T Cardinal Cross - Any of you have planets at 12-15 Cardinal?

Vista

I think April is going to be a very big month for many people with both a Lunar and Solar Eclipse in Cardinal signs as well as The transiting Cardinal Cross at 13 degrees. I believe people with 13-14 degrees Cardinal will be hit the hardest, however anyone with planets within several degrees of the 13 will most likely feel the hit.

What I am mostly curious about is how it will impact people with relocated charts who have their angles repositioned in degrees of the Cardinal Cross as well as people with progressed ASC/DESC or MC/IC and progressed Moon between 12-15 degrees Cardinal. There isn't much information out there.

Thoughts?

Nacho

Banned
I think April is going to be a very big month for many people with both a Lunar and Solar Eclipse in Cardinal signs as well as The transiting Cardinal Cross at 13 degrees. I believe people with 13-14 degrees Cardinal will be hit the hardest, however anyone with planets within several degrees of the 13 will most likely feel the hit.

What I am mostly curious about is how it will impact people with relocated charts who have their angles repositioned in degrees of the Cardinal Cross as well as people with progressed ASC/DESC or MC/IC and progressed Moon between 12-15 degrees Cardinal. There isn't much information out there.

Thoughts?

I do have a planet there, and I expect great changes. I can feel them already. I might also be able to give you an answer regarding how these transits influence my re-located chart, as there is the probability i can relocate to some place where my rising sign, more or less, would be touched by the uranus-pluto square when it happens, and jupiter, if it happens soon enough.

Last edited:

Vista

Thanks Nacho!

The Cardinal Cross hits my relocated ASC/DESC axis too. I will update here if anything noteworthy comes up. Transit wise, all 4 planets are angular in my natal chart. I also know someone whose Progressed ASC/DESC along with their Progressed Moon will all be hit by the Cardinal Cross at that time forming a Cross in their chart on these points. I am curious what will happen there - if anything too.

I do have a planet there, and I expect great changes. I can feel them already. I might also be able to give you an answer regarding how these transits influence my re-located chart, as there is the probability i can relocate to some place where my rising sign, more or less, would be touched by the uranus-pluto square when it happens, and jupiter, if it happens soon enough.

RisingSag

ugh, the majority of my planets are located between 9-13*. Lucky me, thats where my venus/pluto opp is. Also my bday is mid April. Happy birthday to me. I'm actually trying to find the perfect location to celebrate my bday. I hear that the cardinal cross may sit best in mutable houses.

Vista

I am sure you can work constructively with the transits. Robert Hand says beneficial outcomes during difficults transits can happen, you just have to work a little harder to make it happen.

Good luck and please update!! Celeste Teal believes finding ways to work construtively with difficult transits is a good alternative to get through them.

ugh, the majority of my planets are located between 9-13*. Lucky me, thats where my venus/pluto opp is. Also my bday is mid April. Happy birthday to me. I'm actually trying to find the perfect location to celebrate my bday. I hear that the cardinal cross may sit best in mutable houses.

RisingSag

I agree. I think it'd be tougher if it was a fixed grand cross, and a cardinal one in the mutable houses would make things run smoother, I'm thinking.

ethertwist

I have Venus at 13*Cancer in the 12th house. I'm not sure what to expect as I seem to anticipate these big astrological events and then nothing really noteworthy occurs that I would concretely relate back to them, so I'm cautiously indifferent at the moment. My Venus will be exactly part of the Grand Cross (by degree). Venus rules my 4th house (IC 24* Libra) and my 11th house (29* Taurus - using Placidus, not Koch).

I have been worried about my father quite a bit, who has been going through a rough time for over a year now. He's got 24* Libra rising (my IC) and lots of other planets in Libra (incl. Sun at 29* Libra and Jupiter at 12* Libra directly involved in the Cross), as well as having a natal conjunction of Mars at 23* Cancer and Saturn at 24* Cancer (my Sun is 24* Cancer!) squaring those Libra planets. I'll be closely watching the April 15, 2014 Lunar Eclipse at 25* Libra (also conjunct my MC at 24* Aries).

The April 28th Solar Eclipse also falls right on my Moon, both at 8* Taurus in my 10th. I'm really hoping this is the year I change jobs, something I've been wanting for ages, but haven't had the opportunity to do.

There's a lot of astrological activity in the second half of April that seems particularly pertinent to my natal chart, so I suppose I'll have to buckle up and see what transpires. :andy:

Birch Dragon

Hi All,
I have a three planet almost-stellium (four planet if you include Chiron) between 7 and 13 degrees Aries (7 and 16 if you include Chiron). My Sun is at Aries 13 deg. 7 min. Pluto and Uranus are in Libra for me and their midpoint is 12 deg. On the other axis of the cross I have my lunar nodes in 12 de. 9 min. of Capricorn/Cancer.
2013 was a turbulent, even explosive, year of great change and inner turmoil. But in an strange way. To look at it from the outside it might seem as though no real change has happened between my life today and where I was a few years ago. But on a closer look, of the sort only a few people in your life are actually privy to, it's clear that everything actually changed radically last year. For me, I think 2013 has set a slow but wide-reaching transformation in motion.
Finding out about the cardinal cross, and how it's going to hit parts of my chart even more directly in April, is what got me posting on this site in the first place.