natal chart aspects for molestation :-(

theV

The V

Thank you for introducing these asteroids to me. They are interesting to look at.

Didn't want to be overly off topic. So I share some sexual molestation related issues two molestations on public transport by strangers between 11-14 years can't remember the exactly age. During primary school year to early teenage years, often received phone call talking about sex on the phone. During high school in Australia, I was stalked by 3 months and that stalker broke into our share accommodation to ask me to be his girlfriend. I locked myself in the room for at least an hour to prayer that he won't broke into my bedroom, I moved home soon after that. After adult age, at work do received sexual harassment issues mostly verbal and at time physical harassment mostly by patients once by a doctor.

Very clearly the theme is 3rd house related. 3rd house Scorpio along with my other planets.

My natal Mars parallel Pluto, and Mars/Mercury mutual reception 1st/3rd/8th/10th house related. Sun conjunct Ixion. And the classic Mars and Venus square Neptune.

View attachment 44324

Hephistos is not parallel to anything only partile conjunction to Vertex, conjunction to MC, Rigel, North node. But Hygiea does conjunct Uranus and parallel Uranus, IC, SN, Jupiter, anti vertex, Neptune, also parallel to 5th house cusp; the lots contra parallel to NN, Vertex, MC, 11th.

I was also stalked by a guy for a year it was bit scary,despite being man,I think both gender are attracted to me i get compliment from both men and women but that was reason of my sexual abuse. I have some of blend of androgyne/feminine feature,I have strong godess energy in my chart

Pallas athena (the asteroid of androgyne) is conjuncting my sun and square my moon and jupiter,it configured with AC/MC midpoint,the indentity,I also have contraparallel Venus/Mars (the midpoint of sexuality)

I also have Aphrodite conjunct my sun and sun conjunct Aphrodite/Venus midpoint and other,I don't want to be off the topic

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
Lol every now and then I do attract lesbians started from teenage years one was a classmate, one was my sister's friend, then two of my friends again. Three of them attempted to convert me into lesbian and be their girlfriend before and other known lesbians usually just looking. Even the heterosexual friends often look at my body shape or hair whatever and complement me regularly. I am not pretty like those celebrity or model but I do attract attention that way most likely the Mars ruler of 8th in 1st and Venus in 1st both trine 5th house perhaps, being a Scorpio usual do have such energy anyway. Mars parallel Pluto should pay a big role. Pallas parallel Mars/Pluto.

I just discovered I have 0 degrees 0 mins exact midpoint of Venus=(Square) Jupiter/Pallas lol

There are many asteroids but I don't know much of them.

Last edited:

theV

Lol every now and then I do attract lesbians started from teenage years one was a classmate, one was my sister's friend, then two of my friends again. Three of them attempted to convert me into lesbian and be their girlfriend before and other known lesbians usually just looking. Even the heterosexual friends often look at my body shape or hair whatever and complement me regularly. I am not pretty like those celebrity or model but I do attract attention that way most likely the Mars ruler of 8th in 1st and Venus in 1st both trine 5th house perhaps, being a Scorpio usual do have such energy anyway. Mars parallel Pluto should pay a big role. Pallas parallel Mars/Pluto.

I just discovered I have 0 degrees 0 mins exact midpoint of Venus=(Square) Jupiter/Pallas lol

There are many asteroids but I don't know much of them.

You have mars/venus in the 1st house what I can say about that? I think it good to be desired and loved,make you feel important :whistling:.Dang I love the Mars/Pallas/pluto Combo The warrior and Strategic mind I call it

You said before in forum that you are bit tomboy and don't mind carrying heavy thing I always thought you would have strong pallas athene or artemis

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
You have mars/venus in the 1st house what I can say about that? I think it good to be desired and loved,make you feel important :whistling:.Dang I love the Mars/Pallas/pluto Combo The warrior and Strategic mind I call it

You said before in forum that you are bit tomboy and don't mind carrying heavy thing I always thought you would have strong pallas athene or artemis

I have very tomboy personality, very strong willed and determine, if I wanted something no one can get in my way and you shall not want to see me getting angry. But then I am have feminine body shape, love all the girly stuffs french style, Japanese style decorations etc, rosy, perfume etc, and can also cry in few seconds of watching movie or news about sad things but I will curse when I am pi$$ed off.

Last edited:

theV

I have very tomboy personality, very strong willed and determine, if I wanted something no one can get in my way and you shall not want to see me getting angry. But then I am have feminine body shape, love all the girly stuffs french style, Japanese style decorations etc, rosy, perfume etc, and can also cry in few seconds of watching movie or news about sad things but I will curse when I am pi$$ed off.

Most of Mars/Pluto girls are like this, I know girl in my class she has mars square pluto she is tomboy

rahu

Banned
po yi
keeping with the quantum perspective, the sun, moon, mercury are only representations of a underlying system of frequencies.
So astrologically for me the importance of those frequencies/”rays/light, are the of interest. Therefore to find the point in your natal chart were One is open to their personal trinity, just calculate a triple midpoint with moon/sun and mercury.this would be your point of “Unity. Or you might add/subtract from your ascendant t make it a Part.
rahu

theV

po yi
keeping with the quantum perspective, the sun, moon, mercury are only representations of a underlying system of frequencies.
So astrologically for me the importance of those frequencies/”rays/light, are the of interest. Therefore to find the point in your natal chart were One is open to their personal trinity, just calculate a triple midpoint with moon/sun and mercury.this would be your point of “Unity. Or you might add/subtract from your ascendant t make it a Part.
rahu

I agree with you rahu,Sun Moon merucry play important part in constitution of person

poyi

Premium Member
po yi
rahu

I don't know how to do triple midpoints. I can only try from the basic information provided by astrodienst. If I take under 1 degree conjunction midpoint as the representation of Sun, Moon, Mercury, AC...

Sun=Venus/Polis 0 degrees 36 mins
Venus=Neptune/Part of Fortune 0 degrees 21

So Sun=Neptune/POF then /Polis

Moon= Neptune/Lilith 0 degrees 7 mins
Neptune= Pluto/Lilith 0 degrees 49

So Moon= Neptune/Lilith then/ Lilith ? Look very psychic to me

Mercury= Pluto/Mean Node 0 degree 39mins
EDITED Pluto= Mean Node/AC 0 degrees 13

So Mercury= Pluto=MN/AC then /Mean node

AC=Mercury/POF 0 degrees 50
AC= Uranus/NN 0 degrees 56
Uranus=Sun/Neptune 0 degrees 26
......got very complicated here now, but I think that is as much I could understand at this present moment:happy:

I wish Rahu use POF so you can interpret what is going on so many POF midpoints here. I like this one here: Venus=Neptune/Part of Fortune 0 degrees 21

Thank you for the hints see if I can work more on these.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
simple

arie : 0
taurus:1
gemini:2
cancer:3
leo:4
virgo:5
libra:6
scorp:7
sag:8
cap9
aquaqr10
pisces:11

for instance moon 20 geminii 30 ....2:20:40
sun 20virg 30 5:20:40
mercury 20arie20 0:20:40
add 7:60:120 =9:00:120( a sign equals 30 degrees hence 60 degrees is 2 signs added to sign total column
substract 12 if total is 12 or over
then divide by 3,triple midpoint 9:00:30 by 3 = 3:00:30 = 0cancer30
and why do you use mean node position???
rahu

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
simple

arie : 0
taurus:1
gemini:2
cancer:3
leo:4
virgo:5
libra:6
scorp:7
sag:8
cap9
aquaqr10
pisces:11

for instance moon 20 geminii 30 ....2:20:30
sun 20virg 30 5:20:30

mercury 20arie20
0:20:20 contim

:unsure: I think. Am just thinking today Rahu is trying to make it very difficult. :confused:

Hmmm...wait a minute you are using the time clock!

poyi

Premium Member
Ok lets do the test.

Sun in Scorpio 17 degrees 46= 7:17:46
Moon in Capricorn 26 degrees 52= 9:26:52
Mercury in Scorpio 24 degrees 22= 7:24:22

I add them all up, if correct should be 26:07:00
Then I divided them by 2= 13:03:30
by another 2 to get less then 11:00:00 it would be= 6:33:15

That is just 3 degrees after Libra cusp, should 3 degrees 15 in Scorpio????

rahu

Banned
Ok lets do the test.

Sun in Scorpio 17 degrees 46= 7:17:46
Moon in Capricorn 26 degrees 52= 9:26:52
Mercury in Scorpio 24 degrees 22= 7:24:22

I add them all up, if correct should be 26:07:00
Then I divided them by 2= 13:03:30
by another 2 to get less then 11:00:00 it would be= 6:33:15

That is just 3 degrees after Libra cusp, should 3 degrees 15 in Scorpio????

okay your total is 23 :67:120
this simplifies to (-12 if over 12 or over)
9:69:0 (120 seconds = 2 minutes)divide by
3:23:0 23cancer0

rahu

:

poyi

Premium Member
okay your total is 23 :67:120
this simplifies to (-12 if over 12 or over)
9:69:0 (120 seconds = 2 minutes)divide by
3:23:0 23cancer0

rahu

:

MAN this is easier than I thought. I convert anything over 60 to 1 and added to the front digit. Gosh so easy. So just add them all up individually.

No wonder many people in real life thought I am a Cancer Sun. I always thought it was the Progressed MC in Cancer did that and the Moon aspects did that. All along it was the Sun, Moon, Mercury influence.

Wait is 23 degrees Cancer? why -12 is 9 not 11? I didn't get this part. And it seems you had divided by 3.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
In my head I am thinking the principle of Triple Midpoint is the Total Sum of all 3 planets divided by 3 in most simplified unit below 12:00:00 or 360 degrees.

So the Total Sum of all 3 planets= 23:67:120=23:69:00=24:09:00 (
24:09:00-12:00:00=12:09:00
divided by 3
4:03:00
So I got 3 degrees Leo :crying:

theV

What are you taking about??could someone calculate mine I don't how to calculate, it's math in english and I don't math even in my own langauge

Sun in virgo 9°11' 1"
Moon Sagitarius 5°44' 8"
Mercury Libra 5° 8'44

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
To calculate the triple midpoint of Sun, Moon, Mercury to locate the highest manifestation of the soul/spirit/mind in unity. Attempting to use the modern midpoint to investigate the combined energy which is similar to the Part of Spirit in medieval astrology.

theV

To calculate the triple midpoint of Sun, Moon, Mercury to locate the highest manifestation of the soul/spirit/mind in unity. Attempting to use the modern midpoint to investigate the combined energy which is similar to the Part of Spirit in medieval astrology.

Would you please do it for me

theV

You have to ask Rahu or read how he taught the method in the earlier post since the value he got is different to mine so not sure if I got it right.

I done it and I think it's scorpio but I still need to be sure,could someone deepen in this trinity