Barack Obama's Birth Certificate Data is Invalid

Sagmoon

starlink said:
Just drink a vodka and concentrate on something else.

Starlink

I am very sorry but I find jokes like that so offensive...despite the country that i come from...

emilyelizabeth

Again, a practicing astrologer and student of Robert Hand - you know him of course - states Obama's birth time to be 1:06 pm August 4, 1961, Honolulu, HI, USA.

Have fun folks!

RayAustin

emilyelizabeth said:
Again, a practicing astrologer and student of Robert Hand - you know him of course - states Obama's birth time to be 1:06 pm August 4, 1961, Honolulu, HI, USA.

Have fun folks!

That's like a person on the street telling me what MY birth time is. Anyone see the fallacy of this? :rolleyes:

blueheron

RayAustin said:
That's like a person on the street telling me what MY birth time is. Anyone see the fallacy of this? :rolleyes:

No, not really. Rectification is an art unto itself, takes years to learn, and can only be reliably done after days, sometimes weeks, of exhausting and tedious calulations. It's not at all like "someone off the street," spouting a birth time.:confused:

Ajar

Of course, the actual birth certificate is locked in a vault, and even lawyers that want to verify natural born status have not been able to get a look at it!

http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/

One must wonder, just what is the big secret?

And there is talk of Obama's Grandmother stating he was born in Kenya.