What makes you proud about your sun sign?

VirgoLibraChris

What makes you proud of being born under your sun sign or two signs if you are a cusp like me? I was born September 22. I am gifted with reading into people I analyze well like a Virgo. I am a giving person who is has a therapeutic personality and see that as blessing. As a Virgo I consider myself a nun, intellect, freak:happy:, counselor, and caretaker type all in one person lol. I am very creative mind-wise and I'm wholesome looking like Virgos are often depicted. Many of us have cherubic faces like me.

Virgo is the beautiful woman inside and out/ much like the late Mother Theresa or like tv stars Beyonce and Rachel Welch and another great male Virgo is my favorite tv psychologist Dr. Phil. I am also like A Libra. I am a good communicator. I have a very strong sense of justice. I have been told I would have been a great lawyer and missed my calling. I never hesitate to speak up if I do not feel threatened and I am the queen of filing complaints when my scales are unbalanced and if I feel I am being treated unfairly:sick: My rising sign is in Leo. I have wild hair like a cat's mane and somewhat of a cat face like Leos are known to have lol..

Blaze

Account Closed
I'm a Cancer sun and Idk. Seagulls seem to think we're tasty, So something is good. Nothing to have pride in though.