natal chart aspects for molestation :-(

theV

also midpoints declination are the same as the sun's declination at the same degree. midpoints are considered to be on the ecliptic.

Could you clarify these to me more I am still new the declination midpoint method I don't how to calculate them, I already send a message to astro.com about it they say that my SUN/MOON MID is 5'00s while in software goldfire I have 7'15s I still dont understand

rahu

Banned
declination is simply the position of the ecliptic/sun's path.the declination is given in a ephemeris, it is a reference point.
at the vernal equinox the declination of the sun is 0 at the winter slostice the sun is at 23 degres south ,at summer solstice the sun is 23 degree north.

rahu

theV

declination is simply the position of the ecliptic/sun's path.the declination is given in a ephemeris, it is a reference point.
at the vernal equinox the declination of the sun is 0 at the winter slostice the sun is at 23 degres south ,at summer solstice the sun is 23 degree north.

rahu

Thank you but I want to know which one is true
Sun 8° 7'34" N
Moon 18° 7'33" S
midpoint = 5°0'00"S
Or=7°15'00"S

Lion o ness

Figure that's why I have 4 planets in Leo...

What won't break you, will only make you stronger...

But I have relationship issues... And trust issues..

I remember, but blocked details, so idk..
I don't see my self as a victim...
I will never be a victim...
I'm a fighter, I'll go down fighting since my youth.

Lion o ness

Millionora,

You wrote:

There probably are "textbook" indications, but I haven't read them. However, from my own experience - I often find these indicators prominent in the chart ( and is by all means not inclusive)

-Planets in any of the water houses, surprisingly it's often the IC, for it represents the father and family of origin.
-Emphasis on Scorpio/Sagittarius, especially if in 9th/12th houses (indicating carry-over of past life issues.)
-Chiron and Nessus
-Eros conjunct a planet/angle
-Lilith
-Gemini/3rd house ("Sharing space" with others - often siblings/neighbors, etc. implicated here. Also Gemini rules "splitting off", which very often happens in cases of sexual abuse - especially if they were very small.)
-Ruler of 4th/7th highly prominent in any of these areas.
-Moon in Aquarius is highly prominent, as this placement involves being able to "disassociate" from the body, and thus the feelings of being molested. I've read this Moon placement is very prominent in workers in the sex industry. (I did write "p-o-r-n stars", but the editing function bleeped out "p-o-r-n". Good grief!)
Of course, any of these on their own does not specifically imply sexual abuse - it takes a combination of them, and very often intuitive guiding.

Hope that gives you a starting point, anyways. I'm sure others have their own set of indicators.

FL

Edit: You can also take a look at my chart. I was molested repeatedly by my uncle in the family home, beginning around the age of 2 or 3. However, I didn't remember any of it at all until about age 34. I still only remember bits and pieces, and suffer from disassociation.

I have Saturn conjunct the IC
Nessus in h4
Eros conjunct asc
Chart ruler Neptune in h9
Gem in h3, but gem rules h4
Lilith sq sun,moon,merc (black crescent)
Moon parallel Pluto
Moon not in aqua, but in Leo
Pluto in h7
Transit Pluto was most likely in my h8, by this time..
Probably squaring my Leo stellium.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
Lion O ness very sorry of your misfortune experiences. I do believe you can somehow channel out this energy to something else that is not fearful sexual orientation. Many possible manifestations can be used to release those tense energy before it behaving in such aggressive manner.

Such as my own Venus/Mars square Neptune, Mars parallel Pluto, Mars rules 8th house, Pluto also square Moon most will see them as sexual, abusive or drug addiction also extremely psychic and can manifest in supernatural way, but I channel out the energy out as looking after people have chronic illnesses taking a lot of narcotic for pain control as well as drug/alcohol addicts also the psychiatric patients. I do also see a lot of naked bodies from looking after patients. And of course through my work I also look after the dying and the dead. So the table is turned instead of me suffering from the energy in their negative form, I transformed them into something positive.

Lion o ness

I agree.. I try to use energy for good..

I've recently became a reiki practitioner.. I like to help people...
I do what I can, put have to make adjustments to that, or else I just get taken advantage of.

I don't drink alcohol or do any drugs..
I'm kinda boring. :andy: lol
Even though I have mars sq Neptune..

I don't like to drink, cuz your not in full control of yourself...
I need full to be in full control of my self, and alert and aware of my surroundings...
Alcohol messes with that..

I prefer coffee... :tongue:

Honestly... I believe everything happens for a reason, even the bad...
It's what makes you, you....
It helps you appreciate the good, all the more..

Like I said... I know of the incident, but am unaware of most of the details..
So with that, I don't live my life in it...
Even though my subconscious probably does... But hey..
I'm ok with it staying there..

poyi

Premium Member
Mars square Neptune can be manifested as psychic abilities and being at risk of supernatural event which is in my case the reality I had in the past. Not only just sex, alcohol, but can also be other forms.

rahu

Banned
hi Lion o ness
your abusive aspect begin with the tsquare of Pluto/venus/Jupiter.jupiter sadds a generationl/familial frasmework.also authority figures and others “above” the law were involve.
The nodal position shows the venus/mars midpoint conjunct the dragontail as well as the Saturn/Pluto midpoint(a rime indication of sexual abuse when with the nodal energy
Your venus midpoints with moon/mercury/sun are also conjunct the dragontail.you are an exalted spirit as the mercury/sun/moon conjunction shows. and as such the patriarchal society must try o emotionally cripple women who walk in the light .the conscious planets as well as the unconscious planets, often bring abusive an incestuous dynamics out.
Peace
Love
Om
shanti

Lion o ness

hi Lion o ness
your abusive aspect begin with the tsquare of Pluto/venus/Jupiter.jupiter sadds a generationl/familial frasmework.also authority figures and others “above” the law were involve.
The nodal position shows the venus/mars midpoint conjunct the dragontail as well as the Saturn/Pluto midpoint(a rime indication of sexual abuse when with the nodal energy
Your venus midpoints with moon/mercury/sun are also conjunct the dragontail.you are an exalted spirit as the mercury/sun/moon conjunction shows. and as such the patriarchal society must try o emotionally cripple women who walk in the light .the conscious planets as well as the unconscious planets, often bring abusive an incestuous dynamics out.
Peace
Love
Om
shanti

Thank you.. I always appreciate your input...
I'm only mentioning this and posting my experience for a reference, not looking to be seen as a victim...
It's weird, but kinda gives a reason to things...

From your other post of the asteroids.. I looked this up...

I have Proserpina 16 gem
Saturn 18 gem
IC 20 gem
Nexus 23 gem
Orcus at 22 cancer conjunct my SN
Maybe the gem is the reason for so many different times??

What exactly is an exalted spirit?
I'm not familiar with the term

Last edited:

dr. farr

Check the Part of Danger & Violence (ascendant+mercury-saturn) See what house and sign its in, also its significator (planet ruler of the sign its in): if prominent in the chart the potential for molestation is there; if prominent, see progressions (or directions) to the Part especially by Mars, Uranus, Pluto (also any hard aspects to the Part by these planets), and also transits/progressions/directions of Lilith (crescent on cross symbol Lilith) to conjunction with the Part: such connections could indicate possible times when the potential becomes greater (if the Part is prominent in the natal chart)

Prominent positions for this Part in the natal would be: in the 1st, 7th, 8th, 12th houses, also if in the same sign as the SN, also if within 3 degrees or so of the Part of Fortune...

theV

Figure that's why I have 4 planets in Leo...

What won't break you, will only make you stronger...

But I have relationship issues... And trust issues..

I remember, but blocked details, so idk..
I don't see my self as a victim...
I will never be a victim...
I'm a fighter, I'll go down fighting since my youth.

:love: I love you and be strong

theV

Check the Part of Danger & Violence (ascendant+mercury-saturn) See what house and sign its in, also its significator (planet ruler of the sign its in): if prominent in the chart the potential for molestation is there; if prominent, see progressions (or directions) to the Part especially by Mars, Uranus, Pluto (also any hard aspects to the Part by these planets), and also transits/progressions/directions of Lilith (crescent on cross symbol Lilith) to conjunction with the Part: such connections could indicate possible times when the potential becomes greater (if the Part is prominent in the natal chart)

Prominent positions for this Part in the natal would be: in the 1st, 7th, 8th, 12th houses, also if in the same sign as the SN, also if within 3 degrees or so of the Part of Fortune...

Thank you very much

theV

Omg!My part Danger, Violence, Debt (19'16 aquarius) is conjunct my part of Karma or fatalility (ASC + Saturn - Sun) (19'31 aquarius) they are in the 7th house I know a guy who activate those two what does it mean

Last edited:

theV

What about the asteroid Dejerina the vicitm of nessus I have it paralleling my sun and venus and I share the Nessus Dejerina synastry aspect with my parents

rahu

Banned
i believe that the sun/moon/mercury are the trinity of body/sirit and soul.
there fore when a person has a stellium of this trinity of self, they draw resposibilities to themselves.
this stellium shows a spirit intent on creating meaning to life.
this is a spirit that chose to have the most complete set physical/emotional/mental abilities working in harmony. they are exalted embodiments.

rahu

poyi

Premium Member
i believe that the sun/moon/mercury are the trinity of body/sirit and soul.
there fore when a person has a stellium of this trinity of self, they draw resposibilities to themselves.
this stellium shows a spirit intent on creating meaning to life.
this is a spirit that chose to have the most complete set physical/emotional/mental abilities working in harmony. they are exalted embodiments.

rahu

So just a personal question, so does the Sun Mercury conjunction with Mercury sextile Moon included then, I have Part of Spirit conjunction and between Sun/Mercury conjunction while Moon is the ruler of the Part of Fortune in Cancer. From my own subjective observation of myself, all my life I seem to have much older thoughts beyond my age. Could be the SN conjunction or just having Moon in Capricorn.