Capricorn Stellium 1988-89 - reach 1st Saturn Return

Inline

I am re-opening the Capricorn Stellium discussion because the other thread was inactive, and i believe this huge group of individuals will need to be understood, soon.

The importance of this triple Capricorn Stellium of Saturn, Neptune and Uranus is discussed by the famous astrologer Donna Cunningham in her text, The Stellium Handbook. She points our how extremely difficult it will be for astrologers to get their head around this complicated group and their stellium when trying to do a reading.....and i thought would be very interesting to discuss this group now, as their 1st Saturn Return is soon approaching....!

Quote: The Stellium Handbook 2012

„Every single child born on the planet in 1989 and in five months of 1988 had the extraordinary conjunction of Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune within 8-10° of one another in Capricorn. These rare triple conjunctions can be as much as 680 years apart. The two previous ones were in Virgo in 1307. (edit to add: At dawn on Friday, October 13, 1307 scores of French Templars were simultaneously arrested to be tortured into admitting heresy and then put to death.) The other was in Scorpio in 625 AD. (edit to add: The Battle of Uhud in March 625 was a battle between the Muslim community of Medina led by the Islamic prophet Muhammad, and a force from Mecca. The battle was the 2nd between the Meccans and the Muslims, where the small Muslim army defeated the larger Meccan army.)

(....The history behind these last triple conjunctions still appears to echo today in the current news...or not?)

There was also a huge spike in the birth rate in 1989 (in the US for example) with more children born than at any time since 1964. The peak of the Uranus-Neptune-Saturn conjunction was also at the peak of the births where in the late 1980s the world’s birth rate was the highest ever recorded - with an average of 138 million per year.......The previous double Uranus-Neptune conjunction was in the 1820’s was in Sagittarius and also in Capricorn and produced geniuses, pioneers, and leaders."

This current group of millions of young individuals over the entire planet will also produce geniuses and leaders. They are now approaching their first Saturn Return and with their material, practical Saturn Stellium in the center of their fate, and their philosophy of ‚Share vs. Own’, IMO might have huge implications for the future of the world economy.....or not?

Exciting!

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
Here's to the Stellium Generation. I love this group. My son was in high school when he turned me onto this group in 2007. He was born in spring of '89 - one of the stellium babes.

I wish I was one of them but I was born in the beginning of 60's ( Jupiter Sat Cap in 6th) - It is pretty much my generation that bred this beautiful group for the most part - the dividing line of generations between old school values and the new regime. Knowing we needed a portal. Parent or Baby Mama/Daddy is the only question of this - What do you hold most dear?

I found my dear love with a stellium kid who was the portal to music - respecting Bowie, Page and all those who respected history and behaving appropriately while letting themselves feel unlimited.

Mom's and Dad's are the key to this stellium generation. Were they raised in the past or in the non-present future?

These kids of the Stellium are wandering and found all in the same breath.

It's a tough gig, but if anyone willing to work for it will get it. I trust in the stellium to lead us through the darkness of the times. Because I trust my generation that birthed and raised them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwOKuNtGN5E

Last edited:

katydid

My son was born in April of 88. He has :

Saturn was in Capricorn at 02° 32'.
Uranus in Capricorn at 00° 59'.
Neptune was in Capricorn at 10° 11'.
Pluto in Scorpio at 11° 36'.

Luckily, his moon and jupiter are in Taurus, training this trio of Capricorn planets. I was very worried that he was going to be a day or two earlier and have the Moon in Aries squaring all of that. He has his Sun in Aries but late Aries so it was not squaring the triad. whew….

I feel very blessed that he is such a wonderful example of humanity. His teen years were a bit tough. He pretty much hated us, but I didn't take it personally because he hated everyone. :bandit:

But this Saturn Return should probably be a good one for him. He and his new bride bought a nice little home last year. And they had their first child, a gorgeous little girl. His wife teaches English at a local college. And he is currently working full time for 'Homeland Security' ---[hows that for a triple Cap conjunction]----and he is also back to school, going for his Masters In Education and planning on teaching Earth Sciences to high school kids.

So I have a lot of gratitude to the heavens that my oldest lived well with this Capricorn conjunction. I know many of his friends had a much harder time with it.

Inline

....here is a discussion about the emotional side of the Cap Stellium group from Lindaland: ‚Capricorn Stelliums’

Quote:
„Too much Cap can make for a cold sociopathic type of individual. I've known two, with Cap moons and other Cap placements and they werent nice people. I'm sure there are some out there but in general this sign can add a bit of cut-throatness to people.....some selfishness. There are a few Cap Suns that I get along wth and like, but they are constantly thinking about themselves, their business and how to get ahead. They lie alot too. Whatever it takes to better their business or cause or what people think of them. When you can look past that, they are nice people“.
------------------------------------------------
Quote:
„I think I know what you mean. Speaking as a super-cappy, I am remarkably cold and detached (except in love), relentlessly ambitious, grumpy and depressed, and largely bitter and hateful towards popular society.
But on the flip-side I (and other cappys I know) can be the most fiercely loyal of friends, and may be the one person who sticks by you when all others don't. We can be very protective and supportive of those we love.“

Inline

What are your thoughts on the links you offered?

I should have pointed out that my posts are from my own personal perspective, perhaps reinforced by others of my generation andf their observations.…..but writing about anyone risks demonstrating just how little one really knows about them.

Our generation of the 60’s & 70’s - are the parents who grew up learning how to express ourselves and our personal opinion - but today, especially under 30’s abhor generalizations. My posts could therefore have been viewed as opinionated, and outdated, and every opinion or label expressed could have offended sensibilities….

So, here's hoping that many Cap Stellium individuals will eventually want to contribute....?

„ Now is no time to think of what you do not have. Think of what you can do with what there is."
Ernest Hemingway

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
Inline -
I see. The irony is that for this generation - they hate generalizations, but the will also tell you they hate just about everything.

Katydid - curious - is your son aries or taurus? mine's aries - so his sun/venus squares the stellium. does your son have taurus trines?

katydid

Inline -
I see. The irony is that for this generation - they hate generalizations, but the will also tell you they hate just about everything.

Katydid - curious - is your son aries or taurus? mine's aries - so his sun/venus squares the stellium. does your son have taurus trines?

My son has the Sun @ 27 Aries so it does not square the Cap trio.

And luckily he has the Moon and Jupiter in Taurus and in trines. His Venus is in Gemini.

Inline

They don't hate everything....they just hate everything we learned was important to like.

Here is an example of an exasperated older generation misunderstanding under 30’s today…..its a link from mainstream media commiserating the poor turnout of young people to recent national elections. It’s blaming young people for being irresponsible and in part responsible for their abysmal future…the tone is so desperate, its funny….

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/11231796/If-youre-under-30-bad-luck.-Youre-*******.html

Quote: „So, Russel Brand doesn’t have to tell the kids not to vote. They’re already not voting. And if you don’t vote – and the young have been not voting in greater numbers since the early 90s - then politicians will aim their policies at those who do......

....So, as a man who knew which side his ballot paper was buttered,....As for the Tories, they have always favoured the older and the wealthier and, increasingly the older are the wealthier.

.....If you’re over 50, in addition to your primary residence, you may well own a couple of buy-to-lets which will augment your already well-upholstered pension. If you’re under 30, you’re *******.

...If you’re under 30 in London, you’re super-*******. You’ll be in your 40s before you’ve saved enough to buy a dump in Catford. And even then it’s likely that you’ll be outbid by a buy-to-let investor or, increasingly and tragically, refused a mortgage because you’re too old.“

But this approach is exactly, how not to talk to the Cap generation…

So many under 30’s today are immune to bad news, not interested in money (as we see money), and don't trust banks or business to secure a safe future....they're preparing for the future their way :smile:

Last edited:

theoddone

I am one of these stellium babies, with Uranus, Saturn, and Neptune in Capricorn all conjunction together and conjunct my Capicorn sun. I also have a Mercury in Capricorn as well. :)

I wonder what our impact on this world is going to be/is.

Blaze

Account Closed
Darn! I'm a 1990's baby who missed out on this Stellium! If only my parents had....

*coughs*

I only have Neptune conjunct Uranus as Saturn is too late in degree to conjunct Neptune, methinks.

Astro .com thinks they are conjunct but the orb is 10 from Neptune to Saturn and 6 between Neptune and Uranus, so it's not conjunct. :(

Does having all of those planets in RX count for something?

theoddone

....here is a discussion about the emotional side of the Cap Stellium group from Lindaland: ‚Capricorn Stelliums’

Quote:
„Too much Cap can make for a cold sociopathic type of individual. I've known two, with Cap moons and other Cap placements and they werent nice people. I'm sure there are some out there but in general this sign can add a bit of cut-throatness to people.....some selfishness. There are a few Cap Suns that I get along wth and like, but they are constantly thinking about themselves, their business and how to get ahead. They lie alot too. Whatever it takes to better their business or cause or what people think of them. When you can look past that, they are nice people“.
------------------------------------------------
Quote:
„I think I know what you mean. Speaking as a super-cappy, I am remarkably cold and detached (except in love), relentlessly ambitious, grumpy and depressed, and largely bitter and hateful towards popular society.
But on the flip-side I (and other cappys I know) can be the most fiercely loyal of friends, and may be the one person who sticks by you when all others don't. We can be very protective and supportive of those we love.“

In regards to the first quote, I despise lying and I hate doing it. I have no idea where that person says we're liars gets the idea of that.

I do agree with the grumpy and depressed part. I suffer from depression and anxiety and the grumpiness probably has to do with my Sun-Uranus conjunction.

theoddone

Darn! I'm a 1990's baby who missed out on this Stellium! If only my parents had....

*coughs*

I only have Neptune conjunct Uranus as Saturn is too late in degree to conjunct Neptune, methinks.

Astro .com thinks they are conjunct but the orb is 10 from Neptune to Saturn and 6 between Neptune and Uranus, so it's not conjunct. :(

Does having all of those planets in RX count for something?

It just means that all of that energy is expressly inwardly instead of outwardly. In karmic astrology however, having a retrograde planet indicates past life karma in regards to the area of life that the planet rules.

Blaze

Account Closed
It just means that all of that energy is expressly inwardly instead of outwardly. In karmic astrology however, having a retrograde planet indicates past life karma in regards to the area of life that the planet rules.

Karmic energies? Huh, that's interesting. It would imply that I have karmic ties with higher learning, religion, faith etc. Uranus and Neptune are both RX in the 9th house and using whole signs, so is Saturn.

You've given me some food for thought, thanks Theo!

Inline

....I do agree with the grumpy and depressed part. I suffer from depression and anxiety and the grumpiness probably has to do with my Sun-Uranus conjunction.

[/QUOTE
„Why Understanding the ‚Lead Planet’ in a Stellium is a Key to Good Results“:

The lead planet in a stellium—the first in zodiac order–is automatically the first affected by new transits—and new situations. It’s like the first responder at the scene of an emergency. If first responders makes the right moves, it helps stabilize the crisis, but if they make the wrong ones, the challenge is harder to overcome. The same is true of the lead planet in a stellium.
When you encounter new people or situations in matters described by the stellium’s house, observe how the part of you represented by the lead planet responds?

The lead planet’s less desirable qualities affect people’s first impression of you and can have a negative effect on the mission’s outcome. But capitalizing on the strengths and assets it represents increases your chances of resolving to your advantage....That reaction is a defense mechanism.

If the lead planet were Venus in a sociable sign like Leo or Libra, you’d be open and welcoming to new people. A well-aspected Mercury as the lead, you will perhaps communicate freely about yourself and your mission. If it were Saturn, you might react fearfully and shut down to protect yourself. Mars represents the urge to be first, to be a pioneer, to lead, and to win. It’s happiest as the lead planet! but...... aggressiveness isn’t always an ideal approach?

Link: Donna Cunningham Stellium Handbook
https://skywriter.wordpress.com/201...lanet-in-a-stellium-is-a-key-to-good-results/

theoddone

....I do agree with the grumpy and depressed part. I suffer from depression and anxiety and the grumpiness probably has to do with my Sun-Uranus conjunction.

[/QUOTE
„Why Understanding the ‚Lead Planet’ in a Stellium is a Key to Good Results“:

The lead planet in a stellium—the first in zodiac order–is automatically the first affected by new transits—and new situations. It’s like the first responder at the scene of an emergency. If first responders makes the right moves, it helps stabilize the crisis, but if they make the wrong ones, the challenge is harder to overcome. The same is true of the lead planet in a stellium.
When you encounter new people or situations in matters described by the stellium’s house, observe how the part of you represented by the lead planet responds?

The lead planet’s less desirable qualities affect people’s first impression of you and can have a negative effect on the mission’s outcome. But capitalizing on the strengths and assets it represents increases your chances of resolving to your advantage....That reaction is a defense mechanism.

If the lead planet were Venus in a sociable sign like Leo or Libra, you’d be open and welcoming to new people. A well-aspected Mercury as the lead, you will perhaps communicate freely about yourself and your mission. If it were Saturn, you might react fearfully and shut down to protect yourself. Mars represents the urge to be first, to be a pioneer, to lead, and to win. It’s happiest as the lead planet! but...... aggressiveness isn’t always an ideal approach?

Link: Donna Cunningham Stellium Handbook
https://skywriter.wordpress.com/201...lanet-in-a-stellium-is-a-key-to-good-results/

In my case it would be Uranus.

The order on my chart goes Uranus, Sun, Neptune, Saturn, Mercury.

Dubyadude1986

....they just hate everything we learned was important to like.

That is because they realize that we live in a society where the senior generation is failing (in my opinion - not as individuals but collectively) and the top tiers of society are being governed by individuals that have zero ability to reach stage 5 or 6 of Kohlberg's theory.

"Stage 2: Instrument and Relativity - People at this stage tend to think that what is right is to make deals to meet their own needs and get what they want."

Stage 3 is peer pressure.

"Stage 4: Law and Order: At this stage, what is morally right is to live up to the explicit agreements, laws, rules, and policies that help define the groups in which you participate, so the groups can function in harmonious order."

Those priorities and ideas that are on a constant loop at these levels suck to be honest, there are many who are here to uproot that - peacefully.

A perfect example would be General Patraeus. He was caught passing secrets to his mistress and was slapped with house arrest; he still has an honorable discharge, benefits, the 4th star (a little while longer), and a pension.

Despite what he did, deep down in the very being of a lot of people's souls, there are people that have decided flat out that what he did does not matter because of who he is and what his position is. Some of them will even tell you that...

The rest hang around stage 4 and do nothing. This sounds a lot like "You know Bill, I would love to help put a stop to this - this is wrong, but I have a family... Sorry."

A lot of the time growing up, people told them they had to participate in these things - or else. "You have to play the game or else you will not make it."

No one had the sense to change the game. Not only are these souls under 30ish not willing to participate - they aren't going to let them participate in it either anymore. For example, not signing up to the ACA if you are under 30 and putting everyone over 30 in peril. Did they all know what is happening? No, not consciously anyway. Some do, some don't. They don't need to realize that for it to succeed - the deck is already stacked above us all.

You have souls that are reaching stage 6 of level III Post-Conventional Thinking much more quickly.

Stage 5: Social Contract - At this stage, what's morally right is to live consistently by the deepest moral values and ethical principles of one's society and/or the groups to which one belongs.

"Stage 6: Universal Ethical Principles: At Kohlberg's highest stage, what is morally right is to live consistently by our own personal, but universal, ethical principles."

This means that yes - at this point - people are expected to challenge a bad decision even if it means possibly upsetting the boss - especially if it is unethical.

This means that yes - at this point - people are expected to hammer the General even though they may respect the hell out of him - he passed classified data to someone?

This means that yes - at this point - if a nation is _____ enough to wine and dine the idea of courting a candidate that is being investigated for crimes - do people really deserve the help they are asking so badly for in the first place? Or do we allow them to suffer into enlightenment until they "get it?"

The under 30 crowd understands the over 30 crowd is going to need nudging and assistance with this. This realization is manifesting in them for so many different reasons - that is the amazing part, these reasons are just what I notice...

The Capricorn Stellium of 1989, Pluto in Scorpio, even Mars in Scorpio retrograde until August 2016 on a smaller scale of time - all of these things will provide plenty of assistance for a very long time as needed.

And then you have Pluto in Sag in 1995ish...:bandit: The generational planets will be "tasked" with "rebuilding" of systems and concepts only after the old is uprooted and the soil is ready (pluto in Capricorn working with Saturn and stuff like that). I don't worship astrology or consider is to be a religion, I just believe it is one of the higher powers instruments, like your big-bang. But anywayyy.

Remember that in "Plato's concept of a well-run republic, only those who met rigorous tests would be allowed to hold public office." Also, remember that we have done exactly the opposite in the US today.

The changes are about 1000's of things, this post just illustrates one of those things.

Just remember that "cheating" on these "rigorous tests" will no longer succeed and then you have the why figured out.

- Applied Ethics, 7.5, Nicholas Manias, Dave Monroe, Jane E. Till, 2016. (I know this is corny but this book isn't on the internet for free I do not believe).

Last edited:

Inline

....The Capricorn Stellium of 1989, Pluto in Scorpio, even Mars in Scorpio retrograde until August 2016.....will provide plenty of assistance for a very long time as needed.

.....The generational planets will be "tasked" with "rebuilding" of systems and concepts, only after the old is uprooted and the soil is ready (pluto in Capricorn working with Saturn and stuff)....

Taking a look at Saturn, the depositor of the Cap Stellium generation - aspect Saturn conjunct Neptune as a start...

Natal Saturn conjunct Neptune – In Between Two Worlds

The Cap Stellium generation whose horoscope highlights a Saturn Neptune aspect may feel ungrounded, like they don’t quite belong in this world. They may be too dreamy to be realistic, but too practical to be a dreamer all of their life.

But the integration of these key concepts produces: 1) a practical dreamer; 2) goals with vision; 3) real world accomplishment using one’s creativity; 4) spiritual discipline; 5) dreams and visions are grounded in realistic terms.

At best, Saturn’s contact with Neptune suggests a potential for the Cap Stellium to bring into real world their transcendent vision.

The key challenge in this aspect is to have a practical focus to exercise their idealistic/creative/spiritual energy.

Escaping does not satisfy the Saturn-half, even a creative hobby needs to be challenging. But approached in a disciplined way, the sense of accomplishment is very satisfying....because Saturn won’t like wasting time.

Link:
http://hniizato.com/saturn-neptune-aspect-conjunction-square-opposition/

Last edited: