Yes/No is your appearance similar to your chart?

cocoloco

which makes a very beautiful and unusual person the kind that draws attention wherever he goes?

Maybe Venus or Sun conjunct the ascendant? One of my gf has Venus conjunct Sun and although not super beautiful, she attracts others easily.
I don't have any conjunction aspects to my ascendant, but I do have people approach me quite often.
I have Neptune, Mars dominant, with many planets in the fifth house, (Sun, Mercury, Venus). All the planets with many aspects in my chart are trine to my Midheaven in Leo.
Saturn in the first house.
For example:
lol, random strangers like to talk to me. An old lady struck up a conversation with me in the restroom yesterday, and kept asking me questions for like 5 minutes! She wanted to know what my ethnicity was, what I saw my acupuncture for, and etc....She was adorable though.

I even had random strangers try to tell me their life drama, I literally was like wtf? But I had to be nice and respond.

I also get weirdos. I was walking in my gym parking lot a few weeks ago when a random guy asked me if I needed an Uber. His vehicle had no Uber sticker, and we were not in a tourist area. That was extremely creepy.

Those are just some recent examples, but I would have people randomly approach me to tell me I love your eyebrows, smile, toes and etc.

I am a Scorpio ascendant, with Saturn in the first house in Western Astrology, which means I am supposed to be less social and more unapproachable. That is why I feel I relate to my Libra ascendant in Vedic better, I am more on the social side, not like Geminis, but I definitely like to go out and be with people. I could also struck a conversation with a stranger easily. Although not as easily as my Sagittarius dominant sister. Compare to her, I am definitely more reserved. I am also not secretive, like my Scorpio dominant gfs. They would hide all their pictures on FB or delete their account altogether. They avoid sharing secrets, I am rather more like an opened book, which I noticed is definitely more like my Libran dominant gf.

Last edited:

tisha83

This is really interesting. I didn't realize the ascendant really impacted the physical appearance! I'm totally intrigued. I never felt much like the traits described for Taurus rising.

Taurus ascendant sun in libra moon in Pisces....

Is there a site where people post their ascendant pictures? I swear I stumbled across one once I would totally peep through it

I agree with you, I feel like my Ascendant in Aries and behave that way but I'm not definitely look like.

Astronoodles

I'm a bit late to the party haha, but you do definitely (as other people have said) seem to have the Scorpio eyes. I have always imagined Scorpio Ascendants with thinner eyebrows, somewhat darker eyes, etc.

As for me, I have a Cancer Ascendant and no planets in the first house. My face is very rounded/soft and I tend to have watery and very "emotional" eyes and people always see me as nicer or more empathetic than I am at the moment lol. I would have to agree with my ascendant. I am a bit pudgy (and that doesn't seem to go away when I lose weight) and generally unassuming in others' eyes.

cocoloco

I'm a bit late to the party haha, but you do definitely (as other people have said) seem to have the Scorpio eyes. I have always imagined Scorpio Ascendants with thinner eyebrows, somewhat darker eyes, etc.

As for me, I have a Cancer Ascendant and no planets in the first house. My face is very rounded/soft and I tend to have watery and very "emotional" eyes and people always see me as nicer or more empathetic than I am at the moment lol. I would have to agree with my ascendant. I am a bit pudgy (and that doesn't seem to go away when I lose weight) and generally unassuming in others' eyes.

Most of my friends that are Cancer dominant do have rounder features. My bf has a lot of Cancer and Gemini. He has round cheeks, and lips, but long oval face. I have a dimple on my cheek when I smile, and one on my chin. A co-worker of mine who is a Libra and is Libran dominant has two dimples when she smiles. People mistake me and her for each other all the time! Even after 2 years of me being there. They call us Twinsies at work.

Last edited:

AppLeo

I think my chart reflects my appearance very well. I have this big *** forehead and a receding hairline like how most Leos look. My hair is super curly and thick as well, which is also another Leo trait.

My Capricorn Rising relates to me as well because I'm skinny and frail looking. And I tend to look or sound sadder than I really am. People are always like, "Why do you seem so sad?"

I don't know how my Virgo Moon really fits into my appearance. It definitely fits into my personality though.

airy

Looking like my chart? I am a Pisces ascendant, although it's difficult to say if I seem like a typical example of this sign. First things first, I have a ton of planets aspecting my ascendant/in the first: Jupiter Conjunct AC, Mars in the First + Conjunct AC, Pluto Square AC, Moon Square AC, Venus Semi-square AC, and Mercury Semi-sextile AC. I'm not at all that photogenic, fitting the stereotype of Pisces AC looking different in photographs. I feel like they fail to capture what I see in the mirror. Anyways, I don't have the typical pisces dimples. I have a small, oval-shaped face with porcelain smooth skin that tans rather easily. My hair is brown, with lighter streaks and my eyes are large, medium brown with lighter shades mixed in. My eyebrows are thick, dark and elongated, and I have small, plump lips. I am of petite stature with a slim frame. I also look several years younger than my actual age, which can be troublesome, since I'm an adult now. I also tend to look very different in every photo that I take.

Last edited:

Melinn

My Asc is Virgo and my mercury and sun is making a trine to my asc at 9th house. My apperance is very youthful. I'm 29 years old but people believe I'm 18-19 years old, and will believe so until I tell them my age, then they get very chocked :p My facial features are smooth. Oval face, small "gemini/aries eyes" as I have a gemini stellium with my mars moon and chiron in 10th house. Also Chiron is by some astrologers believed to be the true ruler of virgo, and my Chiron is in gemini. My body is very virgo, All the curves at the right places, that hourglass shape. But I'm medium, only 1,60 cm. I may seem shy or cold or uninterested in others, at first when I walk into a room. Until I let my aries venus and jupiter shine through :p

I think I could have been concidered as beautiful, not "in your face" beautiful but preppy looking beautiful you know, but my nose does not fit my face haha. So its a destroying factor. My facial structure is smooth virgo but my nose not so much :/. Its not too big or so, but the nose tip is making it look a bit bigger, it looks like a cappy nose but a bit too big tip. (I have saturn square my asc) . But I don't believe in cosmetic surgery so I will live with it^^ And I know its not super apparent, anyways so.

I come across as very intense, I have a strong pluto energy, well I asked other astrology knowers if my sun and the ruler of my asc mercury oppo pluto in scorpio is intense enough , which they told me , it is.

Also Pluto is the only single planet in my chart, in the house of gemini, 3rd house. I concider myself a Virgo.gemini-scorpio person. I'm very analytical and if it wasn't for my 3rd house pluto my interest in things would have been very shallow because of my gemini stellium, but my interests in things and my information gathering methods are anything but shallow, because of the 3rd huse pluto and my mercury oppo pluto.

So people may be surpriced my intense energy does not fit my facial apparence^^

Last edited:

Praymantus

Hmmm, I have a Sagittarius rising which is described as tall and gorgeous and athletic. I'm short and very average looking. I am Sun, Pluto and Jupiter dominant. Pluto folks are said to have dark, penetrating eyes and I've even read stuff like short and hairy lol. I am closer to that description than tall, lanky, and stunning. I am not sure what Sun dominant people look like outside of being charismatic and I've read things like "great hair" and "ruddy complexion". I do have a snubbed nose and a squarish face kind of like a lion though. I have nice hair but dunno if it's my stand out feature. Jupiter dominant is said to be indulgent and prone to putting on weight. I kinda do, but I have never been overweight and actually my weight tends to be stable though it's changing as I get older. tldr: It's hit or miss

my appearance is very similar to my chart, right down to the negative aspects/traits!

for eg., i do have soft, pleasant features, and big eyes that are a soft blue green, very fitting of a venus pisces and libra rising combo. i dont have any planets in the first house, but neptune is also squaring my ascendant, and i do come across a bit dreamy sometimes. i used to always get compliments on having a clear complexion and be told i was very skinny. as ive gotten older, my complexion is still good but doesnt have the same luminiscient quality, and i have developed a pear shape...but i like the curves this gives me and thankfully its in fashion to have a big behind these days...lol this is typical of descriptions from libra rising that the complexion isnt as good and weight gain with getting older.

contrast that with my dominant signs being aries and sag. i dont have the arian eyebrows, which i think can look rather sexy, but i have the aries energy and sense of humour from sag.

my hair tends to be dry and breaks easy if coloured, i wonder if this is uranus there.

i read sagittarius can give a long face with a high forehead...and unfortunately i have this as well. inevitable really with a mutable-dominant chart. i wonder if this is also because of the venus square saturn in sagittarius aspect...venus square uranus is saving up for plastic surgery for my new years resolution. im very critical of my appearance so that should help. i also dont dress in a way that draws attention, im more down to earth, even thought i have the samelevel of interest in fashion and makeup as those who are glamorous. this will be the restrictive effect of saturn. its sad i cant express myself the way i want to...so i usually just learn about it instead and share tips with my friiends. venus square saturn is why im interested in this thread.

so all in all, i express my fire side in my energy, and feminine signs physically. im very 'feminine.' if i ask someone if im masculine its a resounding NO, even though i tend to take on a dominant role with my male friends. as for females, im more wary and passive.

Last edited:

Cupid Arrow

Do you guys think you look like your ascendant, the planet in your ascendant or like the dominant planets in your chart?

My dominant planets are Pisces, Scorpio, Aries. Planets dominants are Neptune, Pluto, Sun, and Venus.

I feel like the appearances of a Pisces fit me to a T even though it isn't my ascendant. I have a dimple on my left cheek which may be due to Libra ascendant but in Western astrology I am a Scorpio ascendant, Pisces Sun (also). Moon in Pisces. Saturn plus Scorpio influenced people are supposed to be intimidating and unapproachable looking. However, I had noticed that strangers and new people I meet tend to approach me for questions or just to talk. Lol, so I guess I don't look intimidating like what I am expected to look with Saturn and Pluto influenced. What are all your experiences like in regard to your chart and how people interact with you? Also, I heard people either love or hate Scorpio ascendant people. What are you Scorpio ascendants people experience with this? I never had problems with that. I feel like ever since high school I was always the mediator or neutral to the people around me dramas. For example, whenever I start a new job most people love me despite some of them having issues with one another.

13700211_10157037406070408_865419146771499oh=bf2942901ccb3966fc4f3a0893b010a9&oe=584A775F

12933035_10156634829535408_8525667269643635193_n.jpg

What books are great for descriptions on the ASC that you read? I only read online about mine and it sort of is correct.

capuranusnep

Do you guys think you look like your ascendant, the planet in your ascendant or like the dominant planets in your chart?

My dominant planets are Pisces, Scorpio, Aries. Planets dominants are Neptune, Pluto, Sun, and Venus.

I feel like the appearances of a Pisces fit me to a T even though it isn't my ascendant. I have a dimple on my left cheek which may be due to Libra ascendant but in Western astrology I am a Scorpio ascendant, Pisces Sun (also). Moon in Pisces. Saturn plus Scorpio influenced people are supposed to be intimidating and unapproachable looking. However, I had noticed that strangers and new people I meet tend to approach me for questions or just to talk. Lol, so I guess I don't look intimidating like what I am expected to look with Saturn and Pluto influenced. What are all your experiences like in regard to your chart and how people interact with you? Also, I heard people either love or hate Scorpio ascendant people. What are you Scorpio ascendants people experience with this? I never had problems with that. I feel like ever since high school I was always the mediator or neutral to the people around me dramas. For example, whenever I start a new job most people love me despite some of them having issues with one another.

13700211_10157037406070408_865419146771499oh=bf2942901ccb3966fc4f3a0893b010a9&oe=584A775F

12933035_10156634829535408_8525667269643635193_n.jpg

You are probably actually a libra ascendant. Many people don't know this but the time you should use to draw up your chart(for the correct ascendant) is the "spiritual birth time", John Willner authored the books "The Rising Sign Problem" and "The perfect Horoscope" on this topic. The spiritual birth time can vary anywhere from 20 minutes after the physical birth time or even up to a couple hours before. Many people are actually the sign immediately preceding their original ascendant. I explain more here.

https://dawnknowsastrology.blogspot.com/2017/12/why-your-ascendant-is-wrong.html

Alexios

You are probably actually a libra ascendant. Many people don't know this but the time you should use to draw up your chart(for the correct ascendant) is the "spiritual birth time", John Willner authored the books "The Rising Sign Problem" and "The perfect Horoscope" on this topic. The spiritual birth time can vary anywhere from 20 minutes after the physical birth time or even up to a couple hours before. Many people are actually the sign immediately preceding their original ascendant. I explain more here.

https://dawnknowsastrology.blogspot.com/2017/12/why-your-ascendant-is-wrong.html

I'm just curious about this theory. If we have to take in consideration a moment aside from the body birth, what happens when that body arises to the world "with a spirit inside" for the very first time? It is not that exact moment when the embodiment/incarnation occurs? Hmmm... I've just read your website, and I would like to learn more though...

Last edited:

obsidianmineral

How can I rectify my birth time for my spiritual ascendant? Does it cost money?

D-Rok

How can I rectify my birth time for my spiritual ascendant? Does it cost money?

You can’t man. And don’t.

The idea that has stood the test of time in regard to births is this: the moment an individual takes its FIRST BREATH leaving the womb is when it is born. There is no “spiritual birth time”.

When you take your very first breath, the essence and energies of the world around you are forever imprinted on your person. You become a vessel — literally — for the energies of the planets, which is transferred via light (known as the channel to give and receive the energy from the known seven celestial bodies).

People need to stop making these things so complicated. Astrology is based on EMPIRICAL, OBSERVABLE data. Aka “you are born when you take your first breath.” Come on guys, debate this fact. Do it. I dare you.

obsidianmineral

You can’t man. And don’t.

The idea that has stood the test of time in regard to births is this: the moment an individual takes its FIRST BREATH leaving the womb is when it is born. There is no “spiritual birth time”.

When you take your very first breath, the essence and energies of the world around you are forever imprinted on your person. You become a vessel — literally — for the energies of the planets, which is transferred via light (known as the channel to give and receive the energy from the known seven celestial bodies).

People need to stop making these things so complicated. Astrology is based on EMPIRICAL, OBSERVABLE data. Aka “you are born when you take your first breath.” Come on guys, debate this fact. Do it. I dare you.
I was actually trying to see if the guy talking about spiritual birth was charging for rectifiying charts. Cause if so it seems like a pretty easy way to take advantage of the ignorance of people. I mean, you could justifiy every ascendant for every single person if you generalize enough.

JUPITERASC

I was actually trying to see if the guy talking about spiritual birth
was charging for rectifiying charts.
Cause if so it seems like a pretty easy way
to take advantage of the ignorance of people.
I mean, you could justifiy every ascendant for every single person
if you generalize enough.
Obviously easy money :smile: