Can anyone read my vedic chart please?

hannya

anyone good at navamsha charts?

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]lagna ruler jupiter with the moon in the 11th house is good.
Jupiter receives joy in the 11th house. Very prosperous! she'll have good character.

7th house ruler in it's own sign in the 6th house with rahu. Plus 10th house ruler is in the 6th. I get the feeling she will be lawyer or politician. Very good arguing especially with rahu. Working for the people etc...
[/FONT]

Sakti

Hi hannya,
May I know your horoscope details like time, date and place of birth????
Becoz I have seen mistakes in many attached charts so far.
Lemme confirm the chart and proceed.... :)

Sakti

hannya

sure sure! i've noticed the same especially with my mars. in some software or chart types it is in libra... in others it is in scorpio.

date: may 7, 1984
time: 5:02 pm
place: quezon city, philippines

much thanks!

Sakti

Hello hannya,
Your Mars is in Libra in conjunction with Saturn. I am pretty sure about it.
Regarding Lakshmi yoga......
You are lucky in this aspect. You are having Ashtalakshmi yoga.
Ashtalakshmi yoga is very auspiscious and powerful than Lakshmi yoga.
When Jupiter is in 1, 3, 4,10 and rahu is in trika griha(6,8 or 12) Ashtalakshmi yoga is formed. You will have wealth, name and fame, good health, all worldly pleasures, prosperity and much more.....

All the best hannya! :)

regards,
Sakti

hannya

ok thanks i removed the attached chart because it showed mars in scorpio conjunct ketu.

ooh i haven't heard that one! much thanks! is there a dasha i can look forward to for this? so it's more powerful than lakshmi yoga. nice!

hannya

sakti if i may ask... what do you think of my navamsha?

also i had a vedic reading last year but i think i was his first client! :D his predictions on my relationships with family (mother, father, siblings) were pretty on point. he mentioned my children might have hard lives. do you see this as well?