For other Scorpios -- What sign do you prefer to date (get involved with)?

RayAustin

I'll get the ball rolling.:)
And of course, this is not just for Sun sign scorpios :p Anyone whose a strong scorpio.

Since we are very unique with our emotions, what signs have you had the most compatibility with, when dating?

They say Pisces is a good match -- I don't believe that in the least. I think a Scorpio would most likely think of a Pisces as weak and too emotional, too 'watery'.

I have to say, that frequently I am attracted to Cancers (subconciously). They are a lot like us, but not as intense; and a nice counterbalance; whereas a Scorpio and Pisces might be too much like oil and water as far as emotional reactions go. I also have moon in Cancer, so that might be a part of the attraction, but I find how cancers 'hide' and retract is a lot like what we do.

And have any of you dated or been with another Scorpio? Funny how some signs are perfect when they date eachother (like Libra and Libra, Virgo and Virgo, or Pisces and Pisces) .. but others clash way too much. I think a Scorpio duo might be too much.

Any thoughts? :rolleyes:

Ray, your fellow Scorpionite.

RayAustin

Leon said:
Leos and Taureans. As long as they know not to play stupid by being stubborn.

I second that, I think I've had one of the most difficult times with Virgo! Sheesh.

I admire Leos, they're attractive as long as they don't get arrogant, or I'll bop em on the head. My mother's a leo, so I don't think its impossible that I'd date a Leo as well--but those Leos.. can be vicious! :O They need the right person to tame them. ;)

Leon, I did not know you had a strong scorpio in your chart?

Anyway-- I don't want to just know what sign, but also why? What do you like better about this sign than others pertaining to your Scorpio personality?

Ray :)

Leon

RayAustin said:
I second that, I think I've had one of the most difficult times with Virgo! Sheesh.

I admire Leos, they're attractive as long as they don't get arrogant, or I'll bop em on the head. My mother's a leo, so I don't think its impossible that I'd date a Leo as well--but those Leos.. can be vicious! :O They need the right person to tame them. ;)

Leon, I did not know you had a strong scorpio in your chart?

Anyway-- I don't want to just know what sign, but also why? What do you like better about this sign than others pertaining to your Scorpio personality?

Leo = Power, power is a Scorpio thing.

I like how they're willing to take center stage. I don't have much trouble speaking in front of groups of people. I have little patience for those that can't handle a bit of extra attention. I like attention myself, and having a lioness follow me around makes it easier to attract it.

Leos seem to be lazy at times, so we can just lie around in the den with our thumbs up our AZZes relaxing the day away.

I can't give you an explanation on Taureans. They're just receptive to me.

Leos and Taureans are real friendly and attentive to me for some unexplainable reason, I only believe in going after girls that like me.

From what I've seen my life fixed signs are the most protective ones. I like the "mama" types.

Hope that helps.

Awakened_Pisces

Does having Pluto in Scorpio count for having a significant Scorpio? I've always envied and loved Scorpios. (Leo ASC). I've found their ability to deeply penetrate and reveal the soul of oneself to be quite enriching and quite profound. As one who I admit is a power player, I guess I also love the thrill of someone else who can also play the game. So in truth(Juno in Scorpio's 8th house). A Scorpio is the one for me.

milkywaygirl

Confusedpisces said:
Does having Pluto in Scorpio count for having a significant Scorpio? I've always envied and loved Scorpios. (Leo ASC). I've found their ability to deeply penetrate and reveal the soul of oneself to be quite enriching and quite profound. As one who I admit is a power player, I guess I also love the thrill of someone else who can also play the game. So in truth(Juno in Scorpio's 8th house). A Scorpio is the one for me.

pluto was in scorpio from around 1983 to around 1995, so no, this is not an indicator of significant scorpionic energy in your chart, as everyone born within those years has pluto in scorpio.

piercethevale

Scorp. Asc here... other Scopios, Pisces and Taurus/ most.....Gemini and Capricorn/ some...
Cancer and Sag./ some...Leo and Aries / rarely...and I've a 'T' shirt with a large glpyh for Vigo on it with a large red circle surrounding it with a diagonal slash running across it...did I forget one.?..Libra you say?...no, I didn't forget them...but I'm trying to!

Last edited:

Sagmoon

Leo sun. Mars and saturn in scorpio..On one occasion i fell for scorpio. I never dated one though (i just 'felt' him, thought his presence alone made me seem he was the strongest man there. Or something like that). I think i'd love to date one. I have cancer ascendant and it likes the scorpio. The leo doesn't always... but then if he can tame me, maybe i can tame him:D

Apart from that, the people i wouldn't mind dating are pisces, cancers, touruses and leos...

Enjoy :)

EJ53

Banned
Romantically, any of the Fixed signs seem attractive to me.

But, the Mutables have always produced my best friends..........and Cardinals tend to be those who are (or feel like) members of my family.

EJ:)

Tamara

I have scorpio asc. conjuncting pluto and also moon in scorpio. My sun sign is leo. Every man in my life i've been attracted to have taurus rising and their mums have scorpio sun sign. It can't be coincidence.

ScorpiosRock

Definitely none of the other fixed signs, maybe Taurus. I'm very much attracted to Libra's, pisces work for me, but that is just it, they WORK for me. No boundries or ego makes them a bit to easy to push around. Not that I did, its just that our psychic connection meant that I would think of coffee then I would be offered a cup in the next breath.

I like confidence, but no to Leo. Love them as friends though. Libra I choose for intellectual conversation, sagittarius for optimism and drive.

Leon

Dear Scorps,

I once read that the important people in our lives typically have the quality of our rising sign in common with their Sun sign. Eg: Pisces rising would have mutable sun sign people as her pillars in life.

Is this a truth for your lives?

Leon

Mr stellium

Confusedpisces said:
Pluto in Scorpio alone does not mean you have a significant Pluto as pointed out by another poster...but because your Venus is tightly square Pluto it will have significant impact on your relationships.

EJ53

Banned
Leon said:
....important people in our lives typically have the quality of our rising sign in common with their Sun sign.......Is this a truth for your lives?

Virgo Rising - closest (non-romantic) friends have always been Mutable signs.

Scorpio Sun - romantic partners have always been from fixed signs.

Cancer Moon - cardinal signs have always been like family to me.

girlcat

of the scorpio sun friends & ppl i know they tend to date other scorpio or cancer suns, with scorpio/scorpio their relationships were epic with a sudden break. the scorpio/cancer pairs have seemed more healthy and long lasting, of my taurus friends they are strongly attracted to scorps but does not last, usually blows up actually, well opposition.
i noticed that scoprios usually leave the relationship emotionally before they technically break up, so when they do it seems to catch the partner off guard & they move on almost immediately afterward. do you scorpios notice you do this?
what does everyone consider to be a strong scorpio in the chart?

Last edited:

RayAustin

EJ53 said:
Virgo Rising - closest (non-romantic) friends have always been Mutable signs.

Scorpio Sun - romantic partners have always been from fixed signs.

Cancer Moon - cardinal signs have always been like family to me.

Hey guys, glad to see the thread has gotten somewhere. :p

I'm going to put my humble list of compatibility by sign for Scorpio:

Aries -- There is a potential yin yang thing since aries is the masculine sign of Mars, and Scorpio is the feminine side of Mars, but both Mars-ruled there would most likely be too much competition. I haven't date one before. Strong potential of sexual attraction.

Taurus -- Perhaps there is a natural attraction, since for a Scorp rising, Taurus often falls on the descendant.

Scorps would like their fixed quality, and their most likely faithful nature. Scorps wouldn't have to fear a Taurus going anywhere really, I think the Venus signs are very good candidates because of the Venus-Mars philosophy. They might clash being stubborn, though, with any fixed sign--so let's hope they agree most of the time. But these two are both possessive, so it could work.

Gemini -- I doubt that this would work for anything longterm, a Scorp would think a Gemini too flirty and changeable in the end. Gemini might make the Scorp too paranoid or jealous.

Cancer -- Potentially a good mix, they just seem to mix together well somehow. It's like koolaid and water!

Leo -- I haven't dated one before, but analyzing my Leo mother, there could be a mutual attraction of intensity, and the 'power' aspect, but I don't think that these two are well suited. Leos might be too 'loud'. Someone else with experience definitely let me know..

Virgo -- I don't think the Scorp would be very happy, unless they happened to be a sun sign Virgo. In traditional astrology, Mercury and Mars rarely work well together, so perhaps its this that the Mercury signs and Scorpio just don't work out that well!

Libra -- A venus sign, a good potential of a match by philosophy. Libra wants a stable partner ideally, Libra would like the possessive nature of Scorpio and think of it as flattery, as long as the Scorpio isn't too intense. Libras can be too personable and flirtatious, it might make a Scorpio jealous. But I think this is a good match, especially with a Libra man and Scorpio female or whomever fullfills the gender roles. ;)

Scorpio -- I think it would clash, depends on the nature of each individual Scorpio. There could be strong sexual attraction and the basic 'you're just like me' attraction, but how long could it last? I haven't dated one (that I knew was a strong Scorpio), so I don't have much experience with that one. It could work if they manage to sync, they could be 'soulmates'; like any sign that dates itself.

Sagittarius -- A sagittarius might be too blunt for a Scorp. These are also people that aren't that faithful and don't like to be questioned, so they could make a Scorp paranoid or angry. The sadge's nature of having lots of freedom would clash with the Scorp's nature of possessiveness, but it would probably make a nice fling, and I bet there is a great attraction.

Capricorn -- They could work, there is again that stability factor Scorpio's like. And they are both passionate, in their own ways. Could be a smouldering relationship.

Aquarius -- Could be a fixed sign attraction. I don't have much to say on this one. :p Aquarians like the air signs, might be too personable or too friendly for the Scorpio to be sane; but assuming the Aquarius is the faithful type and assures the Scorpio there's nothing to worry about, it could work.

Pisces -- Theres a possibility of a great psychological or even psychic connection, and they might be inherently attracted to eachother. But a Pisces might be too much in the emotional department. This relationship could get too watery, lol.

Last edited:

natasa812

RayAustin said:
Hey guys, glad to see the thread has gotten somewhere. :p

I'm going to put my humble list of compatibility by sign for Scorpio:

Sagittarius -- A sagittarius might be too blunt for a Scorp. These are also people that aren't that faithful and don't like to be questioned, so they could make a Scorp paranoid or angry. The sadge's nature of having lots of freedom would clash with the Scorp's nature of possessiveness, but it would probably make a nice fling, and I bet there is a great attraction.

Dear Ra, so very true...everything, and about possessiveness and about a freedom of Sag. Well, I was not flirting with another man, for my standards I was just talking... but the Scorpio found me at the very moment I was doing this (still dont know how) and as I wrote at another post about Scorpios revenge, he immediately accused me about having another relationship (but, for my standards I was not having a relationship with a Scorpio (with anyone to be accurate) since we were just talking and sending msm on mobiles and so on, but for HIS standards - see the possessiveness - things were different). And, about a great attraction, since this is public forum, I will not tell you, will tell my grandchildren...
And dear Scorpios please prefere Sagittarius since you are the best, promise not to flirt to much... :)

Leon

RayAustin said:
Leo -- I haven't dated one before, but analyzing my Leo mother, there could be a mutual attraction of intensity, and the 'power' aspect, but I don't think that these two are well suited. Leos might be too 'loud'. Someone else with experience definitely let me know..
Speak for yourself. In attraction psychology they explain that we tend to go for those that resemble our parent of the opposite gender.

RayAustin

Leon said:
Speak for yourself. In attraction psychology they explain that we tend to go for those that resemble our parent of the opposite gender.

Yes Leon I am well aware of that. I wouldn't want to date a Leo though, unless they were really hot, and we happened to get a long anyway. Haha; the Libra side of me would be compatible with a Leo.

Ray:)