Read my chart

sethi

. Soon, lovely Uranus will conjunct my natal ASC and square my natal MC alternately and will square your Natal Sun. My natal ASC and MC degrees are 2 degrees a part. I have pretty much lost everything myself. Maybe the square to your natal Sun will be a good thing for you?

Hello vista

I was just checking out old threads and saw this one.

Would you like me to check your chart? pls send the same by pm if you are comfortable.

Also Astrodawn, my offer applies to you as well.

Okay

Vista

Re: Tr Pluto conjunct sun - I cant take anymore :-(

Hello vista

I was just checking out old threads and saw this one.

Would you like me to check your chart? pls send the same by pm if you are comfortable.

Also Astrodawn, my offer applies to you as well.

Okay

Hi Sethi,
Thank you for the kind offer to read my chart. It appears that you have exceeded your storage space so we cannot send you a private message.

Since the above post in 2010, I have pretty much lost everything with this year being the worst so far. I have been out of work for 2 1/2 years, life savings is gone and no income, lost my home and my stepfather, health is up and down and having to live with my mother who I don't get along with. It's extremely stressful for me right now and I am starting to get panic attacks. Anyway, I am thankful I have a roof over my head and food in my stomach, but I don't feel a lot of hope right now for the future.

Here is my birth information as well. Thank you again! January 9th, 1963. 11:06am in San Francisco CA.

Attachments

• SD Natal Transits Prog.jpg
    SD Natal Transits Prog.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 17