First Encounter Aspects and Potential

booboobunny

This goes allll the way back in time to October 22, 2009
Yes, these are all my aspects, but its just easier for me to break down whats going on in my chart before moving on to his.
I'm trying to see if the aspects during that time the day we met are significant and what that would say as far as how potentially the rest of the relationship would (and has) played out.

Here are the aspects that stand out to me the most:

That day
~ sun/moon midpoint (23degrees Virgo) was activated by Juno transiting at 22degrees in Pisces, and Uranus in 23degrees Pisces.
~ Jupiter is sextile my natal saturn - showing that i'm in a commitment friendly frame of mind
~N.node in 7th house is trine my sun/moon midpoint
~ transiting Juno and n.node (which was transiting my 7th house) were trine
~ t. jupiter trine n. saturn
~ t.venus conjunt n.venus (which to me, isn't super significant since venus flys by so quickly all the time lol)
~ transiting uranus opposite n.sun (not sure about this one either)

anyways, I attached my chart of that time. This is all I've got so far, but does anyone else see anything else that would signify an important relationship starting at that time, or positive or negative aspects if so?

thanks! :)

Attachments

• firstmeet.jpg
    firstmeet.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 11

JUPITERASC

This goes allll the way back in time to October 22, 2009
Yes, these are all my aspects, but its just easier for me to break down whats going on in my chart before moving on to his.
I'm trying to see if the aspects during that time the day we met are significant and what that would say as far as how potentially the rest of the relationship would (and has) played out.

Here are the aspects that stand out to me the most:

That day
~ sun/moon midpoint (23degrees Virgo) was activated by Juno transiting at 22degrees in Pisces, and Uranus in 23degrees Pisces.
~ Jupiter is sextile my natal saturn - showing that i'm in a commitment friendly frame of mind
~N.node in 7th house is trine my sun/moon midpoint
~ transiting Juno and n.node (which was transiting my 7th house) were trine
~ t. jupiter trine n. saturn
~ t.venus conjunt n.venus (which to me, isn't super significant since venus flys by so quickly all the time lol)
~ transiting uranus opposite n.sun (not sure about this one either)

anyways, I attached my chart of that time. This is all I've got so far, but does anyone else see anything else that would signify an important relationship starting at that time, or positive or negative aspects if so?

thanks! :)

The relational horary astrology thread may provide you with some useful answers as well booboobunny here's a link to it and you'll also find guidance there as well http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43 :smile: