Did the cop want to kill George Floyd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tikana

Yes maybe, running plates is protocol but he was responding to a 911 call of somebody who per the callers words of "somebody who is drunk or something" and not in control of themselves."
He tried buying a pack of smokes with a fake twenty. Was turned away to within minutes come back and try to buy a pack with the same twenty. Still doesn't warrant a death.

i think we covered this aspect..
No one says George deserved to die regardless of his past.
I am still standing firm on 2nd degree murder.

Nothing in the chart (i am saying this again) points to he wanted George dead.

Dirius

Jup cannot be a victim because it doesnt describe George at all
Jup in cap - tall and bony.
That fits the cop
-face long and slender face.
-shorter than victim due to saturn retro and jup retro ..jup being in fall. Look in william lillys 3rd volume in christian astrology, where lilly talks about rectification. :)

Merc does describe George quite well.
- not only physically
- merc is void - no longer alive
- also if you look at health issues with gemini you get "bad blood"
- venus in gemini gives 6'6 statue to George and big built

The Ascendant describes the person who asked the question - not anyone else. We also already know the physical appearence of the people involved - which is known to not always properly describe people (unless the question does require so). Using physical description as a method to identify the quesited does not really work, given the large majority of charts don't usually reflect the person's physical appearence if the person is known to the querent. Also in this regard, any sign/planet combination could then be used to describe either of them.

The quesited is the Cop. What is the cop's relationship to the querent?

There are only two choices:

someone the querent has no relation to -> seventh house.
a representative from the state -> tenth house.

There are no other options.

Last edited:

tikana

The Ascendant describes the person who asked the question - not anyone else. We also already know the physical appearence of the people involved - which is known to not always properly describe people (unless the question does require so). Using physical description as a method to identify the quesited does not really work, given the large majority of charts don't usually reflect the person's physical appearence if the person is known to the querent. Also in this regard, any sign/planet combination could then be used to describe either of them.

The quesited is the Cop. What is the cop's relationship to the querent?

There are only two choices:

someone the querent has no relation to -> seventh house.
a representative from the state -> tenth house.

There are no other options.

they were co-workers .. supposedly they were bouncers at the club at the same time.
cop is a servant of hte state paid by our tax money. so cop is our serf.

ameliaastrology

Honey, you went full Karen when we asked for sources, so we could discuss your method. You made a scandal just to avoid answering a simple question on your methodology.
:lol:

So I'll ask again: sources?
Dirius, Aquarius now says that this is an event, so Houlding's teachings apply. This is despite the fact that the chart wasn't cast at any time/location in any way derived from the event itself: not the time the death happened, not the time the cop arrived the scene, etc. Using this new, broader definition, any horary chart cast after the event could be an event chart: break-up chart, job application chart, anything, because it concerns "an event". I honestly don't know what I can possibly say to this you know, except a marriage chart isn't read like a "will our marriage work/will we marry" horary chart that much I know. The signification and aspects are simply understood differently.

But if you and Aquarius won't even agree on this, what do you think you can say astrologically that can possibly convince her? This is a lost cause.

Amelia

Last edited:

Dirius

they were co-workers .. supposedly they were bouncers at the club at the same time.
cop is a servant of hte state paid by our tax money. so cop is our serf.

I'm not sure if UKPoohbear, who asked the question, is an american citizen/resident - if she is not, the cop can't can be considered her "serf"; to be fair this would make the tenth also unavailable.

Safest bet in my opinion, is the seventh, which is default: another person to whom the querent has no relation.

david starling

Dirius, Aquarius now says that this is an event, so Houlding's teachings apply. This is despite the fact that the chart wasn't cast at any time/location in any way derived from the event itself: not the time the death happened, not the time the cop arrived the scene, etc. Using this new, broader definition, any horary chart cast after the event could be an event chart: break-up chart, job application chart, anything, because it concerns "an event". I honestly don't know what I can possibly say to this you know, except a marriage chart isn't read like a "will I marry him" horary chart that much I know. The signification and aspects are simply understood differently.

But if you and Aquarius won't even agree on this, what do you think you can say astrologically that can possibly convince her? This is a lost cause.

Amelia

Isn't it possible that an event chart could provide the answer to the question posed by the OP? And, shouldn't that answer be in agreement with the Horary result?

david starling

Dirius, I seem to recall you saying that horary works only when the querent has a direct, personal stake in the matter. That doesn't appear to be the case here.

ameliaastrology

Isn't it possible that an event chart could provide the answer to the question posed by the OP? And, shouldn't that answer be in agreement with the Horary result?

A marriage chart can show how a marriage works as much as a horary chart does, but the significators and aspects are all understood differently viz, you don't need an aspect between bride and groom in a marriage chart to know that they were married, but in a horary chart "will I marry him" you more often than not need meaningful connections between the principal significators to judge that this pair will indeed marry. The moon and venus would also carry different meanings in a marriage chart than in a horary chart.

In a horary chart "will our marriage work" you likewise want meaningful connections between the principal significators. In a marriage chart it's done slightly differently.

Amelia

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Isn't it possible
that an event chart could provide the answer to the question posed by the OP?
And, shouldn't that answer be in agreement with the Horary result?
The short answer is "not necessarily" :smile:
Horary and Event ARE DIFFERENT METHODOLOGIES

A marriage chart can show how a marriage works as much as a horary chart does, but the significators and aspects are all understood differently viz, you don't need an aspect between bride and groom in a marriage chart to know that they were married, but in a horary chart "will I marry him" you more often than not need meaningful connections between the principal significators to judge that this pair will indeed marry. The moon and venus would also carry different meanings in a marriage chart than in a horary chart.

Amelia

Last edited:

Dirius

Dirius, I seem to recall you saying that horary works only when the querent has a direct, personal stake in the matter. That doesn't appear to be the case here.

I'm not sure I've ever used those words.

I don't think people should ask questions if the they are not involved in the matter, because there is no way of knowing if they really care about the question, or if they are simply asking for the sake of asking (which can render the chart useless).

david starling

I'm not sure I've ever used those words.

I don't think people should ask questions if the they are not involved in the matter, because there is no way of knowing if they really care about the question, or if they are simply asking for the sake of asking (which can render the chart useless).

It related to politics, and asking about who would win an election. So, if you, yourself were a candidate, or someone close to you was, asking in horary would be appropriate; and, otherwise, not appropriate.

tikana

It related to politics, and asking about who would win an election. So, if you, yourself were a candidate, or someone close to you was, asking in horary would be appropriate; and, otherwise, not appropriate.

David,

Nina Gryphon who is a well known horarist didnt mind running a question on Madeleine McCann,, we are talking 3rd party questions
http://gryphonastrology.com/blog/20...ssing-people-is-madeleine-mccann-still-alive/
Dirius, notice she used Madeleine as 1st house.

Tik

Last edited:

ameliaastrology

David,

Nina Gryphon who is a well known horarist didnt mind running a question on Madeleine McCann,, we are talking 3rd party questions
http://gryphonastrology.com/blog/20...ssing-people-is-madeleine-mccann-still-alive/
Dirius, notice she used Madeleine as 1st house.

Tik
Tikana, this is a missing person case you quoted. There was a very specific rule William Lilly devised for missing-person cases (unless the missing person was related to the querent) that said the missing person was always the first house.

I think Dirius' major point is that idle curiosity is not a good reason to cast a chart. Ultimately, third-party or not, I think it's whether the querent genuinely cares about the question that matters.

Amelia

tikana

Or, killed him on purpose knowing he could get away with it.

he didnt expect this thing to blow. Besides Minneapolis PD does everything to shield their officers. Chauvin assaulted a woman during a regular over 10 miles per hour limit stop. People were watching a recording a black man dying in the hands of a white cop while the witnesses were threatned with a pepper spray and were lied to another witness that George was fine.. And to make it worse, there is a recording where an ambulance does not know why George went into cardiac arrest. No one tells them that they were cutting off access to oxygen. If before we didnt have a video filmed by eye witnesses from the minute of an arrest to what was said including threads, now we do. Police intimidated and threatned the witnesses. Its not heresay.

That is why Jup is surrounded with Pluto and Saturn while being in fall and retro and in 2nd house.

tikana

Tikana, this is a missing person case you quoted. There was a very specific rule William Lilly devised for missing-person cases (unless the missing person was related to the querent) that said the missing person was always the first house.

I think Dirius' major point is that idle curiosity is not a good reason to cast a chart. Ultimately, third-party or not, I think it's whether the querent genuinely cares about the question that matters.

Amelia

Amelia

That is why we validate the charts. We have to validate the asce and its ruler. Does asce/asce ruler describe the person?

I was looking for a grave of a person and see what shape is it. I got an interesting answer. Yes it is in tact, poor condition (most likely plundered). It wont be found. My questin was curiousity q and 3rd party and I wouldnt get involved.

Nina wasnt looking for Madeleine. It would be a curiosity question as well
Nina and Madeleine are not related.

my problem with 3rd party charts is "can you directly influence the situation? if no, dont run it."
Did he want to kill George q is highly speculative. That is what courts are for.
INterestingly enough, it perfectly describes both people perfectly.

Tik

Last edited:

ameliaastrology

UKpoohbear - please see that what I'm about to say is said in good humour, not to object to anything you said, or to continue any debate on the first house:

I only want to point out that in most charts, if the ascendant didn't describe the querent, William Lilly would doubt if the chart was valid to start with. Of course we can always check if our chart has hour agreement and other considerations to decide.

Amelia

Dirius

From a technical point of view, if you are voting in an an election, you are involved, and the result does have an impact on your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.