houses.

in ur chart 2nd house rules by jupiter/saturn , 5th by mars/venus, 11th venus/pluto.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sample charts.jpg (94.1 KB, 1 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Angels For This Useful Post:
LisaAngela (07-22-2013)
  #13  
Unread 07-22-2013, 10:12 PM
LisaAngela LisaAngela is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 72
Re: Predict children for me

Well I am unsure as you asked if I was his second wife. So in that respect no, and also he says he had relationships but not serious ones they only lasted weeks and I am his first serious relationship. We have been together since 2008 which was when he was 29 and was finally ready to settle down. We also didn't get married in 2011/12 although there was a point where we very nearly did, this would have been 2011. We were going to have a small wedding but decided not to as I wasn't speaking to my family at the time and it would have been rushed, nothing was planned though it was a spur of the moment thing. So your saying I have to wait until 4.4 years so this means it is not going to be possible before this date?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 07-22-2013, 10:14 PM
LisaAngela LisaAngela is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 72
Re: Predict children for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angels View Post
nope! i am looking at ur Saturn to come down to ur 2nd house adn also waiting for the Jupiter to move over to ur 11th house...

you see..fruitful period for child birth can predicted by the houses 2,5,11 and either on of their ruling planet house align at either one of the houses.

in ur chart 2nd house rules by jupiter/saturn , 5th by mars/venus, 11th venus/pluto.
Thanks for this answer I really appreciate the answers and time you've taken to look at both our charts What concerns me is this 4.4 year thing!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 07-22-2013, 10:18 PM
Angels Angels is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 649
Re: Predict children for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaAngela View Post
Well I am unsure as you asked if I was his second wife. So in that respect no, and also he says he had relationships but not serious ones they only lasted weeks and I am his first serious relationship. We have been together since 2008 which was when he was 29 and was finally ready to settle down. We also didn't get married in 2011/12 although there was a point where we very nearly did, this would have been 2011. We were going to have a small wedding but decided not to as I wasn't speaking to my family at the time and it would have been rushed, nothing was planned though it was a spur of the moment thing. So your saying I have to wait until 4.4 years so this means it is not going to be possible before this date?

i wont say anything for sure this is just a study bear in mind please...just as i said u did had a fruitful time but it messed - reason there would have been some other planets influences which i might have not noticed. i just looked at the year which was fruitful in common
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 07-22-2013, 10:22 PM
LisaAngela LisaAngela is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 72
Re: Predict children for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angels View Post
i wont say anything for sure this is just a study bear in mind please...just as i said u did had a fruitful time but it messed - reason there would have been some other planets influences which i might have not noticed. i just looked at the year which was fruitful in common
I had a fruitful time but it messed? This would make sense but if you have time could u clarify (please bare in mind I know this is astrology and I take it lightheartedley and for educational reasons I will not get upset) Do you mean this year fruitful in common? Another astrologer told me that I will be fruitful this year and next.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 07-25-2013, 07:39 AM
Mm2013 Mm2013 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 14
Re: Predict children for me

Can somebody help me with the same.
I had 2 miscrrage last year.
Cause not known yet.everything goes well till a point then baby stops growing.
Both were in first trimester..

I m uploading my and my husband's chart
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (127.4 KB, 3 views)
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 07-25-2013, 07:40 AM
Mm2013 Mm2013 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 14
Re: Predict children for me

My husband's chart
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (132.6 KB, 1 views)
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 07-26-2013, 07:53 AM
Mm2013 Mm2013 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 14
Re: Predict children for me

I m expecting someone will answer my queries.

Thanks
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
children, predict

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.