• Ambassador of charity

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Bas Astro Service

'removed'.
picture.php

Last edited:

Bina

Your 10th house is actually in Virgo, which is ruled by Mercury, which in turn is in the 11 house (cusp 12th) in Libra and makes a close opposition to Chiron and a strong quincunx to Jupiter in the 7th. Looks to me like you could make a good counsellor - just an idea.. :smile:

rafaella

I think Venus and Neptune has more to do with your physical appearance than career as they are in your 1st house and do not rule 10th. But a strong Neptune can make one very confused, things are never straigthforward....Neptune rules film industry, oceans, psychics as well. There is some sort of sacrifice with Neptune, so working in helping professions may be your thing as well. Venus on the other hand has to do with creativity, arts such as music, dance, painting...

Your MC ruler is mercury so I'd say focus on that. The stellium in 12th and Mercury at its cusp makes me think occupations related to 12th house maybe something you could look at, 12th rules hospitals, things secluded, behind the scenes, Scorpio there may indicate research I'd say, getting 'under the skin' and really trying to find out the inner workings of something. Yes psychology might be that too. 12th house is also psychic experiences, healing work etc...