So lost....don't know which way to go.

laria

Hello, thank you for reading my post. I'm really struggling with this. Its Karmic, I can feel it. Life changing. Here's our composite chart. Any insights and interpretations are greatly appreciated. <3

Attachments

• astro_621gw_01_02_l_e.56085.32965.jpg
    astro_621gw_01_02_l_e.56085.32965.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
You are really going to need to be a little bit more specific. While most of us would like to be psychic or telepathic or even empathetic, the reality is that we are not.

laria

You are really going to need to be a little bit more specific. While most of us would like to be psychic or telepathic or even empathetic, the reality is that we are not.

About my situation? Sorry about being so vague. My situation is odd.i am a woman involved with another man. I met a woman who is also involved. We have this amazing chemistry and got really close really fast. Things happened. Not "everything", but enough. Our strong feelings for each other freaked us out. We could never be together because of our situations. It's tragic. An amazing love that could never be. She said she keeps dreaming of me. I can't get her off my mind. I'm going crazy :( we are definitely struggling with our feelings and what's right or wrong. That's it in a nutshell.

Zarathu

Account Closed
But the chart you presented is between you and the guy(Frank).

You are describing a relationship between you and the other women in the love triangle, but you haven't produced any data for her.

Now I'm really confused.

Z

[P.S.: I am asking questions or making comments to decide if I am interested in pursuing your issues astrologically, not because I am offering or planning to do so immediately.]

laria

But the chart you presented is between you and the guy(Frank).

You are describing a relationship between you and the other women in the love triangle, but you haven't produced any data for her.

Now I'm really confused.

Z

[P.S.: I am asking questions or making comments to decide if I am interested in pursuing your issues astrologically, not because I am offering or planning to do so immediately.]

My apologies for the confusion. Frank is her last name. I did that for privacy. If you would consider giving some insight I'd be truly grateful. I'm new to this, please forgive my ignorance.

Zarathu

Account Closed
My apologies for the confusion. Frank is her last name. I did that for privacy. If you would consider giving some insight I'd be truly grateful. I'm new to this, please forgive my ignorance.

OK.... you will need to remove her name from the chart.

And for me to give any insight, I will need more information. So you will need to send me by private message both of your birth datas. I use my own proprietary systems and my own software, and your chart simply doesn't provide enough information. And remember that relationship analysis is the most time consuming of all astrology except for rectification.

For why I need more information:

http://zarathuastrology.zohosites.com/WHAT-DO-YOU-NEED-TO-TELL-THE-ASTROLOGER1.html

Z

Zarathu

Account Closed
The first thing we need to look at is where to se priorities in looking at your chart:

You:

Your first and your 8th houses are high friction, and your Uranus and ASC are high friction. Whatever relationships that take place in the synastry when her planets are in your 1st and 8th houses have potential for friction. Likewise When your Uranus and ASC show up in her houses or in aspects to her planets in the synastry, there is the potential for fireworks.

Her:

1. She has a high lunar latitude, so she expect to get what she wants. This can always impact relationships. He Moon crosses a malefic after birth suggesting that she is used to having things go south after they start out well. So she's on hyper alert. it doesn't usually matter since she's never able to figure out exactly how it will go south.

2. She has a lot more high friction planets than you do. Mars(especially), Uranus and the ASC are especially difficult. Her tenth, 9th, and fifth houses are high friction.

If one of your high friction planets is in her 10th, 9th, or 5th houses, this will cause stress. If one of her planets that are high friction are in one of your high friction houses, that will cause stress.

In the next post, we will begin to look at some of the most problematic of your relationships.

laria

What I do notice about her is that her feelings for people seem to wax and wane. Perhaps when she gets what she wants from people then her feelings which were once so strong go south? I notice this up and down trend in her other relationships. What's really perplexed me is that once we talked it out and had a really good heart to heart, things have been weird. Things were less weird before we worked it out! So confusing!