Going through some bad things, when do things get better?

The19thLaw

So at the start of January, my stock at work has dripped and I have slowly started to disappoint my boss. My performance has fallen apart and the past couple of weeks, I have attracted some bad karma it seems. A coworker attacked me for seemingly getting lucky with some projects and then a couple things that were meant to go down are being rescheduled.

I have not been sleeping well and what started off as a promising 2020 for career is turning into a very gloomy and scary 2021. Did my transits for tomorrow but what is life trying to show me? When are things going to get better?

Last edited:

Bunraku

Would be very helpful if you had birth data .
It’s ok if you want to keep it private... but it’s hard to do an accurate interpretation without it.

People are most likely not going to come up with correct predictions without it (as is the case with the previous thread...).

The19thLaw

Would be very helpful if you had birth data .
It’s ok if you want to keep it private... but it’s hard to do an accurate interpretation without it.

People are most likely not going to come up with correct predictions without it (as is the case with the previous thread...).

This makes no sense to me. I have the proper ascendant and all of that listed. I intentionally blanked out birth data for privacy purposes.

Ukpoohbear

In times of difficulty it is good to basically go back to basics and have a good self-care routine. This is called grounding and is an especially good idea if you are intense in thinking with a heavy inner world. With your 12th house influence you will fit this type. Your Saturn in 6th is offering a solution by using work and grounding techniques to balance this. Saturn also turns this into an important lesson which is developed gradually. Basically your chart is asking you to learn how to do this.

So start eating healthy, have early nights, exercise and even begin to write a self care plan and at least you will be in the best form so you can concentrate on improving your work place issues.

Thank you.

Last edited:

The19thLaw

In times of difficulty it is good to basically go back to basics and have a good self-care routine. This is called grounding and is an especially good idea if you are intense in thinking with a heavy inner world. With your 12th house influence you will fit this type. Your Saturn in 6th is offering a solution by using work and grounding techniques to balance this. Saturn also turns this into an important lesson which is developed gradually. Basically your chart is asking you to learn how to do this.

So start eating healthy, have early nights, exercise and even begin to write a self care plan and at least you will be in the best form so you can concentrate on improving your work place issues.

Thank you.

Yes, that is my focus right now. I have quit alcohol for the time being.

The19thLaw

Sleep has still been hard to come by right now. Work is still kind of dry and hectic. This Uranus in Taurus is really gonna ***** me over.

Ukpoohbear

Sleep has still been hard to come by right now. Work is still kind of dry and hectic. This Uranus in Taurus is really gonna ***** me over.

Have you ever tried walking bare-foot on the grass? Uranus in Taurus would love that and is the ultimate in grounding.

Ukpoohbear

This remedy seems quite odd amigo

Do you have a private garden? No need to feel odd then. What is odd anyway? I don’t have a private garden but if I did I would do it everyday. To have your bare feet touch Earth is one of the most natural things you can do. So really, it is odd humans forget this. Plus, the healing benefits are tremendous. Walk barefoot on grass and watch your mental health sore and your mind begin to open. You’re not scared to try it, are you?

Mister Skeleton

Hey there and good day,

Your Saturn Return just started recently, so expect any issues, dissatisfaction or inadequacies regarding 6th house related matters to come forth such as work, routine or health. The good news is by the end of the transit, once Saturn is about to leave the 6th for good, you'll feel the 'rewards' of the transit, you'll feel much better regarding the 6th house related matters.

In February the big Aquarius stellium will be taking place in your 6th house for the majority of the month, so I'd expect work (and by extension solitude and spiritual life since the 12th house stellium will also be activated) to be the biggest themes of the month. Mercury will retrograde and pass over your Saturn at 15 degrees again around the 12th of February so try not to let negative thinking get to you during that time. On the other hand you could become more disciplined or serious with your thinking or communication at that time, or reassess your way of communicating or thinking. Venus will conjunct Saturn around that time as well, so issues related to finances might pop up, if not it could just be a time when you assess your relationships or finances or might feel a bit isolated. Sun conjunct Saturn during the month

Mister Skeleton

When I did the reserach, it said my Saturn Return was gonna start next year though

Thing is, a planet doesn't really have to be in an exact degree (0 degrees) with another planet in order to feel the effects. Even if it's 2 or 3 degrees close you'll still feel it. Saturn will reach about 13 degrees in April before going retrograde, so you'll feel it the most at that time most likely.
Also, with the Saturn return even just having transit Saturn in the same house as your Natal Saturn will bring your attention to that house, like it or not. I was born with Saturn in Aquarius at 23 degrees in the 3rd house, and even though it's still far away from that degree even I'm feeling the dissatisfaction with the 3rd house related matters. Before that it didn't bother me, but it's almost like Saturn just forces your mind to focus on that so that you can better yourself in that area of life. You can't ignore it anymore

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
I am not sure here, is Saturn transiting my 6th or 7th house? This is Feb 1 transit reading update

https://i.imgur.com/Y7Rbvge.png

Sixth house Placidus, seventh house whole sign. You can make a case for either.

I like the way Mister Skeleton worded it: Saturn does seem to bring something bothering you into focus. Often, that means something that may have been just a small annoyance or minor problem for some time becomes a big issue that you can't help but notice, and have to do something about, when Saturn hits a crucial chart point.

Planetary transits do not create problems for us out of whole cloth, but they do shift our focus. If you're faced with a big problem during a transit, it's a heightened manifestation of a problem you already had. All the transit did was bring it to the surface.

Osamenor

Staff member
When I did the reserach, it said my Saturn Return was gonna start next year though

It doesn't get within orb until next year, but you have other placements Saturn is going to oppose first. Saturn is already coming into orb of opposition to your Sun, if we use a wide one. If Saturn hits other crucial planets or points in the run up to Saturn return, it's essentially like Saturn return starting early.

Osamenor

Staff member
This remedy seems quite odd amigo

She has a point about groundedness. The combination of Uranus transiting an earth sign, especially Taurus, which is the earthiest earth sign, and heightened Saturn energy, calls for getting grounded. Some people find walking barefoot on grass wonderfully grounding (but that, of course, depends on having access to grass that you can safely walk barefoot on).

There are other ways. It can also be grounding to work with your hands: knead bread, sculpt something, create something. Or do physical activity. Or, for those who are drawn to meditation-type activities, that. Just to name a few examples.

But any of those remedies only work if they make sense to you, and if they're something you want to do. If you hate baking, kneading bread won't do it.

Mister Skeleton

I am not sure here, is Saturn transiting my 6th or 7th house? This is Feb 1 transit reading update

https://i.imgur.com/Y7Rbvge.png

Using the whole sign system Saturn would fall in your seventh, like Osamenor said, and Capricorn becomes your 6th house cusp sign, so either way 6th house related matters would still be brought to your attention since Saturn is your 6th house ruler in whole signs, along with issues having to do with one on one relationships of any kind (doesn't have to be romantic, but partnerships in general) or open enemies.

One advice I can give you is to keep your mind busy somehow. Maybe take up a hobby, or watch some comedies? Or as others here said, change up your routine into something healthier and beneficial for yourself. The thing is, while Saturn transits do have their rewards at the end, they can feel pretty depressing in the moment. Saturn's energy can make you feel like the life is being sucked out of you. The moment you start having thoughts like: 'Nothing will ever go right, things won't get better, this nightmare won't end is a sign of Saturn's energy overwhelming you, so you wouldn't want that. You want to make improvements in that area, but not dwell on it.

Last edited: