How do you picture AW members clubbing?

katydid

Hey, I didn't make the club list? :sad: You think I never went to clubs?:pouty:

OK, you are right. I am too old for clubs now. But back in the day I went to a zillion Grateful Dead shows.

Wore long flow skirts and skimpy swimsuit tops....flowers in my hair....and often tripping on the best psychedelics.....grew up in Berkeley in the 60's....:wink:

Osamenor

Staff member

OK, you are right. I am too old for clubs now. But back in the day I went to a zillion Grateful Dead shows.

Wore long flow skirts and swimsuit tops....flowers in my hair....and often tripping on the best psychedelics.....grew up in Berkeley in the 60's....:wink:

Want a flower crown to go with that? I think I'll have extra! :biggrin:

Bunraku

Wore long flow skirts and skimpy swimsuit tops....flowers in my hair....and often tripping on the best psychedelics.....grew up in Berkeley in the 60's....:wink:

Wow!! I don’t think we’ll ever have something like that anymore.

Somehow I pictured you as wearing darker things, but that works too :)

Bunraku

You mean, besides each other?

I'm picturing all of us showing up at some private club now. In a room booked just for us!

Give it 5-10 more years and I think it’s gonna be more probable
VR at the moment is really picking up and these things are possible (but not widespread).
We can design our own outfits and avatars
Sooner or later it’s gonna be the new norm :lol:

Osamenor

Staff member
I was trying to envision whether tik’s plus one had to be equally refined.

If we had a room I can’t imagine anyone dancing - unless maybe Jup spiked the drinks

I pictured a big enough room for dancing. Drinks table off to the side, little area where people can stand or sit and talk, and... dance floor!

Ukpoohbear

David dancing in an underground tunnel in Berlin :lol: :lol: Rahu in the basement doing what he does best like some kind of intense hacker :lol: amazing lol

My description was surprisingly normal, I would never wear stripes cos it reminds me too much of rugby but I like the red lipstick and casual attire, that’s defo me except it’s even more casual with like a raspberry lip balm instead, and no cap, scarf instead

Opal

Premium Member
That makes at least three of us with perfume and cologne allergies. I can't even take allergy pills for mine. They don't work on this kind.

So, we'll have to have a fragrance free club. Strictly enforced. :rightful:

I have read that over 40% have symptoms, from mild to extreme. Some don't know what they are sensing. I have done much reading, I think it is a petrochemical poisoning, also causing many other things, dementia, MS, it just comes out in those who feel it differently, according to our Medical Natal Chart.

We are being poisoned!:surprised::smile:

Thirdteenth

Thirteenth- yellow sundress. Barefoot. 3C hair with light brown highlights.

I am screaming at this description :lol: Absolutely screaming! If I were to even go to a club (through much convincing and persuasion :lol:) then I got to look my best. I’m going all out on the look ma’am. I can be very very extra. Unnecessarily so. I would literally be unrecognized because I rarely wear makeup (you got that right ma’am) anyways so it’s just gone add to the beauty :love:

Humanitarian

Petosiris-blue pastel shirt, but the top part is unbuttoned showing a gold necklace and his chest. Slim cut jeans.

David starling - unzipped leather jacket with a pink scarf, not wearing a shirt underneath, and dancing in an underground tunnel in Berlin

Waybread- Leopard print skirt, 6 inch Christian louboutins, red dior lipstick. Carries a glass of wine and talks about democratic politics

Osameanor - added on freckles with a dark brown eyebrow pencil, gardening outfit chic, and various herbs on her ear to accentuate her style. Maybe a straw hat and this would be held at a farm

UKpoohbear - jeans, striped shirt, baseball cap, and normal eyeglasses. Red lipstick and eyeliner. No eyeshadow or mascara.

Oddity- business suit as he came from work and had no time to change. Women love it anyways. Talks about his job. Probably came from Capitol Hill

JupiterASC- tight white pants, brown shoes , psychedelic shirt. Arrived with designer drugs of the season

ChildOfVenus- small strapless dark blue dress, dark brown hair with loose curls, and ready to party and conquer any man she comes across

Opal- a white Victorian nightgown with a sleeping cap and a candle lamp. Speaks in a British accent. Asks how she got there.

IlleneK - https://m.tbdress.com/product/11556071.html?currency=USD&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2ebWzIiu7QIVEKGzCh3jtADWEAkYAiABEgI8XfD_BwE this but in dark green

Tikana - face powdered pale, black lipstick, black ruffled shirt, leather pants. Black tutu with chains hanging from it. Black boots.

Thirteenth- yellow sundress. Barefoot. 3C hair with light brown highlights. No makeup.

Rahu- at the basement floor of the establishment doing whatever he does best
Opal is Canadian, not British! So more maple syrup than candle lamp!

Humanitarian

Blackbery - a MAGA hat, a black jacket with a cameo image of Trump and a Palestinian flag, a blue T-shirt (authrightism). Probably drink wine with Trump supporters, and a black pair of trainers.
SunConjunctUranus - a psychedelic T-shirt, probably leather pants (rainbow) and rainbow trainers.
Zarathu - a suit, with a T-shirt of astrological concepts underneath, a brown pair of leather shoes, long socks from knees to feet.