What divisional chart represents your social life?

HoldOrFold

I've read the D10 relates to career success, social mobility in terms of profession etc.

But what divisional chart would relate to your social life with friends, popularity amongst peers, having fun and so on?

creativei

There is no separate chart for that . parasara doesnt include chart for that . but for our needs we can short list from those 16 and we see it from D1 Lagna for fame . D4 fortune luck . this too needed for becoming famous, after everything is luck. d10 every important career honor , dignity , recognition those who wish to be in lime light should have strong d10. me too wondered many times like you , how those peoples are getting much attention from nowwhere , since im active on social networking sites , i know how you feel. its all purely time and luck . and shows in d10 .

in general astrology , libra is true social sign , seventh house , those who have strong libra or seventh house will have excellent social life . esp connection between lagna and 7th house . 7th lord in lagna is very good for social life and familiarity . like wise either lagna lord or 10th lord placed in sign of libra (irrespective of lagna) is also very good .

ketu should not sit in 11th or 7th for social life .also mercury should not get afflicted . mercury indicates friends , communication . when its combined with malefics or combust , your communication are misunderstood , friends turns into foe .

Last edited:

HoldOrFold

There is no separate chart for that . parasara doesnt include chart for that .

Yeah, I figured he wouldn't of have, I suppose it's something we have to work out ourselves. Like dating (without marriage) for instance, isn't something I hear a lot about regarding the divisional charts because I suppose it wasn't really much of a thing back then. However, I've heard a few contemporary astrologers attribute dating life to the Saptamsha, which in their view governs one's non-marital dating life and not just offspring.

Which makes me wonder then if one of the divisional charts could be associated with the social life.

Example from my own life, during my Jupiter dasha I was very extroverted, liked to spend most of my time with friends, popular etc. Jupiter is in Sagittarius in the 5th house in my Rashi chart and in the 5th in the Navamsa.

However, I then entered my Saturn dasha and it is the opposite, I became much more introverted, spent less time with friends etc. Saturn rules my 7th and is exalted in my Rashi chart... however it is debilitated and in the 12th in my Navamsa chart... and this makes me think the Navamsa may also relate to one's social life.

An astrologer I respect quite highly, Hank Friedman, says that the topic of life governed by the divisional chart will go well or poorly depending on the condition of the dasha lord in that divisional chart.

Last edited:

creativei

Yeah, I figured he wouldn't of have, I suppose it's something we have to work out ourselves. Like dating (without marriage) for instance, isn't something I hear a lot about regarding the divisional charts because I suppose it wasn't really much of a thing back then. However, I've heard a few contemporary astrologers attribute dating life to the Saptamsha, which in their view governs one's non-marital dating life and not just offspring.

Which makes me wonder then if one of the divisional charts could be associated with the social life.

Example from my own life, during my Jupiter dasha I was very extroverted, liked to spend most of my time with friends, popular etc. Jupiter is in Sagittarius in the 5th house in my Rashi chart and in the 5th in the Navamsa.

However, I then entered my Saturn dasha and it is the opposite, I became much more introverted, spent less time with friends etc. Saturn rules my 7th and is exalted in my Rashi chart... however it is debilitated and in the 12th in my Navamsa chart... and this makes me think the Navamsa may also relate to one's social life.

An astrologer I respect quite highly, Hank Friedman, says that the topic of life governed by the divisional chart will go well or poorly depending on the condition of the dasha lord in that divisional chart.

You forgot that from 5th jupiter aspects 11th of friends and network circles , not to wonder why you are extrovert at that time . jupiter aspects is powerful than its placement. its aspects like showering of blessing , so bevloent so graceful . no matter how much a house afflicted single jupiter aspects ward off all evil .

regardless of divisional charts basic rasi chart works first . then only rest all , so give importance to basic rasi chart , its engine of the train , divisional are its coach , coach follows wherever engine goes , if particular thing present in rasi means then its there on all divisional , else if its not means , it reflects on all as well .

i was like you , longing for social life , im not introvert but my fate pushed me to that state . im scorp asc ketu in 11th 11th lord mercury is combust with sun 2nd , guess wat ? most cursed person in terms of friends and social life , super loner in school and victim of emotional abuse in college , no single friends . from 5th mars rahu aspects 11th . that too adds fuel . jupiter in 4th aspects 8th and 8th lord aspects 8th , tats he gave astrological knowledge and took away friends and social life . even in youtube my comment is least welcome , person who commented above have gotten 800 likes and person below hv gotten 500 likes , and get only 10 or 50 ! see how planets working . combust mercury gave me speech difficulty , problems in education , enemity with friends and some nervous problems . any dasa will give its constellation power through dasa lord ship . eg 4th lord in 3rd lord constellation means , you experience problems in parents , communication , change of home , servants , change of gadgets , siblings etc . so look for dasa lord constellation and you get a picture of what that dasa holds for you ..

Last edited:

HoldOrFold

You forgot that from 5th jupiter aspects 11th of friends and network circles , not to wonder why you are extrovert at that time . jupiter aspects is powerful than its placement. its aspects like showering of blessing , so bevloent so graceful . no matter how much a house afflicted single jupiter aspects ward off all evil .

Yes that's very true, good point. A lot could have been attributed to those Rasi aspects.

regardless of divisional charts basic rasi chart works first . then only rest all , so give importance to basic rasi chart , its engine of the train , divisional are its coach , coach follows wherever engine goes , if particular thing present in rasi means then its there on all divisional , else if its not means , it reflects on all as well .

Thing is with my Saturn, it's in pretty good condition in the Rasi chart. It's in the 3rd which is kind of neutral, aspecting the 9th, 5th and 12th. But it's exalted in Libra with a parivartan yoga with Venus in Aquarius in the 7th.

There have been many blessings in this dasha, but plenty of difficulties as well which I can't really see from just the Rasi chart. I feel it's debilitation in the Navamsa in Aries and in the 12th must play a large role in the manifestation of certain challenges.

The best time of this dasha was the Saturn/Venus antardasha though... that brought many blessings. I assume this is because the parivartan yoga in the Rasi chart was activated since both the dasha and antardasha lord form the parivartan yoga in the rasi.

i was like you , longing for social life , im not introvert but my fate pushed me to that state . im scorp asc ketu in 11th 11th lord mercury is combust with sun 2nd , guess wat ? most cursed person in terms of friends and social life , super loner in school and victim of emotional abuse in college , no single friends . from 5th mars rahu aspects 11th . that too adds fuel . jupiter in 4th aspects 8th and 8th lord aspects 8th , tats he gave astrological knowledge and took away friends and social life . even in youtube my comment is least welcome , person who commented above have gotten 800 likes and person below hv gotten 500 likes , and get only 10 or 50 ! see how planets working . combust mercury gave me speech difficulty , problems in education , enemity with friends and some nervous problems .

That sounds tough, have you tried any remedies at all?

This guy highly recommends numeric yantras, says he's had very good results with them.

creativei

Yes that's very true, good point. A lot could have been attributed to those Rasi aspects.

Thing is with my Saturn, it's in pretty good condition in the Rasi chart. It's in the 3rd which is kind of neutral, aspecting the 9th, 5th and 12th. But it's exalted in Libra with a parivartan yoga with Venus in Aquarius in the 7th.

There have been many blessings in this dasha, but plenty of difficulties as well which I can't really see from just the Rasi chart. I feel it's debilitation in the Navamsa in Aries and in the 12th must play a large role in the manifestation of certain challenges.

The best time of this dasha was the Saturn/Venus antardasha though... that brought many blessings. I assume this is because the parivartan yoga in the Rasi chart was activated since both the dasha and antardasha lord form the parivartan yoga in the rasi.

That sounds tough, have you tried any remedies at all?

This guy highly recommends numeric yantras, says he's had very good results with them.

Yeah thanks buddy , but i dont believe in those also lost hope om god too . im slowly becoming atheists due to bitterness and setbacks experienced in life , my aged friends are well settled and earning huge , and im nothing. though i know reason astrologically yet still its material world ,they see only ur purse , not good heart . i have kala sarpa yoga ,only after 35 life gets settled . many famous person are born under this yoga . kala means time sarpa means snake. its ties strong knot which u get trapped for some yrs in life , only after certain period it removes it knot , probably 35 ,after that it works as superior yoga of all ..