Murder or Suicide?

Riyasingh

Maybe some of you have already heard of Sushant Singh Rajput's death - a famous Indian actor dead at only 34 years of age.

Would anyone be interested in giving their opinion on the Event Chart ?

I have attached 2 Event charts - one is for 2:00am and the other is for 3:00am (using Neptune, Uranus, Pluto and the asteroids)

Officials are saying it's a suicide due to depression (he was found hanging) however there are way too many photos and videos circulating online that say otherwise.

My opinion is that it is not a suicide - I feel a girl is involved (Juno+Vertex) and DC is Libra (Venus) also IC is in Cancer (feminine) . I feel powerful people ended his life and his friends were involved based on the planets from 12th house to 10th house between the hours of 2:00am and 3:00am probably because he found out something (a secret)

What do you think?

Attachments

• event1.jpg
    event1.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Maybe some of you have already heard of Sushant Singh Rajput's death - a famous Indian actor dead at only 34 years of age.

I have attached 2 Event charts - one is for 2:00am and the other is for 3:00am (using Neptune, Uranus, Pluto and the asteroids)

Officials are saying it's a suicide due to depression (he was found hanging) however there are way too many photos and videos circulating online that say otherwise.

My opinion is that it is not a suicide - I feel a girl is involved (Juno+Vertex) and DC is Libra (Venus) also IC is in Cancer (feminine) . I feel powerful people ended his life and his friends were involved based on the planets from 12th house to 10th house between the hours of 2:00am and 3:00am probably because he found out something (a secret)

What do you think?
consider asking an horary question :smile:

- time of death for event chart
is questionable

blackbery

Srajan Chaurasia, Course Jyotish, Magha Academy Kapiel Raaj Astrology (2020)

·
In the birth chart of Sushant Singh Rajput, Moon is the significator of Mind and Mental Health. Saturn is aspecting Moon fully with its 7th Aspect, that is why he went into depression. Also Moon Mahadasha and Antardasha is operating in Sushant Singh Rajput’s Birth Chart. It makes depression worse. He is also taking Medications of Depression. That is why he commited suicide out of Depression, not any other reason.

He googled information about "schizophrenia", "bipolar disorder" and "painless death" prior to his death. He must have been shattered with the thought of being mentally ill as his fans might have rejected him. No doubt that the major hitters of Pluto-Saturn-Mars made him act irrationally that day.

Suicide happens frequently but not discussed and a big stigma attached to it.

What do you think?

aquarius7000

Hi,

I agree with JA, a Horary chart could help in such Q's, if you would really like to know.

However, going by the event chart, it seems there could be some foul play involved.

Also, please try to post one chart as one thumbnail so we can at least make the planetary degrees out clearly.

Riyasingh

Srajan Chaurasia, Course Jyotish, Magha Academy Kapiel Raaj Astrology (2020)

·
In the birth chart of Sushant Singh Rajput, Moon is the significator of Mind and Mental Health. Saturn is aspecting Moon fully with its 7th Aspect, that is why he went into depression. Also Moon Mahadasha and Antardasha is operating in Sushant Singh Rajput’s Birth Chart. It makes depression worse. He is also taking Medications of Depression. That is why he commited suicide out of Depression, not any other reason.

He googled information about "schizophrenia", "bipolar disorder" and "painless death" prior to his death. He must have been shattered with the thought of being mentally ill as his fans might have rejected him. No doubt that the major hitters of Pluto-Saturn-Mars made him act irrationally that day.

Suicide happens frequently but not discussed and a big stigma attached to it.

Thank you - I use western astrology

I didn't think it was a suicide and now the case is being investigated by the CBI and a special team - he was depressed but didn't commit suicide

As per my analysis, with Jupiter and Pluto conjunct the MC - this is a very public case and high profile powerful people are involved. Opposite his 4th house - he was murdered in his own house.

Friends house is activated so friends are involved with Mars Neptune conjunct - he was drugged, there was a fight , lots of aggression (Mars also square Sun)

The whole cause of this is Venus - a girl is involved and this keeps coming up in Event Chart, his Solar Arc, Progressed chart etc.

Riyasingh

Hi,

I agree with JA, a Horary chart could help in such Q's, if you would really like to know.

However, going by the event chart, it seems there could be some foul play involved.

Also, please try to post one chart as one thumbnail so we can at least make the planetary degrees out clearly.

Thank you - I originally posted it in Horary but someone told me it's not the right place to post .. so I tried here..

Yes, there is foul play and now the case has been handed over to a special investigating agency. Everyone knows it's a murder. He was found with broken legs, broken foot and bruises - but made to look like a suicide.

JUPITERASC

Thank you - I originally posted it in Horary but someone told me it's not the right place to post .. so I tried here..

Yes, there is foul play

and now the case has been handed over
to a special investigating agency.

Everyone knows it's a murder.
He was found with broken legs, broken foot and bruises - but made to look like a suicide.
Sushant Singh Rajput death case:

Final forensic reports :smile:

rule out 'foul play'
https://www.dnaindia.com/bollywood/...l-forensic-reports-rule-out-foul-play-2837096

aquarius7000

leomoon

This astrologer claims to have his time of birth and can then calculate the Dasa being run along with the Maraka houses -

Perhaps I'll run a Vedic chart and see myself - after checking the time lords of the dasa

https://vedicastrologylessons.com/sushant-singh-rajput-why-suicide/

Badhaka will obstruct the health of the living entity denoted by the house for which it is Badhaka. This happens irrespective of gender and age. Maraka is the planet that has the potential of becoming the one to inflict death in its period/sub-period

The 2nd lord and the 7th lord are Maraka planets or death inflicting planets. These houses have many significations but also get the signification of bringing about death of the native. The reason behind it is the 8th house is the house of longevity and 8th from 8th which is the bhavat bhavam is the 3rd also indicates longevity. The 12th from these are the 7th and 2nd which bring about death.
Badhaka planets are different for different lagnas i.e.

• For moveable sign lagnas of Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn the badhaka planet is the 11th house lord.
  • For fixed sign lagnas of Taurus, Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius the badhaka planet is the 9th house lord.
  • For the common sign lagnas which are the remaining signs the 7th lord is the badhaka.
During the Dasa Bhukti periods of the badhaka the native suffers from various issues including financial troubles, health issues, troubles in relationships etc…
The Dasa Bhukti of Maraka does not cause damage but when the Dasa Bhukti of Maraka and Badhaka planets are in operation and no further longevity is assured with the transits supporting brings about death the native.

note: I took a particular interest in Maraka when I saw that a well respected, well known astrologer was literally decades off of his own death prediction as he wrote in a book (the prediction), as well as "how" he died. I then turned to Vedic for the truer predictive quality for death issues.

I'm still grasping with it and trying to learn...

leomoon

Perhaps someone can help with the Dasa he was running, and the precise Bhukti? I had the hardest time, matching the astrodienst natal chart to the Kepler program last night, but I finally got it within one degree for the Moon's position.

I think what I was doing wrong was using a default Lahini Ayanamsa instead of Yukeswar which changed the planet Mars into the 00 degree of Scorpio, when I only could manage the 28th of Libra otherwise! The actual sign is in Scorpio! (astrodienst which is usually very precise) and of course, using the World Time clock, confused me more, because it turns out to be Mumbai was not in the Atlas that I had.

SO........this is what I ended up with. Astrodienst and then Kepler.

What I need now is the actual Dasa and Bhukti he was running.

According to Kepler (but the Moon IS off a bit) -

I come up with Rahu Dasa and Mars Bhukti -

It appears to me using this information from his maraka houses and planets, he committed suicide - and was fated to die rather young as he did.

Mars is an enemy of Rahu ....as far as I understand

note: I'm still unsure of myself, because of that difference with the Moon, so if anyone knows the correct reading, please inform me.

kalinka

Leomoon, from your analysis I don't really get it why he commited suicide.
That Mars is ruler of his Maraka houses and Saturn also sits in his second house, are not the reasons why he died by suicide - since Mars, Saturn and the nodes are associated with suicide AND murder, it could be that he committed suicide but it is likewise possible that it was a murder. Dashas only tell us when an event will happen. It's right that he died in Rahu/Mars Dasha but this alone is also no substantiation for a suicide. Furthermore it is right that Rahu and Mars are inimicial to each other. However where is here the reasoning for suicide?..there are other factors in the chart we have to look for.

Why it could be suicide:
-Malefic Mars in Libra(Lahiri and Kp ayanasma are most accurate in my opinion) is in conjunction with the asc
-Sun and Venus (Asc and 8th house lord) are in afflicted aspect with Ketu
Why it could be a murder:
-Rahu in the 6th house and Moon in the 8th house (only weak evidences for a murder)

As per Kp astrology the person will commit suicide if the cuspal sublord of 8th is connected with the Asc,Mars (especially a connection between Mars and Asc), Maraka (2+7)and Badhaka(11) houses.
For murder we look if the csl 7 is strong connected with the 8th, Maraka and Badhaka houses.
Csl 8 of the chart is Rahu. Csl 7 is Ketu. Nodes are responsable for an unnatural death. Rahu is in the Star of Ketu and Ketu is in the Star of Rahu.
For both csl 7+8 the Sublord is Saturn. Also both are strong connected to Mars (dispositor of Rahu is Mars), to the Maraka houses (Mars is owner of the 2nd and 7th), the 8th house (dispositor of Ketu is Venus, which is Lord of the 8th) and the Ascendant (Mars and Saturn are sitting in the first house and Venus is Asc Lord).
The houses, which are signified, are: 1,4 (Saturn)-6,1,2,7 (Rahu)-12,1,8,3(Ketu). There is only a weak connection to the 11th house through the aspectation of L11 Mercury to Venus and Mars.

So was it suicide or murder? The 8th house is only weak signified through the csl7. The evidences for a suicide predominates because of the strong connection to the Asc/first house (the 1st house appears in the sign,star and sub) and Mars (Mars on the Asc). Sublord Saturn denotes a death by hanging ..and since Saturn also occupies the first house (=person is reason for his own death) and owns the 4th house (= house of mental and emotional well-being. Saturn is destructive here), it is obvious that he went through mental suffering.
He was running Rahu Mahadasha and Mars Bhukti. Rahu and Mars are significators of the houses 1(self-inflicted), 6 (illness) and 2+7 (Marakas=occures death).

Last edited:

leomoon

Thanks for the rundown reminder of Kp astrology, which I was not schooled in as much as I would have liked to have been. I never argue people's choices or their astrology, so perhaps time will tell us for certain. As I said, astrology is more an art then a science, (imo) although of course I'm sure an argument can be made in the reverse too.:biggrin: It sounds to me also that you and I agree, its likely suicide. You using kp and me using my own artful manner and tools of astrology that I use. In this case we are both being backed up by forensic science i.e. the autopsy report. Of course the down side (if there is one) would be that most people don't understand kp Astrology! So that makes it more difficult for them to follow along when it comes to cuspal lords, and various sub-rulers. But since I sat in on many lessons via the internet years ago just "osmosis alone" helped me in that dept. BUT I certainly could not analyze it kp style the way you just did. For example, I don't use kp Ayanamsa as a matter of default on my program so that is why I was determined to put 00Scorpio as his Mars in the 2nd house having just entered there at birth. Had I used kp as you say, his Mars would have been something like 28 Libra and confused me even more :) I try and keep my default set on Yukeswar or Raman for my occasional Vedic chart.

REF:
Why it could be suicide:
-Malefic Mars in Libra(Lahiri and Kp ayanasma are most accurate in my opinion) is in conjunction with the asc
-Sun and Venus (Asc and 8th house lord) are in afflicted aspect with Ketu
Why it could be a murder:
-Rahu in the 6th house and Moon in the 8th house (only weak evidences for a murder)

On the Kelli Abad case, I leaned more towards a murder then a suicide, which also is quite confounding - when it made headlines worldwide. Curious if you want to take it apart and comment on her case never really solved. As far as I know, the military closed the case as a suicide. Her mother never believed it and quite honestly, neither did I.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/col...-wife-kelli-cribbs-abad-still-missing-n942441

http://www.thevanishedpodcast.com/episodes/2019/10/21/episode-196-kelli-cribbs-abad

Kelli Cribbs Abad tob verified by her mother : Sept.14th, 1984 @ 6:10 AM in Savannah Georgia -

last seen: leaving AF base on camera- Oct. 26, 2011 @ 21:12 (9:12PM) Okinawa Japan

The tropical chart gave her ASC as 08 Virgo which is a very critical degree because of the star connected to it - its been referred to as the "widow maker" when in Vindemiatrix.

This chart has bothered me for years....if you ever wanted to tackle it, I loved to listen and hear other ideas.

Last edited:

kalinka

Thanks for the rundown reminder of Kp astrology, which I was not schooled in as much as I would have liked to have been. I never argue people's choices or their astrology, so perhaps time will tell us for certain. As I said, astrology is more an art then a science, (imo) although of course I'm sure an argument can be made in the reverse too.:biggrin: It sounds to me also that you and I agree, its likely suicide. You using kp and me using my own artful manner and tools of astrology that I use. In this case we are both being backed up by forensic science i.e. the autopsy report. Of course the down side (if there is one) would be that most people don't understand kp Astrology! So that makes it more difficult for them to follow along when it comes to cuspal lords, and various sub-rulers. But since I sat in on many lessons via the internet years ago just "osmosis alone" helped me in that dept. BUT I certainly could not analyze it kp style the way you just did. For example, I don't use kp Ayanamsa as a matter of default on my program so that is why I was determined to put 00Scorpio as his Mars in the 2nd house having just entered there at birth. Had I used kp as you say, his Mars would have been something like 28 Libra and confused me even more :) I try and keep my default set on Yukeswar or Raman for my occasional Vedic chart.

On the Kelli Abad case, I leaned more towards a murder then a suicide, which also is quite confounding - when it made headlines worldwide. Curious if you want to take it apart and comment on her case never really solved. As far as I know, the military closed the case as a suicide. Her mother never believed it and quite honestly, neither did I.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/col...-wife-kelli-cribbs-abad-still-missing-n942441

http://www.thevanishedpodcast.com/episodes/2019/10/21/episode-196-kelli-cribbs-abad

Kelli Cribbs Abad tob verified by her mother : Sept.14th, 1984 @ 6:10 AM in Savannah Georgia -

last seen: leaving AF base on camera- Oct. 26, 2011 @ 21:12 (9:12PM) Okinawa Japan

The tropical chart gave her ASC as 08 Virgo which is a very critical degree because of the star connected to it - its been referred to as the "widow maker" when in Vindemiatrix.

This chart has bothered me for years....if you ever wanted to tackle it, I loved to listen and hear other ideas.

The first part of my analysis is not Kp. I'm using the common Parashara system and Jaimini as well. therefore I use Lahiri (Kp ayanasma I'm only using for kp system). All systems might have some yogas for suicide or murder but I don't think that Mars as Marakesh is enough to tell if someone dies by suicide. Otherwise everyone with Mars as 2nd and 7th house ruler is committed to suicide in Mars Mahadasha or Bhukti? I don't think so :innocent:

leomoon

The first part of my analysis is not Kp. I'm using the common Parashara system and Jaimini as well. therefore I use Lahiri (Kp ayanasma I'm only using for kp system). All systems might have some yogas for suicide or murder but I don't think that Mars as Marakesh is enough to tell if someone dies by suicide. Otherwise everyone with Mars as 2nd and 7th house ruler is committed to suicide in Mars Mahadasha or Bhukti? I don't think so :innocent:

My error then. Thanks once again for your opinion and challenges!:wink: I guess:rightful:

I take it you aren't interested in Kelli Abad's natal chart and whether or not she died via suicide or murder using whatever you wish to use? I say this because you didn't mention her although quoted my post.

JUPITERASC

Sushant Singh Rajput Case Updates :smile:

Narcotics Control Bureau arrests Rhea Chakraborty today
under various sections of NDPS.
She has been taken for a medical test
and will be produced before a magistrate via video conferencing
by 7.30 pm today.

Rhea, 28, had earlier denied consuming drugs.
Her brother Showik Chakraborty was arrested last week in the case.
The NCB is likely to file a plea before the court
seeking that they need to keep all four in police remand
for further questioning.
Possibly she will be confronted with others in days to come
and will be taken to places for recovery if any.
Reportedly, to break cartel her custodial interrogation is needed.
From three consecutive days

actress Rhea Chakraborty
has been appearing before the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)
in connection with the ongoing probe
into a possible drugs connection
in Sushant Singh Rajput's death.
On 3rd of questioning
Chakraborty reached the NCB office, located at Ballard Estate
in south Mumbai, around 10.30 am
in a car escorted by a Mumbai Police vehicle.
She is still under interrogation.

The NCB had interrogated Rhea for six hours on Sunday
later on Monday for eight hours
and again for around five hours on Tuesday
before placing her under arrest.

leomoon

IF drug use is against the law in Mumbai, of course she'd deny it as most would especially the more famous people. Doesn't mean she murdered the man. Did HIS autopsy show drug consumption to any great extent? Especially needles ? If not, then just gossip for gossip sake. (imo)

She apparently has "her own" issues.