Need insights to balance out my crashed inner self..

KeyAndy

Banned
Hello everyone!

First , I write this here because I'm feeling very miserable right now...Since a few weeks ago my mother admitted that she doesn't actually remember my right days of birth and the day which she had told me is the closest day next to accurate that she could remember , i can only nailed it down to 2 days i found suit myself the most..

The problems are , I don't know if what I'm feeling is right but i'm always feelings like there are two invisible forces are fighting each other so one could totally own my mind which only leads to my inner self are being dragged into two different directions...which the things this birth chart say exactly...

What i want to do is always in conflict with what i need to do , what i say is always in conflict with my emotions...

So , can anyone give me some advices to help me balanced out these energy ?

Attachments

• dfsdfds.jpg
    dfsdfds.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 34

Sakti

your birth details please.........(date time and place of birth)??
If u r interested, I can give u insights based on vedic astrology.

regards
Sakti

KeyAndy

Banned
your birth details please.........(date time and place of birth)??
If u r interested, I can give u insights based on vedic astrology.

regards
Sakti

It's 29/12/1999 , 11h14 am my place of birth is Ho Chi Minh City , Viet Nam , the latitude is 10.762622 , and the longitude is 106.660172 . I've always been interested in vedic astrology , i would be very appreciate if could give me some insights :lol:

Last edited: