Strongest Synastry and Composite I've Ever Seen. How Weird Is This?

Aphelionx

So I recently attended an astrology conference and met someone who I felt a powerful connection with. Later on as I looked at our charts, I have never seen such strong synastry with someone. It was so strange and our meeting just seemed fated. However, we live in different places and they are dating and living with someone else although it's very possible that I will move next year with Moon/Jupiter in Cancer 4th square Uranus in 1st and Pluto in 10th in my solar return for 2014.

I have attached both charts (mine being GB) and a composite. Some of the things that stood out were:

Sun conjunct Moon exact
Mercury conjunct Mercury exact
Venus Sextile Venus 1 degree
Moon conjunct Ascendant 1 degree

Composite

Taurus Sun conjunct Venus and Mercury conjunct MC
Cancer Moon 12th
Aries Mars 9th
Pluto in Scorpio 4th

We both have Sun Opposite Pluto Trine Neptune. Also my Mars and Venus fall in their 7th.

What was crazy is that within about 30 seconds seconds of our meeting, they asked if I had Mercury in Taurus. It turns out that we have Mercury in Taurus at the same degree of 13 Taurus. It's almost like that and the 12th house Moon in Cancer and Mercury conjunction are psychic.

I'm just wondering what everyone else thinks about the charts here or if there are any other interesting insights?

Attachments

• GB.jpg
    GB.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 47
  • AB.jpg
    AB.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 40
  • Composite.jpg
    Composite.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 47

melisa

Hi---
Re: the composite, Aquarius is on the 7th---how do you see this? Does the 7th in composite indicate your relationship with each other, or does the composite 7th indicate how you as a acouple, interact with people outside of the relationship?

You have moon in the 3rd house in Virgo----a bit "intellectual" in terms of sign and house, plus able to talk about feelings. your composite moon in Cancer in the 12th is the opposite---perhaps not talking about feelings, and deeply emotional. Maybe this connection could be a more intensely emotional one that the emotions you have on your own?

Your moon conjunct their ascendant in synastry---this can give you a strong emotional attachment to them. I feel that in synastry, the same planet "works both ways", so when your moon touches part of their chart, you feel it activated in yourself (moon---emotions), AND they also feel a bit of your planetary energy "touching" their chart (so they would also feel a bit more emotional through the connection.

Their? sun in 8th----does this come through?
Your Venus in their 7th house---you have an affectionate feeling towards them. The Taurus sun composite ususally means a long-term serious connection.

Melisa

Aphelionx

These are all great points Melisa thanks for taking a look at it! I think that Aquarius on the 7th speaks to the element of our relationship with each other being somewhat unconventional and the need for space. I have Uranus in 7th and Venus in Aries. We are similarly very busy people probably with the propensity to take on too much, and are astrologers.

You would be very right about my Moon in Virgo. I certainly feel the moodiness of my Cancer Ascendant yet I also feel very emotionally intelligent and able to positively harness my moods and rarely cry. You could also be very right about the connection being more emotionally intense than the emotions I have on my own. My romantic relationships often turn out this way. I feel like it really takes death or love to make me cry lol. I tend to be very "it is what it is" with all of my earth and I process things deliberately and logically with my Sun-Mercury conjunction.

I did think about the hidden element of the Moon in 12th, but I think that in this case it could also represent a spiritual element in the relationship which definitely seems apparent.

I haven't sensed much of their Sun in 8th other than an affinity for the occult of course. However, I also don't know this person on a deep and personal level just yet. The ruler of my 7th (Saturn) is in 8th though and I tend to be attracted to 8th house people.

At the very least, I was thinking that they might make a good friend, business partner or something to that effect. I've just never seen such strong contacts within such close orbs. I can definitely feel them strongly and I found it very unusual. I figured this is probably someone worth getting to know but I might need to keep myself in check haha.