Physical Appearance/Sex Appeal in a Natal Chart?

love-thinking

Look at Taylor Swift birth chart how is that she is attractive, no sun to the ascendant no Pluto and no Venus I’m so confused

Okay there is a usual difference between a pretty person that looks good and a magnetic/truly attractive person.

Taylor Swift has gotten a lot of **** for dating a lot of guys. People talk and gossip.

Compare her with people like marylin monroe, elizabeth taylor, and angelina jolie and explain to me how they are any morally superior.

Elizabeth taylor had multiple husbands, cheated, took her bestfriend's husband.

Angelina Jolie was also a "home wrecker," did extremely bizarre things in her youth, I believe there was also an rumour/accusation about her sleeping with her step father, she kissed her brother in public, I think she also did something publicly with the guy she was dating's blood. She also hates and misbehaved with her famous dad which again isn't wrong, but may help in making her look bad if she was someone else. She has done a lot of charity work and adopted kids which is great but I think most of her getting away with things has not only to do with her physical beauty but her magnetism in her chart.

Marilyn Monroe was the mistress of the kendedy brothers but then again this woman is way too adorable and has a history of sexual abuse all her life. You can't blame her.

Anyways, these women are respected, and considered beauty icons regardless of what they have done in the past.

Taylor swift when it comes to physical beauty, isn't so far behind the women above. She has nice hair especially when it's long and curly and sparkling beautiful eyes. Her body is nice even though it lacks a little curves but regardless, she's very beautiful. But she doesn't have the prowess these women possess. In hollywood, I have noticed this. Women's beauty level diminishes as the perception of their personality ceases. An example of this is megan fox.

Her venus mars aspect has a lot to do with her looks. Venus is values and desires, mars is physicality so if you interpret it. You are somewhat happy with her looks. Your inner femininity is integrated with your masculine physicality and that is hot. That means that let's say your ascendent is gemini, and moon is taurus, sun is pisces, your luminaries will give you a physical appearance combining the traits of these three luminaries but will give you a likable version of it. Kind of makes sense?

They say venus conjunct mars in synastry is sexy because each person represents the others' physical ideal.

Sexual prowess however has a lot to do with as I said, venus, neptune, pluto, and in some cases Black moon lilith.

Golden Yod

The Venus-Pluto midpoint or Venus-Neptune midpoint conjunct the ascendant can make someone physically and sexually attractive, but also add an allure of mysteriousness to the personality which intrigues people.

My name is based upon my strongest sexual aspect. You stated part of it. My Venus/Pluto midpoint is opposite Jupiter, but Venus and Pluto are 144 degrees offset to Jupiter and 72 degrees to each other, thereby making a Golden Yod with the energy pointing to Jupiter. If it weren't for the Golden Yod, don't know why the ladies stare at me other than Venus and Mars being square.

Golden Yod

I felt the need to comment again simply because I've made new observations.

For pure sex appeal and magnetism, one has to have a strong venus, neptune and pluto. This is absolutely crazy sexy. They will not always be the most aesthetically appealing but their appearance will definitely give off something of an "outerworldly" nature and people will naturally be attracted to that. Know a guy who has a stellium in scorpio, with sun conjunct pluto, and venus and the man has his moon conjunct neptune and there's this magnetism about him I just can't explain.

Aesthetically pleasing people has to have a strong mars placed well for a good body and the body will even be more beautified if mars conjuncts pluto, is in scorpio, or even has an easy aspect with pluto. If you look around you, many people have pretty faces but with the obesity epidemic, how many libras and tauruses walking around do you actually see with a nice body who could have been "hot" if they didn't have such unhealthy eating habits? So honestly Mars is really important.

But mars doesn't indicate the face. Just the body. For face, again ascendent, sun and maybe moon if you were born during the night.

I would rather have a lady with a nice bod than a nice face. Both are better of course. Especially buttocks. Asteroid Fanny conjunct Jupiter can do it. Breasts are way down the list but are higher than bottom if they are not fake. Of course, there are other traits that are important.

HoldOrFold

Beauty can be expressed through the chart in many ways. Here's a few random fairly diverse examples in no particular order:

• Sophie Turner has an Aries Ascendant with her Moon and Venus near the ascendant. Also has Sun conjunct Mars.
  • Rachel Riley has Sun/Venus conjunction in Capricorn. Gives her a kind of understated wholesome attractiveness many people are fond of. Also has Venus trine Mars.
  • Jessica Jane Clement has a delicateness with Sun trine Neptune but all her planets eventually dispose to a Venus/Mars conjunction in Aries which creates a dynamic contrast.
  • Natalie Dormer is an interesting one. She's rather unusual looking but widely considered attractive. She's got Venus in Capricorn square Mars/Saturn in Libra which is a mutual reception. Her Venus square Saturn is a small orb as well.

love-thinking

I would rather have a lady with a nice bod than a nice face. Both are better of course. Especially buttocks. Asteroid Fanny conjunct Jupiter can do it. Breasts are way down the list but are higher than bottom if they are not fake. Of course, there are other traits that are important.

LOL well you do look like a hot blooded firey man. I sense a combo of earth and fire. I am guessing you're from the states and want a woman that can get the 'job' done?

Golden Yod

LOL well you do look like a hot blooded firey man. I sense a combo of earth and fire. I am guessing you're from the states and want a woman that can get the 'job' done?

I am from the States. The 'job' is more personal in nature. My reply was because you wrote a good post. Thanks for triggering it. :)

DrummerGirl

I believe Saturn aspects to Venus can delay beauty "ugly duckling" as the individual matures they're absolutely gorgeous and stoic. I've also read Saturn aspects to Moon can give ageless looks :wink:

Sebastien Cheritte

I have Venus on DC, what sign? Is it easy to tell this kind of thing?
I'm not sure, I hide allot.
You tell me.

https://imgur.com/a/LgSjIPV

Now this is a bit of a troll magnate in my experience, when people relish on both over complimenting over insulting to keep things balanced. The thread I think supports the brave. I wouldn't post a picture of myself anywhere else, but the subject makes someone wonder

Last edited:

Sebastien Cheritte

If your answer is Yes then I'm Sexy. 😉

I will only agree to this statement if you haven't masturbated either, as preservation of essence is the act of bramhacharya, therefore rendering you the gift/curse of the noble Bishma in the story of the Dwapara War, who's sole purpose is a Divine Mercy only rewarded after much pain and suffering. The positive note will be that the mental and perceptive faculties are flawless, and can mean you're a genius.

So.. tell us, Mr. Somna7h are you serial wanker? Honestly, this might not be the best time to walk into that.

Or is there some Divine purpose your serve?