Physical Appearance/Sex Appeal in a Natal Chart?

love-thinking

ASC represents how we appear to others, as it determines our body. Venus is representative of our overall style. Style isnt the same as our body.

Style is our choice of clothes, our artistic ability. Our body is our physical body.

I can't stress enough that ASC is the only planet that determines anything about our body.

The highest degree planet(don't include pluto, neptune, uranus), asc lord, and asc all has to do with looks; physical looks.

You take the culmination of the three I mentioned.

When it comes to appeal, and charm, I said it and I will say it again, neptune, pluto, venus, and mars, and north node. Add it up, these are supposed to give you sexual magnetism with pluto giving the most especially on the asc to one's sun, moon, asc, and venus. What I mean by magnetism is phermones + voice + charm + mystery, and each of what I said either represents all of them or one of them.

Venus also represents beauty but I can argue that mercury is more beautiful if it is the highest degree planet. But venus is universally fit, fertile, cute and somewhat neotonic. But pluto will simply give sex magnetism.

But I have seen again and again, neptune on the asc gives a vulnerable type of beauty, neotonic features that are much more neotonic than venus but less balanced as well. I hear neptune is said to be exalted in leo, and marilyn monroe with neptune on her leo asc was in fact extremely beautiful.

Saturn as the highest degree planet with indicators of being good looking can give a propensity to look like a model.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF6B0wD2OGo

The highest degree planet(don't include pluto, neptune, uranus), asc lord, and asc all has to do with looks; physical looks.

You take the culmination of the three I mentioned.

When it comes to appeal, and charm, I said it and I will say it again, neptune, pluto, venus, and mars, and north node. Add it up, these are supposed to give you sexual magnetism with pluto giving the most especially on the asc to one's sun, moon, asc, and venus. What I mean by magnetism is phermones + voice + charm + mystery, and each of what I said either represents all of them or one of them.

Venus also represents beauty but I can argue that mercury is more beautiful if it is the highest degree planet. But venus is universally fit, fertile, cute and somewhat neotonic. But pluto will simply give sex magnetism.

But I have seen again and again, neptune on the asc gives a vulnerable type of beauty, neotonic features that are much more neotonic than venus but less balanced as well. I hear neptune is said to be exalted in leo, and marilyn monroe with neptune on her leo asc was in fact extremely beautiful.

Saturn as the highest degree planet with indicators of being good looking can give a propensity to look like a model.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF6B0wD2OGo

I 100% agree with everything you said here. Good comment :)

So you mean that one's pluto is the manifestation of one's neptune, mercury, mars, north node and venus combined?

Last edited:
Absolute ********. Then I'd be attractive physically and sexually and I'm definitely not so the theory doesn't work

Well that's how YOU see yourself. There will be others who will find something about you physically and/or sexually attractive. This is evident just seeing as everyone in this world who has ever existed was meant to balance everything else out in their own way, through everything they ever did. You are no exception to this law.

Last edited:
Attractiveness is subjective, so can it really be seen in a chart?

Well beauty and attractiveness overall is represented by venus, and everyone is naturally just unique and different combinations of the same energies/planets, so venus is no exception to this.

So what is most ideal in terms of beauty and what is MOST beautiful is venus and venusian energy itself. So the more your ASC is dominated by venus, or planets that are of a similar nature to it, the more attractive by ideal and literal beauty standards you are.

Meaning no matter who you are, what you will find most attractive overall is that which is venusian, as venus has to be > all other planet/energy in terms of attractiveness overall and beauty.

So it could be said that the more venusian you are overall, the more attractive and good looking you will be, in a general sense and by general standards of attractiveness.

Last edited:

Fz hb

I recently read somewhere that wit Uranus transiting Taurus, standards of beauty will undergo significant shift. Uranus in Aries initiated arguments about masculinity, Uranus in Taurus will begin the same process for femininity. Lets see how these changes manifest

marsaries

I don't even know where to start from.

Venus, 5th and 7th H are the most important when it comes to what we find attractive.

The OP was talking about natal charts indicating high sex appeal/beautiful appearance. A person with Neptune and/or Pluto in hard aspect to his natal planets is going to have thise aspects repeated with the people in his generation.
I can't think of how many times I've seen people who are not above than average yet they are so charming (I'm talking about the majority of people).

Then ASC and its aspects, indicate physical appearance
Moon shows someone's eyes
Venus and ASC (and their aspects and placements) indicate one's style.

I wish astrology was as simple as that. But people are complicated same is astrology

I have sun Square Pluto Mercury Square Pluto Venus Square Pluto ascendant Square Pluto Pluto conjunction midheaven and all the above 3 are in wide angle. Plus Lilith in 10th house. Pisces ascendant and I only most of the times I attract older women.

Hkk

Account Closed
I have libra ascendant Pluto Saturn and Jupiter on asc. Mars in sun cap squaring Pluto. I’m attractive. I see it and so do others. However I look better with makeup so eg my attractiveness is very striking with makeup and I go from a 10 to a 💯 lol if that makes sense 🤔😊🤷🏻*♀️. I have a Leo moon with my north node in leo too. Venus is in sag along with Neptune and merc 29 degrees. Uranus is Scorpio - all of these planets are in 3rd 🏠 house

Lykanized

You’re all sexy and everybody wants you, men and women. Your attractiveness is off the charts and hasn’t been seen before on this earthly plane. Others may disagree, but Jesus, just look at that sexy chart! How can they argue with that??

Hkk

Account Closed
You’re all sexy and everybody wants you, men and women. Your attractiveness is off the charts and hasn’t been seen before on this earthly plane. Others may disagree, but Jesus, just look at that sexy chart! How can they argue with that??

lol thanks x

Lykanized

lol thanks x
Lol I was being an *** there

In truth, my own chart would point to charm, magnetism and mystique, sexual allure, 'being known for beauty', being good with my hands, and even possibly being good at making love and kissing. I can't not love that, but I feel like what shows up on paper may not actually be what is. It's nice to look at your chart and see what your potential might be tho if you're not yet living up to it, or just a little insight into facets of yourself you may want to work on manifesting in actuality

I tend to not like these thread solely because I know most people just want to brag about themselves, but that's ok. I will joke about it playfully tho lmao

Hkk

Account Closed
:devil:lol I know you were being an ****! I was being the 'bigger person'lol

I know what you mean.....bragging etc. All I can say is my chart looks wise matches me :smile:i suppose its how you see yourself

Lykanized

:devil:lol I know you were being an ****! I was being the 'bigger person'lol

I know what you mean.....bragging etc. All I can say is my chart looks wise matches me :smile:i suppose its how you see yourself

My chart’s definitely right in some ways: I’m great with my hands(if you know what I mean), great at kissing and making love, have sexual allure and magnetism as well as my own appetite, mystique, am known for being charming, I could be known for being beautiful with my 10th house Venus, but I avoid people too much to be known for something like that