Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

cricastro

Re: Sports astrology

India Should pray for the rain on 19th against Bangladesh... because charts are very clear if game gets completed and started on as scheduled Bangladesh going to be the victor... probably the shocking upset.

Jibreil

Banned

India Should pray for the rain on 19th against Bangladesh... because charts are very clear if game gets completed and started on as scheduled Bangladesh going to be the victor... probably the shocking upset.

Moon sextile Antiscion of Lord 7 is what your looking at. Yes, this shows a Bangla win but not sure whether India are ASC for this game.

@cricastro how india will play on 19march.india poolB toper.a4 vs b1 on 21march.am I correct bro?

http://www.espncricinfo.com/icc-cricket-world-cup-2015/content/series/509587.html?template=fixtures

bluetooth

Those who are reading tomorrow's pakistan vs ireland chart, i suggest to refer to my last post about outer planets and apply it on chart.

cricastro

Moon sextile Antiscion of Lord 7 is what your looking at. Yes, this shows a Bangla win but not sure whether India are ASC for this game.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/icc-cricket-world-cup-2015/content/series/509587.html?template=fixtures

Jibreil I don't know which chart you are using, i am using tropical for 19th march 2015, 14:30, Melbourne. and getting Asc at 24 Gemini, by using kit colour method bangladesh is clearly the ASC and this chart confirms the win for ASC as Moon conjunct L1. no other aspect needed to consider.

cricastro

Those who are reading tomorrow's pakistan vs ireland chart, i suggest to refer to my last post about outer planets and apply it on chart.

what you posted? can u quote it here again? i didn't know what it was and how back i needed to check.

Jibreil

Banned

Jibreil I don't know which chart you are using, i am using tropical for 19th march 2015, 14:30, Melbourne. and getting Asc at 24 Gemini, by using kit colour method bangladesh is clearly the ASC and this chart confirms the win for ASC as Moon conjunct L1. no other aspect needed to consider.

I've attached the chart to this post.

Attachments

• Chart.jpg
    Chart.jpg
    359.9 KB · Views: 32

cricastro

i never said applying or separating, i said conjunction and that is the closest aspect of moon as well (within 2 degrees

SSB

IRE v/s PAK - 15 March 2015

Lucky Numbers - 6, 5, 1

IRE - 3
PAK - 7

Similar Match Expected Like IND/ZIM

Not Sure About Winner,

BUT IRE WILL SURELY PUT PAK IN PRESSURE & EVEN THEY CAN WIN THE MATCH

shiva

Match 42, Adelaide IRE vs PAK 9:00am IST.
Toss may be won by pak.
Ireland will give good scare in this match to pak.
Major part of match will dominate by Ireland,but around 19:51 Pak will come back to the game.

Sandeepan

19 Mar India Bangla QF.

Bangla can trouble India in first inning for couple of hours. After 1709 local time it is INDIA's dominating time.

India is defending champ so taking them as asc for this tournament in all games they r playing.

Sandeepan

Ireland Pak

Moon afflicted as suggested by BT erlr. Ura and Pluto both are in picture.

From 2052 local time sat in self star and is retro 2 5 6. not sure the result but it is surely b a roller coaster ride as it happens in most pak games.

cricastro

19 Mar India Bangla QF.

Bangla can trouble India in first inning for couple of hours. After 1709 local time it is INDIA's dominating time.

India is defending champ so taking them as asc for this tournament in all games they r playing.

Defending champion on asc means u r using fav on asc method but what i experienced is that fav on asc method didnt worked well in here.

Sapan

Ireland Pak

Moon afflicted as suggested by BT erlr. Ura and Pluto both are in picture.

From 2052 local time sat in self star and is retro 2 5 6. not sure the result but it is surely b a roller coaster ride as it happens in most pak games.
Sir, pak playing asc today, am I right? Please guide if you wish. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.