Physical Appearance/Sex Appeal in a Natal Chart?

Charlie James

I was very curious and wondering which aspects/placements everybody in the community considered to endow people with physical beauty or sexual magnetism. Or on a more general level at least how particular configurations affect how we look and the image we identify with. Perhaps planets in the first house? What if they are in first but not in ascendant sign? Any specifically gorgeous aspects? Placements? All feedback is appreciated 😊
I will post a link to my own chart for reference.

http://www.astro.com/tmpd/c4bmfileXKtu1S-u1439514071/astro_w2gw_01_charles_butcher.71673.11021.gif

sibylline

In my studies I have found:

Beauty:
-Venus or Neptune conjunct Ascendant or in the 1st house
-Venus or Neptune conjunct MC or DSC

To a lesser extent
-Venus in easy aspect with Ascendant
-Venus ruled Ascendant

Sexual Magnetism (for men, I don't pay much attention to women because I'm a heterosexual female :smile:):

-Pluto in the 1st hse or conjunct Ascendant
-Venus conjunct Mars (even moreso if near Ascendant or in the 1st hse)
-Moon conjunct Venus or Mars
-Libra Rising

To a lesser extent
-Many personal planets in fixed signs (except Aquarius)
-Leo or Scorpio Rising

I have noticed men be very drawn to Scorpio Moon women.

On a personal note, my boyfriend is generally considered very attractive, by women and men. He gets attention wherever he goes. I won't post his chart here because I'm saving that for another thread but he is:

-Taurus Ascendant (Virgo Sun, Aries Moon)
-Venus retrograde in last degree of Leo and in conjunction with the Sun
-Venus in close easy aspect with all outer planets except Uranus (square) and square Jupiter
-Sun/Venus closely trine the Ascendant
-Saturn conjunct Pluto and opposing the Ascendant/conjunct Descendant
-Mars in Leo in the 5th

Last edited:

khlysty

Yeah, it's pretty known that pluto conjunct ascendant gives a sexual magnetism, I have that and neptune conjunct asc, also scorpio rising.
I do get attention, I do get compliments about being "sexy".

Also if I'm gonna talk about other placements that aren't my own

Leo rising seems to get soo much attention wherever they go!
My boyfriend has venus on his ascendant+ taurus rising and everybody just loves him and respects him...

He has aries in sun and mars, so do I, so there is attraction, since aries and taurus are especially hot to me because of my rising (scorpio and taurus are sister signs so that's great for attraction) and mars, thats what I'd prefer.
(But I have to say any scorpio placement is hot, hot, hot and very desirable.....)

craft94

I'm a Gemini Rising and I'm ugly. Chiron square Ascendant EXACT, Sun trine Ascendant, Midheaven trine Ascendant, Mercury trine Ascendant…but honestly, I think this is more an issue of genetics than astrology. Not all Scorpios are sexy, and not all Libras are pretty. I think Scorpio sexiness and Libran charm has more to do with energy, and mannerisms, than literal physical appearance.

I do think some aspects might make someone more inclined to put effort into their appearance. A strong Venus might do this. I don't have enough real life examples to say. People with Taurus placements (especially Ascendant and Venus) seem to be very concerned with beauty, whatever that means to them. Not all the time, it's just my observation...based on friends and stuff, and I can see it being a thing since Taureans are so sensual.

I've read that it's common for Gemini risings to look young. That would definitely apply to me. I'm short, and skinny, and I have a high pitched voice. OMG, one time I went to a bar and they didn't even ASK for my ID. They flat out told me that I couldnt be there. I'm like, "wanna see my ID?" And they were like "oh sorry, I thought you were like 12". Not every Gemini rising looks like me, however. Some are tall. Some are fat. Though..I know Lindsay Lohans a Gemini rising and people used to say we looked alike (when I was in elementary school, someone in a younger grade actually thought I was her and asked for my autographs) not so much anymore though.

Other than that, I think it depends on how you define "beauty". We all have different Descendants and Venus's that might have a say in who were attracted to and what we value aesthetically.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

I'm a Gemini Rising and I'm ugly. Chiron square Ascendant EXACT, Sun trine Ascendant, Midheaven trine Ascendant, Mercury trine Ascendant…but honestly, I think this is more an issue of genetics than astrology. Not all Scorpios are sexy, and not all Libras are pretty. I think Scorpio sexiness and Libran charm has more to do with energy, and mannerisms, than literal physical appearance.

I do think some aspects might make someone more inclined to put effort into their appearance. A strong Venus might do this. I don't have enough real life examples to say. People with Taurus placements (especially Ascendant and Venus) seem to be very concerned with beauty, whatever that means to them. Not all the time, it's just my observation...based on friends and stuff, and I can see it being a thing since Taureans are so sensual.

I've read that it's common for Gemini risings to look young. That would definitely apply to me. I'm short, and skinny, and I have a high pitched voice. OMG, one time I went to a bar and they didn't even ASK for my ID. They flat out told me that I couldnt be there. I'm like, "wanna see my ID?" And they were like "oh sorry, I thought you were like 12". Not every Gemini rising looks like me, however. Some are tall. Some are fat. Though..I know Lindsay Lohans a Gemini rising and people used to say we looked alike (when I was in elementary school, someone in a younger grade actually thought I was her and asked for my autographs) not so much anymore though.

Other than that, I think it depends on how you define "beauty". We all have different Descendants and Venus's that might have a say in who were attracted to and what we value aesthetically.

You know more than me but the description of yourself doesn't sound ugly. Youthful to the point prepubescence sure and I can see how that can turn off dudes who have more voluptuous tastes.

To validate some of the aspects mentioned, I have a mars-venus conjunction at the asc and I'm routinely called good looking. Pretty even.

craft94

You know more than me but the description of yourself doesn't sound ugly. Youthful to the point prepubescence sure and I can see how that can turn off dudes who have more voluptuous tastes.

To validate some of the aspects mentioned, I have a mars-venus conjunction at the asc and I'm routinely called good looking. Pretty even.

Well, someone called me ugly about a week ago and I posted pictures of myself on reddit this morning actually because I was curious to know whether this was truth or whether this person was just trying to insult me (which they were...they also called me fat but my doctor said I was underweight - who should I believe more?).... but yeah, the majority of commentors said that I was ugly. I could link you if you want. I'm 5'1 and 90 pounds.

conspiracy theorist

Well, someone called me ugly about a week ago and I posted pictures of myself on reddit this morning actually because I was curious to know whether this was truth or whether this person was just trying to insult me (which they were...they also called me fat but my doctor said I was underweight - who should I believe more?).... but yeah, the majority of commentors said that I was ugly. I could link you if you want. I'm 5'1 and 90 pounds.

I'd like to see the link. And with those stats you're hardly fat.

astro11

The Venus-Pluto midpoint or Venus-Neptune midpoint conjunct the ascendant can make someone physically and sexually attractive, but also add an allure of mysteriousness to the personality which intrigues people.

docker

I was very curious and wondering which aspects/placements everybody in the community considered to endow people with physical beauty or sexual magnetism. Or on a more general level at least how particular configurations affect how we look and the image we identify with. Perhaps planets in the first house? What if they are in first but not in ascendant sign? Any specifically gorgeous aspects? Placements? All feedback is appreciated ��
I will post a link to my own chart for reference.

http://www.astro.com/tmpd/c4bmfileXKtu1S-u1439514071/astro_w2gw_01_charles_butcher.71673.11021.gif

Pluto on the ascendant increases sex appeal. I have seen that many times. Pluto in aspect with mars produces a dark sexual magnetism. Neptune especially in hard aspects gives a charismatic personality and increases the sexual aura. Uranus produces an unusual attraction combined with nervousness and excitement. Anything that touch Venus will produce further attraction. Pluto for example gives a mystery type which attracts people who loves such types. Uranus-Venus gives a more fascinating personality. Jupiter-Venus makes people more warmth but not necessary more sexually attracted.

In my studies I have found:

Beauty:
-Venus or Neptune conjunct Ascendant or in the 1st house
-Venus or Neptune conjunct MC or DSC

To a lesser extent
-Venus in easy aspect with Ascendant
-Venus ruled Ascendant

Sexual Magnetism (for men, I don't pay much attention to women because I'm a heterosexual female :smile:):

-Pluto in the 1st hse or conjunct Ascendant
-Venus conjunct Mars (even moreso if near Ascendant or in the 1st hse)
-Moon conjunct Venus or Mars
-Libra Rising

To a lesser extent
-Many personal planets in fixed signs (except Aquarius)
-Leo or Scorpio Rising

I have noticed men be very drawn to Scorpio Moon women.

On a personal note, my boyfriend is generally considered very attractive, by women and men. He gets attention wherever he goes. I won't post his chart here because I'm saving that for another thread but he is:

-Taurus Ascendant (Virgo Sun, Aries Moon)
-Venus retrograde in last degree of Leo and in conjunction with the Sun
-Venus in close easy aspect with all outer planets except Uranus (square) and square Jupiter
-Sun/Venus closely trine the Ascendant
-Saturn conjunct Pluto and opposing the Ascendant/conjunct Descendant
-Mars in Leo in the 5th

I have taurus ascendant, lilith in taurus conjunct ascendant, Neptune conjunct MC in capricorn, moon in aries, and mars in Leo very similar to your boyfriend.

My friend has libra rising with Venus in the 1st house, Saturn is also in the first house though and is conjunct the ascendant. Unfortunately she is not your typical beauty but has very beautiful 'things,' like in the way she dresses herself and her house. She surrounds herself with beauty, it really is like entering a different world when you are around her. But alas, no beauty.

I have Venus in Uranus with libra rising. I would like to blame a strong mars and possibly the Uranus for having a bad face shape...but features are fine. The exciting part of Uranus adds to my charisma, supposedly I'm better looking in real life than in photos (cheers.)

I think Scorpio is such a strong placement for animal magnetism. Especially the moon?? I'm beginning to come to the conclusion that moon is Scorpio is THE moon sign to be.

Last edited:

sibylline

^They've got nothing on us Sag Moons...I was going to say you could just switch to Sidereal Zodiac :)D) but then I think your Moon is late Sag so would still be Sag.

I have taurus ascendant, lilith in taurus conjunct ascendant, Neptune conjunct MC in capricorn, moon in aries, and mars in Leo very similar to your boyfriend.

He's actually my ex now. Hopefully you don't have his retrograde Venus conjunct Sun square Uranus and Moon opposite Pluto/DSC as well.

sibylline

@GG,

Ha, there are a lottt of these threads even though this is an oldish one that was bumped. People just want to be appealing to others, I guess.

*reads Bluebell's post*

Or that. :)

^They've got nothing on us Sag Moons...I was going to say you could just switch to Sidereal Zodiac :)D) but then I think your Moon is late Sag so would still be Sag.

He's actually my ex now. Hopefully you don't have his retrograde Venus conjunct Sun square Uranus and Moon opposite Pluto/DSC as well.

Yeah, I'd still choose sag anyway. Integrity v's power..? Integrity ftw!!

graay ghost

@GG,

Ha, there are a lottt of these threads even though this is an oldish one that was bumped. People just want to be appealing to others, I guess.

*reads Bluebell's post*

Or that. :)

I mean yes people want to be appealing to others, but then what's the point of this? You either are or you're not... and your natal isn't something you can change, unless you put a lot of weight in progressions and think you might hit sexy jackpot next year. It might make sense if people were trying to reverse-engineer the natal of someone with a lot of sex appeal, but that usually doesn't seem to be the case...

sibylline

I mean yes people want to be appealing to others, but then what's the point of this? You either are or you're not... and your natal isn't something you can change, unless you put a lot of weight in progressions and think you might hit sexy jackpot next year. It might make sense if people were trying to reverse-engineer the natal of someone with a lot of sex appeal, but that usually doesn't seem to be the case...

Right, they want to know if they are one of The Sexy Ones or if anything in their natal would say that they are, if they suspect this is the case. And if they suspect it's not the case, they can rest easy knowing there was nothing they could have done -- the stars sealed their fate. :happy: