Is my son gay?

tikana

I posted it.. i will let you know

cheer up! Being gay is not a death sentence.

Dirius

Tika I think that the method is to look for bad aspects between the signifier and venus/moon, or bad reception towards them (as in for example, being in scorpio BOTH the detriment of venus and fall of moon), and aspects with mercury.

As in....dislike for women. But this is usually for people still in the "closet" I think. But liononess has said she sort of knew.

Regarding saturn...could mean someone, but the question itself isn't about relationships, but rather how he feels. Anyways, if it is a person, doesn't necessarily mean an "old" person.

DreamingTheSeas

By whole signs your son's ruler is in 8th house, your son's 4th house. Mars in Aquarius could show a rebel, could the kid feel that his sexouality is somekind of rebel attitude?

As he is only 12 years, how he is so sure? Does he feel in love with another boy? As a mother i would prefer my child to be openly about his sex orientation after the age of 16.

I feel kind of admire of your son! It gets levels of guts to not be afraid of others in that age!

Lion o ness

By whole signs your son's ruler is in 8th house, your son's 4th house. Mars in Aquarius could show a rebel, could the kid feel that his sexouality is somekind of rebel attitude?

As he is only 12 years, how he is so sure? Does he feel in love with another boy? As a mother i would prefer my child to be openly about his sex orientation after the age of 16.

I feel kind of admire of your son! It gets levels of guts to not be afraid of others in that age!

Well he's always had a feminine nature, I can't say if he's confused or just 100 percent sure.. Yes he's my brave lil man, for being open about his true self. An admiral trait!

I'm not aware of any relationships either way.

Lion o ness

Tika I think that the method is to look for bad aspects between the signifier and venus/moon, or bad reception towards them (as in for example, being in scorpio BOTH the detriment of venus and fall of moon), and aspects with mercury.

As in....dislike for women. But this is usually for people still in the "closet" I think. But liononess has said she sort of knew.

Regarding saturn...could mean someone, but the question itself isn't about relationships, but rather how he feels. Anyways, if it is a person, doesn't necessarily mean an "old" person.

Ok thank you. Yes I guess it's all confusing for all of us.

Lion o ness

I know its been a while, I was going through some subscribe threads and thought I Would give an update.

My son is 15 now and definitely gay. No doubts!
He got accepted in the school for the arts (HS) and he's thriving very well.
This specfifc has a lot of gay teens, so he's well accepted and not alone.
He loves the school! WHAT else could a mother ask for!!!

He also has a BF, which I just adore, (A GEM) His BF has become part of our little family, and both are accepted in my household as who they are. With rules of course, Im STILL the MOM..

After this post my son (a recommendation from the school) started going to a LGBT teen center. He really liked it then, They did activities just as any other teen center, he was more comfortable, knowing that everyone there was gay.

Thats my update:whistling:

Dirius

I know its been a while, I was going through some subscribe threads and thought I Would give an update.

My son is 15 now and definitely gay. No doubts!
He got accepted in the school for the arts (HS) and he's thriving very well.
This specfifc has a lot of gay teens, so he's well accepted and not alone.
He loves the school! WHAT else could a mother ask for!!!

He also has a BF, which I just adore, (A GEM) His BF has become part of our little family, and both are accepted in my household as who they are. With rules of course, Im STILL the MOM..

After this post my son (a recommendation from the school) started going to a LGBT teen center. He really liked it then, They did activities just as any other teen center, he was more comfortable, knowing that everyone there was gay.

Thats my update:whistling:

Ty for the update liononess. Glad your son is doing well :smile:

rafaella

The horary chart has Saturn in the 5th, restriction on the child. Being gay definitely places some restrictions on you.

I notice in natal chart, most of his personal planets are in sign of Venus (or Mercury), and angular which makes him quite feminine. Sun, Venus Mercury in Taurus. Moon in Virgo, dispositor Mercury in Taurus. Taurus is feminine sign too. I have noticed people with many Taurus placements are very artistic. He will do well artistically and be known in the world for art and beauty. 10th ruler dignified in 10th. That's a great placement.

I have a sister with most of her planets in Libra, also Venus ruled. She is feminine and straight, dresses well and places much attention to her physical appearance, with hard gym work. She was very skinny and looked like a boy growing up. Libra is a masculine sign. Not artistic at all. 6th house placement, she is a nurse.

CapAquaPis

The reason I revived this thread is to find out if the natal chart is accurate to describe the OP's son's sexual orientation and the parent stated he was after all. Other indicators of a person's LGBT identity is the 5th, 7th and 8th houses, and the placements of the Moon, Venus and Uranus. I have the Moon in 8th conjunct sun in Aquarius square Uranus in 5th and Capricorn is DSC - 7th opposite Cancer ASC node, and I'm genderfluid or both male/female, although I'm heterosexual/romantic and biologically male.

Lion o ness

So hes 16 now, still goes to school of arts. Typical teenage stuff hoing on. Wont clean his room etc etc. 😞. Hes doing well in school. Im a mom so u know i will always worry and nag him . He still goes to the Lgbqt center. He likes it there and its good for him. I think he may be some sort of activist for gay rights and change. Currently hes working with the center yo fight gor transgender bathrooms in schools. He also volunteers to hep young transgender kids . He may be transgender but thst one is really ify. He does dress male. But i think at some point as he gets older that will change.

Dirius

So hes 16 now, still goes to school of arts. Typical teenage stuff hoing on. Wont clean his room etc etc. ��. Hes doing well in school. Im a mom so u know i will always worry and nag him . He still goes to the Lgbqt center. He likes it there and its good for him. I think he may be some sort of activist for gay rights and change. Currently hes working with the center yo fight gor transgender bathrooms in schools. He also volunteers to hep young transgender kids . He may be transgender but thst one is really ify. He does dress male. But i think at some point as he gets older that will change.

Ty for the update liononess :sideways:

Ottobeuren

Lion o ness

There is a book by Karl Günter Heimsoth, M.D., the title: Homosexuality In The Horoscope, Published By AMERICAN FEDERATION OF ASTROLOGERS, INC.

Uranus and H5 plays a big part and Karen Hamaker-Zontag (HANDBOOK OF HORARY ASTROLOGY) uses Uranus in Horary charts also!

WHYNOT

Banned
Just want to ask - Where is his Father ?

Sorry if I missed it, when I scrolled through, but I didn't see any reference to a father.

(Just wondering, because I raised children on my own, and I have a lot of personal interest in this subject..)

Last edited:

Lion o ness

Lion o ness

There is a book by Karl Günter Heimsoth, M.D., the title: Homosexuality In The Horoscope, Published By AMERICAN FEDERATION OF ASTROLOGERS, INC.

Uranus and H5 plays a big part and Karen Hamaker-Zontag (HANDBOOK OF HORARY ASTROLOGY) uses Uranus in Horary charts also!

Ok
Thank u he has uranus in h7, and so do I. Euhg

Lion o ness

Just want to ask - Where is his Father ?

Sorry if I missed it, when I scrolled through, but I didn't see any reference to a father.

(Just wondering, because I raised children on my own, and I have a lot of personal interest in this subject..)[/

Last edited: