Marriage: How to fix & why is this happening

Prisma

We are growing distant... it is breaking my heart.

Made an horary to see what it shows about it. I will appreciate your responses.

-In this chart Asc is in Aqua. My moon is actually an Aqua one, in the 6th house, but very close to the 5th. It also can speak about the distance I mentioned above.

-It worries me that the 4th house of this chart is conjuct Algol.:sad:

-How can it be fix?

-Why is this happening?

-Does he loves me still?

-Is there another?

Attachments

• horary-marriage- how fix & why.jpg
    horary-marriage- how fix & why.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

MJ82

Just a thought - and I know next to nothing about horary - but perhaps it would also help to post a synastry chart and a composite too? Then with the horary one might get a fuller picture?

I hope someone replies to you soon.

Prisma

Here are the charts. My husband's is more or less estimated, but I think it is very close to the actual time. Have not done synastry, to much despondent to do it now anyway.

Attachments

• my chart-whiteout.jpg
    my chart-whiteout.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 25
  • my husband.jpg
    my husband.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 23

Anachiel

Just so I am clear about this; are you both getting along and just have a lot on your plates at this time (which is what I suspect looking at the horary) or, are you not getting along at all?

Prisma

It could be said that we both are overwhelm, tired. But there is a lot of silence also. The times I have tried to talk, feel worse for days. Sometimes it is small details that say so much, like He rather invite our kids to go out than ask me, the feeling that he is with me because of the kids, the side-by-side lives that we are living under the same roof. Like some of my beliefs or interests, interest in spirituality are met with silent contempt, rather than shared. Like he is so disapointed in me for not been more happy, perfect Stepford housewife or something, disapointed in himself for choosing me, but since we are at least nice to each other, it is kind of lazy comfort just let the days pass by, just do not bother him with any unhappy stuff.

I feel abandoned. It also stirs a lot of other emotional issues of my childhood.

Last edited:

Prisma

He threw an object and broke a prayer figurine of mine like an hour and a half ago.

I feel awful. :'(

Last edited: