What does my employer thinks about me?

shannaro

Hi guys,

Last few days I am thinking that my employer does not want me to continue working there. So i casted a chart.

It is an early asc degree, which i think means that its too early to have some conclusion on this matter.

You can understand how i feel, as mars is in my eights house...
I do not think that sun and mars has a negative aspect, however sun is in my sixth house, which makes me think that she is observing how i work, which again is not a positive sign for me. Also, chiron is located there as we'll

What would you suggest?

shannaro

here is the chart

Attachments

• 173505794_214539470431984_4411859503942791163_n.jpg
    173505794_214539470431984_4411859503942791163_n.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 15

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi guys,

Last few days I am thinking that my employer does not want me to continue working there. So i casted a chart.

It is an early asc degree, which i think means that its too early to have some conclusion on this matter.

You can understand how i feel, as mars is in my eights house...
I do not think that sun and mars has a negative aspect, however sun is in my sixth house, which makes me think that she is observing how i work, which again is not a positive sign for me. Also, chiron is located there as we'll

What would you suggest?

I agree that the early rising point suggests it is too soon to know.

I would offer,though, your two significators, Mars and Sun apply to a favorable sextile, and your employer's reception toward you is pretty neutral and not averse.
I would hold off thinking about this at all right now, as that does you no good. And if you it is your hope to remain working there, just really commit to doing you job as well as you can.