Virgo a barren sign? And how to get an astrological election for children

LisaAngela

(I've heard and read people say Virgo, Gemini and leo are barren signs. I have sun in Virgo and partner in Gemini...)

In my previous post someone mentioned getting an astrological election chart to predict the best times for children. I have heard that when certain planets are in certain places then this makes conception alot more likely. Of course I have read of alot of amazing astrologers out there who perform this for couples wishing to have "advanced knowledge" and know the right times, right down to the right hours for conceiving a certain gender.

Surely there must be a method or a chart on astro.com that I can find an astrological election thing I would be able to save alot of money if I knew what I was looking for?

Below are mine and Other halfs natal chart. I am wanting children soon and wish to know best times for this. The charts i have uploaded don't seem so clear so I have included links.

Can someone point me in the right direction for how I find out where planets are at certain times and the planets to look out for to conceive?

Mine
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...1&smon=4&syr=2013&hsy=-1&zod=&orbp=&rs=0&ast=

partners
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...1&smon=4&syr=2013&hsy=-1&zod=&orbp=&rs=0&ast=

Attachments

• lenbirthchart.jpg
    lenbirthchart.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 31
  • LisaBirthChart.jpg
    LisaBirthChart.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 39

dr. farr

Perhaps the most important house (in natal, and in horary) relating to the potential for children, is the 5th house. In both your natal chart and your partner's, fertile Pisces in on the 5th (whole sign) house (I consider whole sign house format more frequently accurate than quadrant house formats, such as Placidus) Moreover, both of you also have fertile Scorpio as the ascendant! And Jupiter (lord of both your 5th whole sign house Pisces) is itself posited in fertile Cancer (Jupiter, in general, can be an important significator for the potential of having children) From my perspective, the natal potential for children, here, seems quite positive for this couple!

LisaAngela

Perhaps the most important house (in natal, and in horary) relating to the potential for children, is the 5th house. In both your natal chart and your partner's, fertile Pisces in on the 5th (whole sign) house (I consider whole sign house format more frequently accurate than quadrant house formats, such as Placidus) Moreover, both of you also have fertile Scorpio as the ascendant! And Jupiter (lord of both your 5th whole sign house Pisces) is itself posited in fertile Cancer (Jupiter, in general, can be an important significator for the potential of having children) From my perspective, the natal potential for children, here, seems quite positive for this couple!

Hi, Can you please explain pisces on fifth house as I can't see it all I see is Aries I have also looked at my Placidus chart and the same thing

dr. farr

Hi, Can you please explain pisces on fifth house as I can't see it all I see is Aries I have also looked at my Placidus chart and the same thing

Whole sign house format places Pisces on the 5th house. Also, the closely related Equal house format places the "cusp" of the 5th house, in Pisces (draw these same charts on astro.com free horoscopes, choosing the whole sign-or equal house-format and you will see what I mean)

JUPITERASC

(I've heard and read people say Virgo, Gemini and leo are barren signs. I have sun in Virgo and partner in Gemini...)

In my previous post someone mentioned getting an astrological election chart to predict the best times for children. I have heard that when certain planets are in certain places then this makes conception alot more likely. Of course I have read of alot of amazing astrologers out there who perform this for couples wishing to have "advanced knowledge" and know the right times, right down to the right hours for conceiving a certain gender.

Surely there must be a method or a chart on astro.com that I can find an astrological election thing I would be able to save alot of money if I knew what I was looking for?

Below are mine and Other halfs natal chart. I am wanting children soon and wish to know best times for this. The charts i have uploaded don't seem so clear so I have included links.

Can someone point me in the right direction for how I find out where planets are at certain times and the planets to look out for to conceive?

Mine

partners
There is the 'Lunar Phases Fertility Calendar' available on their Extended Chart Selection Page.

Select 'Special Charts' then scroll down - it's the final available selection amongst the 'special charts' options
:smile:

JUPITERASC

There are many interesting theories on the subject of conception and each has their supporters :smile:

An example is the the famous 'Jonas Method'
http://www.moonsigncalendar.net/plannedChild.htm

'…..1950s, a Czech Dr. Eugene Jonas, brought lunar wisdom into the realm of scientific discovery. He found that a woman’s fertility peaks during the Moon phase that matches the one they were born under. If a woman was born during the dark of the Moon, her peak is the three days around that time, even if it coincides with the menstrual period. SO there are two peak periods for fertility in a month, one being the regular mid-cycle ovulation.

As Moon waxes, estrogen levels increase, peaking at the Full Moon.
For women, Full Moon is energizing, with less need for sleep, women feel alluring, receptive to sex....'

'... During waning Moon, higher progesterone prepares womb for possibility of new life.
At dark of Moon, hormones are lowest, there’s need to rest, so renewal can happen.

The charged physical energies and expressive emotionality of the Full Moon are some reasons why it’s a peak for sexual activity.
Birth rates are lower in three-day period at new Moon, reflecting lowered libido and energy for sex at that time.
At the woman’s natal lunar phase, high stress or sexual intercourse can bring on “spontaneous ovulation.”
The lower birth rates at the new moon suggests it’s a time of lowered libido....'

'…. Fertile days are when mid-cycle ovulation matches up with natal lunar phase.
Lunar phase is calculated using natal chart, by counting the degrees that the Moon is ahead of the Sun.
Fertility peaks when Moon and Sun are in that angular relationship every month.
There’s evidence that a man’s sperm count peaks during his lunar return – when the Moon is in the sign he was born in.

Dr. Jonas also found that the sex of a baby was in synch with whether the Moon was in a masculine or feminine sign at the time of conception....'

It's common knowledge amongst astrologers that the masculine signs are Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius and Aquarius and that the feminine signs are Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn and Pisces. The idea being that for your best chance of conceiving a boy baby, have sex during your fertile times when the Moon is in a masculine sign. So then choose a feminine sign for a girl baby.

LisaAngela

Thank you for the information. As mentioned Virgo is a female sign and I thought it was represented by a woman so it did confuse me that alot of astrologers consider the sign barren.