My natal chart

Harmelia

Hi,

can anyone help me read my chart? Give me some guidance, please?
I'm not in my best skin for the past month or more, worrying about my future.

Thank you!

https://imgur.com/371ovl5

Well, with a Virgo rising and Sun/Mercury in the 6th house - you are someone who is likely to want to be of service to others in some way. Many people with Sun in the 6th or Virgo rising (and you have both) are scientist types - or medical professionals - or social worker-types - the kinds of career that required good analytical skills, critical thinking, interest in many details, efficiency, learning to perfect a skill, and helping others.

Your Saturn in Aquarius can make you an intuitive thinker as well - someone who thinks outside the box and is innovative. You are definitely a "thinker" type.

Your wound is stated in Cancer - 11th house - with South Node and Chiron there. This makes me feel that you were defined by family and cultural values that no longer serve you - and the Capricorn North Node in the 5th says that your challenge is to be your own person - to walk to your own drum beat - to carve out your own unique path. To do this, you need to analyze the beliefs and attitudes you were taught or that you modeled in your family and culture - to truly reflect and analyze them - and then decide for yourself whether you actually believe those things or not. Your Mars is conjunct the MC in Gemini. It is saying you really need to think about the social role you want to play - including career.

With the Moon in Taurus, it's possible that a part of you likes it simple and easy and you resist change - and yet - your Moon is in the 9th house where we welcome new ideas and enjoy growing. Perhaps you would enjoy learning things better if you weren't so attached to certain beliefs about yourself that might inhibit you. You will like stability, having a plan that will give you security, but then, you can also get bored of the routine. You'll have to work that out so you get some of each instead of experiencing it as a conflict.

The downside to a Virgo rising can be worrying too much, feeling anxious, self-doubt and self-criticism, if you do negative Virgo. the Cancer Chrion and South Node, can make you super sensitive too - so you could be timid socially - but you will mature and get better - less self-coubting - as time goes on. With a Virgo rising, you will have big goals but you will want to perfect everything you do. Feeling self-doubt or that it isn't good enough has a positive side. You work harder to get it perfect. The trick is to know when to stop and call it good enough. If you are so self-critical that you don't attempt to do anything, then that is a problem. You then need to know that this is just negative Virgo - and DO IT ANYWAY. So what if you feel it isn't good enough or you can't really do it, etc. Don't fall for it. A part of you knows you can. Take little steps if you need to - to gain confidence - but take those steps and never look back. You will learn as you go.

Positive Virgo has virtues - what a great researcher and investigator, usually Virgo risings learn serious, very helpful skills, is organized and detailed-oriented - and is truly someone who can help others in v4ry important ways. I myself have a Virgo rising.

Dream big and follow your dreams, even if you think you can't do it right now. Trust me, in time, you will know that you can. There is truth to it that a hard worker - like a Virgo rising - wins the race. Your Pisces Sun can give you much creativity that will serve you in whatever you choose to do.

Last edited:

Minna

Harmelia, thank you very much for your answer!
I did found myself in the description. Just having some hard time right now, so I'm looking for some kind of consolation. It hard for me right now to find any motivation in life.

Can love life also be predicted in natal chart? To see what to expect in my future love life, if I will have any?

Harmelia

Harmelia, thank you very much for your answer!
I did found myself in the description. Just having some hard time right now, so I'm looking for some kind of consolation. It hard for me right now to find any motivation in life.

Can love life also be predicted in natal chart? To see what to expect in my future love life, if I will have any?

It is very difficult to predict the future. So much depends upon you and your conscious choices! Everyone has a hard time at various periods of life. Most people become depressed at some point or another. I know I did - and it lasted several years for me. Sometimes it isn't easy working one's way out of it, but we can. A good counselor can be invaluable. Other than that, what is usually the difficulty is working through one's childhood early experiences - because we all repress stuff. So, it's time to do some self-exploration to see what's going on. Be motivated to do this and you will feel better. We sometimes need to get interested in our internal workings in order to move forward.

Most people have someone to love - sooner or later. Regardless, try not to think about it right now. It happens when it happens. Right now, you need to figure out what is causing you to feel "no motivation". Once you feel happy and motivated, you will be more attractive and feel more attractive. Work on your negative Virgo. Worry does absolutely nothing for you but bring you down. So analyze! Try to understand yourself. And if you need a little help - do go see a counselor. It was one of the best things I ever did. The planets don't spell out our destiny. They just show us the energies we are working with. You are in the driver's seat. Given your situation, what choices are you going to make? This will determine your future.

Minna

How about looking at transiting planets? And good aspects between transiting planets? Do they have a big influence? I know sitting at home and waiting for good aspects won't bring me any more luck in love, but just living life and be a little bit more aware of good planet transitions and good aspects - can they bring more romance and love in life?

Harmelia

How about looking at transiting planets? And good aspects between transiting planets? Do they have a big influence? I know sitting at home and waiting for good aspects won't bring me any more luck in love, but just living life and be a little bit more aware of good planet transitions and good aspects - can they bring more romance and love in life?

What is a good aspect? It depends on, as always, how you respond. A Saturn aspect can be as good as a Jupiter one and a Jupiter one can be as bad as a Saturn transit. Transits tend not to have much effect on us unless they aspect the natal chart planets or angles. If transiting planets aspect each other and also aspect the natal chart, there tends to be more of an effect.

Yes, astrologers can pinpoint possible good natal placements, transits and progressions as being helpful or having a greater probability for something to happen -- but there is absolutely no guarantee that anything will happen. It's easy to see in hindsight - much harder to predict the future. Personally, I don't set my hopes upon transits.

I think love can happen anytime. Why wait for a possible "good" transit to feel hopeful? Why not practice being the person you'd like to love and put out loving energy? I think that might be a better predictor. However, I suspect there is also luck involved - and - maybe even what the Soul actually needs opposed what the ego wants at any given time. Life is complicated! Most people struggle with the theme of love and relationship in some way.

Last edited: